You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussion
Moderated by John the Late

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Anyone want to join a clan?
posted 10-26-00 09:53 AM CT (US)   
The GCW clan is accepting members of any skill level. We are a young clan and only have three members. People of any skill level can join. I might require a tryout to see what stratagies you use and how good of a player you are. No matter how you do you can join. If you wish to sign up for a tryout leave a post or e-mail me at gcw_jaymes07@hotmail.com. You can also contact me on AOL IM. My log-in name is jaymes07.

Thanks

Now that I am no longer in a clan I would like to join a new one. I will keep GCW untill I join a new clan. If anyone wants me my e-mail is gcw_jaymes07@hotmail.com, AOL IM jaymes07, and Zone name gcw_jaymes07.
Replies:
posted 10-26-00 11:57 AM CT (US)     1 / 18  
Doesn't anyone want to join??? There has to be someone out there.

Now that I am no longer in a clan I would like to join a new one. I will keep GCW untill I join a new clan. If anyone wants me my e-mail is gcw_jaymes07@hotmail.com, AOL IM jaymes07, and Zone name gcw_jaymes07.
posted 10-26-00 12:59 PM CT (US)     2 / 18  
Well, to be honest there are many clans out there.....

The Place used to beat the hell out of Heaven
Aside from me, Brad is the coolest Christian on the forum.-fett
PCD reward for running with the lowest system resourses
See a shrink, freak.-MeatloafX
Man.. seek help-Izzy
posted 10-26-00 01:07 PM CT (US)     3 / 18  
ok ill join , but how are you going to tryout me , Zone ?

Cheers alot
Cai

posted 10-26-00 01:07 PM CT (US)     4 / 18  
What exacly happens in a clan

Cheers alot
Cai

posted 10-26-00 01:09 PM CT (US)     5 / 18  
Well, clans are a group of friends that often fight other clans in games, I guess. GPA is a clan of very good friends. GPA has a tryout, but GPA doesn't look for players that win the tryout, but players with potential over time.

The GPA clansite is here: http://gpaclan.virtualave.net.

Kudos!

STEVE
Age of Kings Heaven, Myll Clan

* Learn the Flush -- So you know how to play the game.
* Play Online -- So you can actually play the game.
posted 10-26-00 01:19 PM CT (US)     6 / 18  
yeh, i'll join....quite ok...won a some games in zone
can only play at nights
e-mail me at kaibond@yahoo.com

also, my zone name is Kai124 or HyperionX (i have 2) (i lost my Kai124 password so i made a new one...then i found my password again )

plz....i want to join...i never been in a caln before

posted 10-26-00 01:20 PM CT (US)     7 / 18  
Yes we'll have a tryout on the zone. Our tryouts are like GPA's. How about 7:30 Central Standard Time. My zone name is GCW_jaymes07. If this time isn't ok e-mail me or leave a post.

Thanks

posted 10-26-00 04:20 PM CT (US)     8 / 18  
i have added u by the way
posted 10-26-00 04:39 PM CT (US)     9 / 18  
I highly reccomend joining Imperial Clan. We're really on the move, and growing rather quickly in size, as well as in influence here at the Forums.

No Tryout needed. Just e-mail me at IClan_Emporer@Hotmail.com, or ZM IClan_Emporer on the Zone for more information.

posted 10-26-00 04:58 PM CT (US)     10 / 18  
Im in the Feces clan

Heres the link

Our clan rockz

posted 10-26-00 05:47 PM CT (US)     11 / 18  
Do you guys want to advertise on your own thread insted of the one I stated to get people for MY clan?

posted 10-26-00 06:00 PM CT (US)     12 / 18  
Thanks BDK. I now have mammoth@poopy.com
posted 10-26-00 07:09 PM CT (US)     13 / 18  
mine : poconnor@poopy.com

its actually a really good host.

posted 10-26-00 08:23 PM CT (US)     14 / 18  
LOL, hey man, you can't OWN a thread.

posted 10-26-00 09:15 PM CT (US)     15 / 18  
No no no everyone www.lordz.com is one of the biggest AOK/TC clans ANYWHERE! Also has MANY experts in it such as Ldz_TwiceBorn1,Ldz_Scotsman and others! They have vast training programs and an AWESOME site! Check it out and even join! And there's NO TRYOUTS so newbies and rooks can get in too! check out the HUGE forums to see what everyones up to Im The_Great_Teuton on it and the NEW MODERATOR of the News forum!

Fellow Lordz Member With TwiceBorn

<( '.'< ) ^( '.'^) v( '.'v) (>'.' )>
Inventor of the Kirby Dance

posted 10-27-00 02:56 PM CT (US)     16 / 18  
Now what's this clan thing all about?? I'm new here so please forgive me if I should know this. Is this where people play on the same team against another clan?

after reading the thread I guess that's what it is.

So... if anyone is looking email me at density@i2k.com and let me know what to do. I would say I'm a pretty good war gamer (in general). I've had AoK for a short time so I dont know all the loopholes.

[This message has been edited by MWHC (edited 10-27-2000).]

posted 10-29-00 12:59 PM CT (US)     17 / 18  
Does anyone else want to join? If you do just leave a post or e-mail me at gcw_jaymes07@hotmail.com. You can also contact me on the zone or aol. My zone name is gcw_jaymes07 and my aol is jaymes07.

posted 10-29-00 01:01 PM CT (US)     18 / 18  
If anyone wants to join STA go to http://www.staforever.com and say Temujin sent you- we do not officialy play AOK bur some of the members do

STA_Temujin
"We need guns, lots of guns" -Neo
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussion » Anyone want to join a clan?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames