You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Is there a search option on the forum?
posted 10-24-09 08:31 AM CT (US)   
I wanted to search for a topic that would explain to me how to make GAIA units to stay GAIA. But I can't find a search option. Could anyone clear my doubt or give me a link to the post with that info?
Replies:
posted 10-24-09 09:33 AM CT (US)     1 / 5  
Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

- ک

Ladies and Gentlemen, wear sunscreen. If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be IT. The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience.

This message has been brought to you by procrastination and the letters K and V.
posted 10-24-09 01:39 PM CT (US)     2 / 5  
Well. I can't see it. All there is, is a Hop to: thingy.
posted 10-24-09 02:12 PM CT (US)     3 / 5  
I have helpfully marked it out for you. I believe you must be logged in to see it.

In answer to your problem: if you want Gaia units to stay as Gaia units, create a trigger that immediately changes their ownership to Gaia after they have been converted to Player 1.
Note that Gaia has the stance towards everyone of "non-aggressive enemy"; Gaia units won't attack your military units unless you attack them.

[This message has been edited by pong676 (edited 10-24-2009 @ 02:14 PM).]

posted 10-24-09 03:09 PM CT (US)     4 / 5  
Is there a search option on the forum?
I dunno. Search for it.

Retired, old and senile.

Thread Destroyer of April 09 - Popeychops
I was jealous of your guitars at first. Now I'm jealous of your awesome room. Jerk. :(
And it's on a friggin towel? so you're WIPING YOURSELF DOWN WITH SEXY WOMEN AFTER SHOWERS?! WHAT KIND OF MONSTER OF AWESOME DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? - Aro
posted 10-24-09 03:36 PM CT (US)     5 / 5  
Wow. Can't believe I missed it.
When I was told to scroll down to the bottom of the page, I scrolled on this page, thus not seeing it.T_T
Thanks anyway.

[This message has been edited by Koncept (edited 10-24-2009 @ 03:38 PM).]

Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Is there a search option on the forum?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames