You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

News Discussion

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Age of Empires 2... coming to Steam?
posted 02-04-13 08:06 AM CT (US)   

Recently, the one they call thelolotov, created a reddit thread demanding that AoK be ported to the Steam platform so that an even larger audience can enjoy it's glory. This is the thread, and at the time of this writing, it has received seven hundred and ninety eight up votes. It links to a petition where, so far, three hundred and sixty five people have placed a demand. The goal is fifteen hundred, and with our support that can be easily achieved!

If you think that AoK should be ported to Steam (because it would be awesome) then show your support for this cause, dear friends! Rally, for the love of AoK!

Link to petition

[This message has been edited by Felix36 (edited 02-04-2013 @ 09:12 AM).]

Replies:
posted 02-04-13 09:30 AM CT (US)     1 / 7  
AOK PRIDE!!!1!!ONE!11

Sadly, I can't sign this. It asks me to give away a bit more personal info than I'm willing to. It has my blessing, though!

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."
--Tofu the dog's infinite wisdom

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
--Classic exchange between Popeychops and John the Late
posted 02-04-13 10:14 AM CT (US)     2 / 7  
I gave my contribution already

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
« Cliffs! (4.5) »

["The prequels were great. They had some unironic high moments, laughable low points, and a cornucopia of memes. The sequels are just porridge and white noise." -Some internet rando.]
posted 02-06-13 08:27 PM CT (US)     3 / 7  
C'mon guys, we're at 630 signatures. Help me get that number up!
posted 02-20-13 10:13 AM CT (US)     4 / 7  
The signature count is almost at one thousand. If you haven't signed yet, please don't forget to! It'd be in everyone's interests to get those numbers up!

[This message has been edited by Felix36 (edited 02-20-2013 @ 10:14 AM).]

posted 02-22-13 08:33 AM CT (US)     5 / 7  
I signed it. I would love for AOE to go on steam.
posted 02-24-13 02:56 PM CT (US)     6 / 7  
I signed it, and tell some friends to do the same
posted 03-02-13 03:56 PM CT (US)     7 / 7  
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » News Discussion » Age of Empires 2... coming to Steam?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames