You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The University

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Hidden Units Unleashed (Approved)
posted 10-21-14 03:01 AM CT (US)   
This article has been approved and can also be read at the University. - Leif Ericson

Hidden Units Unleashed

You may have seen some scenarios or downloaded them from here and there, or even played one of those multiplayer scenarios when suddenly you get a unit you've never heard of or seen before. So you go check your editor and you can't seem to find THAT unit. Later you might come across some screenshots with these mysterious units in them, and you want to know:

"What are these units?"

First of all let's have a look at a showcase of all the units, their uses and their special qualities. Later we will see how to finally get our hands on them. Please note that the 'Uses' listed below are just suggestions and ideas.

Hidden Treasures and Unknown Oddities

Advanced Heavy Crossbowman

Unit ID- 493

Special Qualities- As you can see the Advanced Heavy Crossbowman has TWO sets of graphics, one for walking and standing, and another for attacking and dying. The attacking graphic appears to be a version of an AoE I Composite Bowman. The other unusual thing about this unit is the reload time it has which is comparatively very long and instead of firing arrows it fires something akin to javelins. It has been thought to be some sort of siege crossbow it carries.

Uses- For scenarios with bizarre occurrences, but however would look good as a patrolling watchman or guard if set to not attack.

ABGAL

Unit ID- 536

Special Qualities- This boat that looks the same as a galley can convert ships. It is like the monk of the sea except it has no range and therefore must be adjacent to the ship it wishes to convert.

Uses- Great addition to mix up sea battles as it can be used as a boarding vessel.

BDGAL

Unit ID- 535

Special Qualities-See ABGAL, however if used in AoK it will have a war galley graphic.

Berserk

Unit ID- 94

Special Qualities- Another unit that uses different graphics, as you may note when walking it appears to be some sort of swordsman, when attacking it is the Aoe I Axeman. It's unit icon is a rock.

Uses- Another oddity, you might like to surprise or confuse a player with swordsmen that suddenly bring out axes.

Castle

Unit ID- 33

Special Qualities- Looks exactly like a castle to it's respective civilisation. Does not attack, has a garrison capacity of 75 and has a rapid garrison heal rate.

Uses- Scenic castles that don't attack and castles that can hold large numbers of units that can be healed fast.

Civ Relics

Unit ID- 287, 288, 289, 290, 292, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298

Special Qualities- There are ten different civ relics: (in order of unit ids) British, Byzantine, Chinese, Frankish, Gothic, Japanese, Persian, Saracen, Teutonic and Turkish. When a monk picks up a civ relic, let's say for example the British relic, it will become "Monk with British Relic" and show a monk carrying a relic. However if you pick up the Japanese Relic the monk will become "Monk with Japanese Relic" (See Monk with Japanese Relic) When the monk drops the relic it will become a normal monk again.

Uses- Special relic for special scenarios.

Church_4 (aka Cathedral)

Unit ID- 445

Special Qualities- Ummm... none?

Uses- Well. Get creative! Maybe as a strange wonder...

Cobra

Unit ID- 748

Special Qualities- This unit can be acquired by cheating, uses a rapid firing machine gun dealing out huge damage and can move quite quickly.

Uses- Time travel scenarios, siege weapons or a special unit for some scenarios.

FLDOG

Unit ID- 544

Special Qualities- Looks like a running wolf, flies like a bird. It is killable, has the icon of a hawk and can move through ALL terrain. Moves randomly around the map like birds. It seems to hold 100 food, but it is uncollectable.

Uses- Scenic units on open maps, otherwise looks bizarre running on water, through cliffs and over trees. However it could be used as a magical unit or type of deity.

GALLY_D

Unit ID- 61

Special Qualities- Classed as a dead unit, cannot move and can disappear after a while. It has the graphics of an AOE I Trireme without sails.

Uses- Scenery that lasts for a few minutes before vanishing.

Heavy Swordsman

Unit ID- 76

Special Qualities- Has the graphics of an AoE I broad swordsman, although some of the graphics are missing on some angles, causing the unit to disappear from view.

Uses- A roman swordsman or, by using the random vanishing to your advantage, it could be a type of phantom/ghost unit.

ICE

Unit ID- 728

Special Qualities- GAIA only unit that other units can walk over. Can be placed on most terrains.

Uses- Eye candy

Infiltrator

Unit ID- 299

Special Qualities- This is a hero unit,so it will automatically heal. It cannot be converted and it's attack is 2x as fast.

Uses- A type of bandit or assassin, maybe even as some sort of super unit.

Junk

Unit ID- 15

Special Qualities- A ship with the graphics of an AoE I trade boat. It cannot attack and has the icon of a relic.

Uses- Civilian ship in any sea scenario, especially in a port location.

Light Cavalry

Unit ID- 37
Special Qualities- Was originally planned to be a slaver unit for the game, however it needs modding for this property to be activated. Despite it's name being 'Light Cavalry it looks like a camel and has the icon of a dead fish trap.
Uses- Special scenarios.

Monk with Japanese Relic

Unit ID- 305

Special Qualities- A monk carrying a relic, however you cannot see the relic it carries. When the monk drops his relic the relic appears next to him and he becomes a monk. If the relic is placed in a monastery and is un-garrisoned it becomes a normal relic.

Uses- Monk carrying a hidden relic.

OMTBO

Unit ID- 436

Special Qualities- Cannot move unless in a group, and can attack other units, but because it has no attack graphics it will become invisible until it has finished attacking.

Uses- Eye candy shipwreck or as a bizarre ship.

OREMN

Unit ID- 352

Special Qualities- This unit looks like a gold mine and was going to be another type of resource. It has a value of 400 gold but cannot be mined. These can be overlapped in off-grid placement

Uses- Eye candy that can't be mined.

OUTLW

Unit ID- 158

Special Qualities- This is a GAIA only unit and it cannot be converted/changed ownership to a player. It acts as a predator much like the wolf and has an icon of the berry bush.

Uses- Outlaws that attack innocents.

PILE 1, PILE 2, PILE 3, PILE 4, PILE 6, PILE 8

Unit ID- (in order shown above) 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 261

Special Qualities-
Extra rubble piles even though three of them are the same as Rubble 1x1, Rubble 2x2 and Rubble 3x3. Will disappear in the editor if a different PILE # is placed overlapping or too close to another.

Uses- Eye candy

Pile of food

Unit ID- 262

Special Qualities- A forage bush that is worth 1 food, however it does not have white outlines when placed behind other objects. Can be overlapped with off-grid placement. Villagers that collect food from it are seen carrying meat.

Uses- Eye candy

Pile of gold

Unit ID- 252

Special Qualities- A gold mine that is worth 1 gold, however the mine does not have white outlines when placed behind other objects. Can be overlapped with off-grid placement.

Uses- Eye candy

Pile of stone

Unit ID- 248

Special Qualities- You guessed it! It holds 1 stone, can be overlapped in off-grid placement and does not have any white outlines when placed behind objects.

Uses- Eye candy

Pile of wood

Unit ID- 253

Special Qualities- Again, can be overlapped in off-grid placement, looks like a stump, but can have 1 wood collected from it.

Uses- Eyecandy

PMANG

Unit ID- 479

Special Qualities- This unit looks like a packed trebuchet and unpacks into a mangonel. The unit is highly unstable and there is a fair chance that when unpacked your game will crash. If successfully unpacked it can suddenly vanish.

Uses- Because it is so volatile, it is generally refrained from use in scenarios, but it would make a good packed mangonel if the game doesn't crash.

POREX

Unit ID- 249

Special Qualities- Another type of ore mine that never was implemented. If you select villager to mine it they will become invisible. Can be overlapped in off-grid placement and has a value of 1 gold.

Uses- Eye Candy and disappearing villagers.

Port

Unit ID- 446

Special Qualities- Looks much like a dock depending on what civilisation owns it. Will appear as shown above if owned by Aztecs, Goths, Huns, Mayans, Teutons or Vikings. It has a garrison capacity displayed as 10 and cannot create any units.

Uses- An eye candy building.

PTWC

Unit ID- 444

Special Qualities- GAIA only object that if unpacked will become a town centre. It cannot be converted and moves away if attacked.

RCARC

Unit ID- 577

Special Qualities- A cavalry archer with 1000 armour, but a very low attack (ingame shown as 0). Will not select with "Go to next idle military unit" hotkey.

Uses- Because of the low attack power and high armour they are useful for cut-scenes with a long battle of soldiers hacking away at each other or a continuous battle somewhere on a map (using triggers to spawn new combatants).

RCSWD

Unit ID- 575

Special Qualities- Light Cavalry with 1000 armour and low attack power. Will not select with "Go to next idle military unit" hotkey.

Uses- See RCARC

Relic Cart

Unit ID- 159

Special Qualities- When still it, looks like a normal relic, when moving it looks like a 'piece of true cross'. It can move by itself and cannot die. It will also convert like a sheep converts to different players. It cannot be garrisoned inside monasteries. Another interesting point about this unit is that it gives +1 population, but does not add on over the population limit, however the relic cart takes up 1 population, so this is almost redundant.

Uses- Special relic.

RFARC

Unit ID- 571

Special Qualities- An archer with 1000 armour, poor range and poor attack. Will not select with "Go to next idle military unit" hotkey.

Uses- See RCARC

RFSWD

Unit ID- 573

Special Qualities- A militia unit with 1000 armour and low attack. It's icon is a man-at-arms icon. Will not select with "Go to next idle military unit" hotkey.

Uses- See RCARC

Sea Gate

Unit ID- 789 to 804

Special Qualities- A palisade gate that can be placed on shallow water and deep water. Also, some of the sea gates are the gate ends that look like palisade walls if they were twice as tall.

Uses- Sea gates and palisade gates with careful placement of terrain (unless of course you are using UserPatch, with which you can use free placement). Tall palisade walls using the gate ends.

Sea Tower

Unit ID- 785

Special Qualities- A watch tower that can be placed in shallow water and deep water, but not medium

Uses- Well as the name suggests, a sea tower in water scenarios.

Sea Wall

Unit ID- 788

Special Qualities- A palisade wall that can be placed on shallow water and deep water.

Uses- Sea wall.

SHALW

Unit ID- 447

Special Qualities- See ICE

Uses- Eye candy

STRBO

Unit ID- 438

Special Qualities- This unit also has to different graphics, when still it looks like an AoE trade boat, but when moving it looks like a flat bottomed boat. It also has the icon of a petard. It can attack, but has no attack graphics so it will become invisible when attacking.

Uses- Using triggers it is possible to make it look just like a flat bottomed boat. This could be used in sea scenarios especially around docks.

Trade Workshop

Unit ID- 179

Special Qualities- Looks like the normal trade workshop, but has a no icon. It also holds a value of 10000 trade goods, an unused resource.

Uses- Decorative building.

TWAL

Unit ID- 208

Special Qualities- Another wall that was never used, has a black shadow making it look unappealing.

Uses- Another type of wall in scenarios. The shadow can be used to create a cave effect.

VMDL

Unit ID- 206

Special Qualities- Classed as a villager, but cannot build, repair or collect any resources. Moves extremely fast.

Uses- A fast scout in scenarios.

WARGA_D

Unit ID- 443

Special Qualities- See GALLY_D

"How do I get to use these units?"

So, now you've seen them all and you want to know how to get them. Am I right? Well there are two ways that I will cover. First of all you could use a template, a scenario (.scx file) that already has some units in them and has been uploaded to the blacksmith such as this one:
EXTRA OBJECTS (updated)
or this one:
New units and new objects template v.1.1

All you have to do with a template is:
1) Download it.
2) Place it in your scenario folder in your game directory.
3)Open your game, open the scenario editor and... Hey Presto, just copy the units around the map.

You can also copy the units you want then select another map to edit and paste them in!

The second option, (I would recommend this one) is to use a modding program called Advanced Genie Editor 3, or AGE3. You can use earlier versions, but I'm just going to cover AGE3. When looking through the showcase you would have noticed Unit IDs, now these are there for AGE. If you don't have AGE3 you can get it here:
Advanced Genie Editor2015

So here we go:
1) Open Advanced Genie Editor and open The Conquerors, default pathway usually works if you default installed the game, otherwise you have to override the pathway and find it yourself
2) In the AGE window, as shown in the picture below got to A, this is the search bar, you can type in the names of the units or the ID numbers here, however check at the scroll down option at B to make sure it is set to Language DLL Name if you are searching by unit name. The units you enter in will appear below the search box.
3)Simply select the unit you want, for example the Advanced Heavy Crossbowman as shown at C
4) Now as shown at D there is a checkbox marked "Hide in Editor" (you may have to scroll down), simply uncheck it.
5) Go up to Save at E and click it. There you go, you're done and can now select the units in the scenario editor. Another major advantage with using AGE3 to unhide the units is that the units will be added to the triggers list in the map editor.

Please Note:

Always back up your game files BEFORE editing them. Also if you want to select these units as any civ (unless its a GAIA only unit) make sure you select the "Automatically copy to all civs" check box.

Credits and Thanks to:

AGE3 and it's creator/s
Aoe_scout- for insisting I use the proper AoE 1 unit names
AOHH- For many units and info on them
BF_Tanks- Also for many units, info and IDs
DerWerwolf- corrections
HockeySam18- for units, info and history on many of them
Mahazona- that little bit of extra info
Monika_A- for some unit names and IDs

If you know more units or there is something we missed go to the thread discussing hidden units:
Hidden Units in AoK: TC

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
Don't be a melodramatic clown. ~Mr Wednesday

[This message has been edited by Leif Ericson (edited 03-20-2017 @ 07:26 PM).]

Replies:
posted 10-21-14 04:22 PM CT (US)     1 / 48  
ABGAL is ID: 536
ICE is ID: 728
posted 10-21-14 08:56 PM CT (US)     2 / 48  
Hi.
Just a thing... Actually OMTBO can move, but it needs to be in a group with others ships to do that.
posted 10-22-14 01:08 AM CT (US)     3 / 48  
Thanks for the info, I will update and and add a bit more. The reason for the incorrect IDs would have been my dodgy handwriting, thanks for the heads ups though.

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
posted 11-01-14 10:08 PM CT (US)     4 / 48  
Relic Cart is a relic that can move on its own and change ownership like a sheep.I dont think its kill able even though it has a the skull icon,Its probably the same unit in AOE.
Good for a treasure chest or goods that can be robbed by other players.

ABGAL is the upgrade of BDGAL (advanced boding galley and boding galley) if you use this unit in AOK one has the graphics of the galley and the other ship has war galley graphics.
posted 11-02-14 01:34 AM CT (US)     5 / 48  
Um... yeah kinda already knew about the relic cart just didn't get the time to put it in. Didn't know about ABGAL and BDGAL in AoK though. Might add that in.

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
posted 11-14-14 10:25 AM CT (US)     6 / 48  
FLDOG could just be the AOE hawk if I remember you can use villagers to attack it and it explodes.
posted 11-16-14 03:05 AM CT (US)     7 / 48  
This article has been finished and is ready to be submitted. Could I also request that "(Article Unfinished)" be removed from this threads title. Thanks.

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age

[This message has been edited by MrMew (edited 11-16-2014 @ 03:20 AM).]

posted 11-16-14 12:57 PM CT (US)     8 / 48  
Done. Great work!

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.
posted 11-17-14 06:15 PM CT (US)     9 / 48  
You should include the heavy swordsman (ID 76 if I remember correctly).
posted 11-18-14 02:40 AM CT (US)     10 / 48  
I missed that? Seriously?

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
posted 11-28-14 04:19 AM CT (US)     11 / 48  
Sorry to sound impatient and pushy, but when will this article be submitted for pending?

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
posted 11-28-14 05:13 AM CT (US)     12 / 48  
Approved. I apologize for the delay.

~`o´~|\  Join the fresh and exciting AI Ladder for its fourth season!
´ `  |_\
       |    Learn the joy of AI scripting in my guide: The World of AI Scripting
______|______
 \        /
   .....Hinga Dinga Durgen! - SpongeBob
  `-=<.__.>=-´

[This message has been edited by Leif Ericson (edited 11-28-2014 @ 05:14 AM).]

posted 12-13-14 11:20 AM CT (US)     13 / 48  
Anyone know what RCARC and other R starting units were suppose to be?
posted 12-13-14 11:33 AM CT (US)     14 / 48  
I think, imo, the R means Rebel, so these light unit were suposed to be used as a neutral rebel units, or Renegades units you could find randomly around in the map, like wolves and sheeps!

As uou can read:

RCARC=Rebel_Cavalry_ARCher
RCSWD=Rebel_Cavalry_SWorDsman
RFARC=Rebel_Foot_ARCher
RFSWD=Rebel_Foot_SWorDsman

[This message has been edited by AFFA the cleric (edited 12-13-2014 @ 11:39 AM).]

posted 12-13-14 11:43 AM CT (US)     15 / 48  
Could be I got the same idea myself as they are not getting selected as military units but these guys are under a player not gaia units like the outlaw.
posted 12-13-14 11:50 AM CT (US)     16 / 48  
At this point, I really don't know... However for me they remains completely useless!
posted 12-13-14 11:57 AM CT (US)     17 / 48  
Maybe they were suppose to be something really cool like the slaver unit which is showing useless in the editor.even the OMTBO has a low attack and its purpose was something else.

Perhaps these units where suppose to be the looters?
http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=st&fn=4&tn=41376&f=4,41376,0,30&st=0

[This message has been edited by Mahazona (edited 12-13-2014 @ 10:22 PM).]

posted 12-17-14 04:16 PM CT (US)     18 / 48  
I heard that they were Ranger units, see here. Have a read through the thread and if you have any more question don't hesitate to ask (although that thread is more suited for these types of questions.)

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
posted 02-22-15 05:24 PM CT (US)     19 / 48  
Both the Junk and the STRBO CAN attack (and will retaliate if fired upon by another unit).
However, they both turn invisible when in combat and if deselected while in combat, they cannot be reselected. If they survive the combat they become visible and selectable again.

......../\
......./ / / \ Check out my Blacksmith submissions as well as my Random Map Scripts.
....../ / /\\ \
...../ /_/_\\ \ Proud guardian of the Definitive Random Map Scripting Guide
..../_____\\\ \
....\\\\\\\\\\\\\/ and the Random Map Scripting Links and FAQ thread.
posted 02-25-15 03:26 AM CT (US)     20 / 48  
Thanks. This thread will have a major update when I get time.

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
posted 03-02-15 07:19 AM CT (US)     21 / 48  
Just a note to a few of those.

In AoF, the expansion to HD a few of those units have been fixed.

The Oremn can now be mined and it's fully functional.
(It adds a hidden Ore resource, the graphics are from the Alpha.)

Junk has also been repaired, it can proper die now, it no longer attacks, and it can trade.

Heavy Swordsman no longer vanishes and has it's Aoe 1 icon.

Dolphin now fully works. (Graphics are from the Alpha)

And OUTLW no longer has a berry bush icon, but an Archer icon.
posted 03-02-15 08:45 AM CT (US)     22 / 48  
whats that soldier icon in the far left corner below the garrison icon?
posted 03-02-15 09:24 AM CT (US)     23 / 48  
It's Attack Move.

Also heres a picture of SHALW with the palette it has ingame.

[This message has been edited by Gurluas2000 (edited 03-02-2015 @ 10:42 AM).]

posted 03-09-15 07:39 PM CT (US)     24 / 48  
posted 03-10-15 01:17 AM CT (US)     25 / 48  
I'm covering the cd version. I wouldn't expect a revised edition to have beta units.

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
posted 03-10-15 09:40 PM CT (US)     26 / 48  
Indeed, the dark stone mine is the Ore mine.

And Mew, they don't remove beta units
A lot of scenarios use them. I kinda like how they have finished several of them and made them far more usable.
posted 04-23-15 04:48 AM CT (US)     27 / 48  
MrMew
POREX

Unit ID- 249

Special Qualities- Another type of ore mine that never was implemented. If you select villager to mine it they will become invisible. Can be overlapped in off-grid placement and has a value of 1 gold.

Uses- Eye Candy and disappearing villagers.
Just a small hint, POREX is Pile of Ore, same way as for Pile of food / good / stone /wood, just not named ingame because that resource never appear official, thats also why it has 1 gold.

Gurluas2000
can you share the fixed SHALW slp ? thanks

[This message has been edited by gag2000 (edited 04-23-2015 @ 05:10 AM).]

posted 04-23-15 10:35 AM CT (US)     28 / 48  
Hey gag2000, nice to see you over here at AoKH!

~ Forgotten Empires ~

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.
posted 04-24-15 09:45 AM CT (US)     29 / 48  
yeha thanks, maybe i can help sometimes a bit about data editing questions

[This message has been edited by gag2000 (edited 04-24-2015 @ 09:45 AM).]

posted 04-25-15 10:17 PM CT (US)     30 / 48  
And Mew, they don't remove beta units
A lot of scenarios use them. I kinda like how they have finished several of them and made them far more usable.
If they finished the beta units and added them they are no longer beta units or hidden

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
posted 04-27-15 12:28 PM CT (US)     31 / 48  
I have sent the fixed SHALW to the AOF Team.
posted 05-06-15 12:14 PM CT (US)     32 / 48  
This is a really nice guide! However, there are two things I would add:
The problem with using templates is that you are restricted to using the map size it came on.
This is not true. Map copy can work between different scenarios. Even if it didn't, a user could map copy the units they needed, generate a new map of the size they wanted, and then paste the units.

Also, There is a huge advantage to using AGE that is not mentioned here: unhiding the units for gaia also puts them in the trigger lists. Triggers using hidden units are compatible with an unmodified .dat as long as you don't look at them.
posted 07-07-15 11:49 PM CT (US)     33 / 48  
Updated

Edit: Can I get "(Beta Units)" removed from the title, because its not absolutely true.

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age

[This message has been edited by MrMew (edited 07-07-2015 @ 11:57 PM).]

posted 07-08-15 09:36 AM CT (US)     34 / 48  
Done

~ Forgotten Empires ~

posted 02-12-16 08:20 AM CT (US)     35 / 48  
Another method for using these :
You can now use these units with the new AoK Trigger Studio.
You may want to update this method into the post.

|E)\/
posted 12-12-16 02:01 AM CT (US)     36 / 48  
http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=3,44262,,30

This article has lots of info on what theses were suppose to do originally.

[This message has been edited by Mahazona (edited 12-12-2016 @ 02:02 AM).]

posted 01-31-17 07:06 AM CT (US)     37 / 48  
I could be wrong but isnt there also a unit called "Spy" with a Longswordsman's graphic?
posted 01-31-17 12:50 PM CT (US)     38 / 48  
There was a Spy with man-at-arms graphics added in Forgotten Empires. I don't think there was anything like that before it, though.

AoK: Realms
Adds Armenians, Balts, Bamars, Bohemians, Bulgars, Burgundians, Chimus, Dutch, Helvetians, Jurchens, Khmers, Malays, Mandinkas, Moors, Muisca, Tamils, Tufans, Turcomans, and Viets

Proteus and Genie Converter - AKX installers for modern times
posted 01-31-17 03:21 PM CT (US)     39 / 48  
Oh ok I thought I saw it before forgotten empires. Also it maybe worth adding the genitor unit not nessecaruly hidden but would be nice to have some info on it. It look like the elite unit has the exact same stats.
posted 01-31-17 09:47 PM CT (US)     40 / 48  
Yeah in the AoFE mod the spy was added. In AoF it is now a hidden unit, I was thinking about doing hidden units for HD, but the game is somewhat resistant to unhiding things in AGE. Templates would probably be the way to go but then the units won't show up in triggers. Basically don't play online if you've unhidden units in AGE for HD.

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
posted 02-01-17 05:18 AM CT (US)     41 / 48  
A little off topic but do you have any info on the rubble unit created when a building is destroyed or even the smoke unit that breifly appears? Im trying to detect these with triggers.
posted 02-01-17 02:07 PM CT (US)     42 / 48  
I believe you'll find the rubble units in the more complete Hidden Units Reloaded. There won't be much info on them though.

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
posted 02-02-17 09:04 PM CT (US)     43 / 48  
I can update the article at the University with the additional info from the Hidden Units Reloaded article if you want. I didn't realize that one was more complete.

´ `  |_\
______|______
 \        /
  `-=<.__.>=-´
posted 02-02-17 11:46 PM CT (US)     44 / 48  
Whatever you feel appropriate, both articles have a different focus sort of. Also I'm pretty sure the PTWC can't unpack without modding.

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age

[This message has been edited by MrMew (edited 02-02-2017 @ 11:46 PM).]

posted 08-29-17 05:47 AM CT (US)     45 / 48  
Can't unhide the _D dead units. I just want them for scenario design. Other "hidden" units will show up, eg villagers/builder/forager/miner keep, wood piles etc. Just no dea units. I really want them. Any help?
Also is there a list of "hidden uits for AK/forgotten and rise of raja?
posted 08-29-17 07:47 AM CT (US)     46 / 48  
Did you look in all four of the object tabs?

´ `  |_\
______|______
 \        /
  `-=<.__.>=-´
posted 08-13-19 02:00 AM CT (US)     47 / 48  
I want to unlock the Sea Gate but I don’t want all of the random gates ends unlocked too. Does anyone know the exact unit ids for the four actual gates,
posted 08-13-19 04:11 AM CT (US)     48 / 48  
789, 793, 797, 801.

Fluctuat nec mergitur.
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » The University » Hidden Units Unleashed (Approved)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames