Please login or register

Mod Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, John the Late

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Help with data editing
posted 03-28-16 08:14 PM CT (US)   
I can't add a .wav on Turtle Pack with the same ID as a .slp wich I find weird because there are already files that share ID's being from 2 different forms, If you know how to do it please tell me.
Replies:
posted 03-29-16 08:53 AM CT (US)     1 / 4  
If same ID is used in different files, only one of them will be used by the game.

Advanced Genie Editor
Follow coding here and here.
posted 03-29-16 07:58 PM CT (US)     2 / 4  
Are you sure look at this, the wav is the first indian voice and the slp is the quimper cathedral these are from the gamedata_x1_p1.drs of the forgotten empires mod.

Anyways do you know how I could give 2 files the same ID number like in the picture?
posted 03-29-16 08:10 PM CT (US)     3 / 4  
DRSBUILD can do it. I'm curious as to why you don't just use different IDs, though.

AoK: Realms
Adds Armenians, Balts, Bamars, Bohemians, Bulgars, Burgundians, Chimus, Dutch, Helvetians, Jurchens, Khmers, Malays, Mandinkas, Moors, Muisca, Tamils, Tufans, Turcomans, and Viets

Proteus and Genie Converter - AKX installers for modern times
posted 03-29-16 08:22 PM CT (US)     4 / 4  
Thanks this is just what I needed.
I was making a drs file from scratch and I was using the gamedata_x1_p1.drs as guide, I found it weird to be unable to give them the same ID's if there were files that had the same ID's already.
I didn't used different ID's because that would make the process more tedious for me, it would take me much more time and effort.
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Mod Design and Discussion » Help with data editing
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames