You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The topic in which CK plays with table tags.
posted 08-27-14 08:39 PM CT (US)   

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
Replies:
posted 08-27-14 08:39 PM CT (US)     1 / 6  

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 08-27-14 08:40 PM CT (US)     2 / 6  
the intention is to see what happens when I break it MORE.

posted 08-27-14 08:42 PM CT (US)     3 / 6  
I figured that if I created a new topic nobody would get pissed.

posted 08-27-14 08:43 PM CT (US)     4 / 6  

I have to keep writing things otherwise it gives me the "A reply was already posted with similar content"

posted 08-27-14 08:44 PM CT (US)     5 / 6  
Nothing new or exciting is happening.

so I think I'll leave it here.

posted 08-27-14 08:46 PM CT (US)     6 / 6  
can this thread be locked and archived as opposed to being deleted?

Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » The topic in which CK plays with table tags.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: