Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Protect triggers trick
posted 05-01-14 08:50 AM CT (US)   
# With cheat engine
1. run AoC (v1.0c or above)
2. open cheat engine (if you have Voobly open, close it before or you get banned) and attach age2_x1.exe to it
3. click Add Address Manually and fill the box with:
Address: 00438B39
Description: any
Type: byte (1 byte, not 4!)
Pointer: leave it unchecked
and click OK
4. the newly added address should display Value: 116 (74 in hexadecimal), select it, press Enter and change its value to 235 (EB in hexadecimal) and click OK

# With my Scenario Editor Patcher
1. Download
2. run AoC (v1.0c or above)
3. run ScenarioEditorPatcher.exe

now any scenario that you save in the scenario editor will have all trigger names removed (reload the map in the scenario editor to see the empty names)

enjoy

[This message has been edited by JustTesting1234 (edited 05-01-2014 @ 11:39 AM).]

Replies:
posted 05-01-14 09:36 AM CT (US)     1 / 3  
Wow, that is much quicker than the trigger burn program, which doesn't even work with many triggers anyway because of the lagg the number of triggers generate.
posted 05-01-14 11:34 AM CT (US)     2 / 3  
i wrote a simple memory patcher, so no need to use cheat engine anymore
posted 05-01-14 11:41 AM CT (US)     3 / 3  
Nice work man!

The Portuguese Civ Mod III - Download at the Blacksmith
A mod that adds new civilizations, a new age, a new resource and introduces new gameplay features!
2nd place as Best Mod Pack in AoKH GOTY 2013 (PCM I) | 1st place as Best Mod Pack in AoKH GOTY 2015 (PCM II) | 2nd place as Best Mod Pack in AoKH GOTY 2017 (PCM III)

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful." - Revelation 21:5 (KJV)
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Protect triggers trick
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames