You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: A Thread for the Appreciation of Anime
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 42 43 44 45 46 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 72  Next Page »
posted 06-12-15 05:51 PM CT (US)   

As requested

Reccommendations for CK

Kids on the Slope
Black Lagoon
My Little Monster
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha
Baccano
Gunslinger Girl
Redline
Akira
Ghost In the Shell

Anime Review series:

Popeychops: Kannazuki no Miko - Destiny of the Shrine Maiden

Kantai Collection
Ga-Rei: Zero

Moff: Kantai Collection

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile

[This message has been edited by Popeychops (edited 01-09-2019 @ 04:47 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09-28-16 09:53 AM CT (US)     1076 / 1801  
Has anyone watched the 'new' berserk season?

The art is not up to par with the original. But it's not terrible.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
posted 09-30-16 07:49 AM CT (US)     1077 / 1801  
I haven't, but I know friends who are. I'm just not into hyper-violent anime.

Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 09-30-16 03:25 PM CT (US)     1078 / 1801  
I'm drinking beers. You know what that means.

posted 09-30-16 03:37 PM CT (US)     1079 / 1801  
KanColle?

Because I'm pretty sure whisky is to help you get through Magical Rape Yuri Shrine Maidens. <_<

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
posted 09-30-16 04:08 PM CT (US)     1080 / 1801  
I've got whisky too.

posted 09-30-16 04:11 PM CT (US)     1081 / 1801  
Power through, Popura. For every review you do, you grow another centimeter without having to eat the green peppers!

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
posted 09-30-16 05:27 PM CT (US)     1082 / 1801  

Kannazuki no Miko - Destiny of the Shrine Maiden

Episode 10: Invitation of Love and Death

0:00 – That’s a heck of a title.

0:21 – Okay, so Himeko can summon the Swordsman God on her own if she needs to. The plot demands it. [-3]

1:14 – HLI just cut a waterfall in half. Because again, the plot demands that he power up.

3:11 – Himeko is squealing as the electricity engulfs her. I don’t have any sympathies left.

3:25 – Hahahahaha HLI cut a rock in half

3:34 – The purple scales are growing… I need another beer.

4:19 – Why is Himeko hoovering her room? Isn’t she in charge of the maids? Are they on strike? Is this the first ever example of organised labour in an Anime?

Once again I’m laughing at my own jokes. [+1]

4:30 – What? Himeko, do you have any personality of your own? [-5]

4:49 – Himeko is now narrating her own rape to us. This is squicky and unnecessary. I don’t need any more reason to hate LLI, and I don’t want to see Himeko apologise for her. This is horrible. [-10]

4:59 – Oh good, it tastefully stopped short and has Himeko debating whether LLI is a devil or an angel. You know which one it is, you stupid girl.

5:36 – Himeko runs to the temple and changes into her priestess costume. Ecchi-Sketchy Counter: 44

6:44 – We get to see the backstories of all the villains. With just three words describing each, they all get more character than any of the heroes. [+10]

Sultry Latina Villain was “Abandoned by God” (her cross falls from her dress as B-17s bomb her church)
2Chainz was “Torn by war” (as a little boy, he cries as we see him stand atop a pile of rubble, which is crushing a human arm)
Low-rent Idol was “Betrayed by dreams” (she lies on a bed, her bare arse surrounded by torn cloths as an older man smokes a cigarette)
Yaoi-bait Artist was “Hurt by success” (she slashes her four-panel art with a craft knife while crying)
Adorable Nurse-chan was “not knowing sympathy” (doctors inject her with serum as she is tied to a gurney, electrodes on her forehead)

Why am I cheering for the heroes? Why did all the good characters get killed off? [-15]

6:48 – LLI’s garmet falls down to reveal the nape of her neck, so we can see her purple mark form. The nape is seen as erotic in Japanese culture, so that’s Ecchi-Sketchy Counter: 45

6:50 – And we can see most of her breasts now. Her back is arched with pleasure. Ecchi-Sketchy Counter: 46

7:21 – Himeko is doing more rituals and seeing LLI’s face. Joy

8:31 – Pillar of light, and a red sword. Cool

9:59 – HLI is being all sympathetic, telling Himeko how she has power and she gives him the courage to fight. And she’s telling him how he keeps her in the game. Adorable [+1]

11:30 – Now kiss

12:56 – Forehead smooching. That’ll do pig, that’ll do.

13:32 – The lights are on at the mansion, and there’s more piano music. I wonder who’s behind the closed door?

13:38 – Surprise! It’s a rapist!

15:23 – Happy times ahead. Oh, another bathing scene. Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 47

15:56 – The mansion has an enormous wardrobe. LLI is wearing a black dress with a plunging neckline, to the point that it’s all just cleavage. Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 48

16:57 – LLI owns a strap-on. Seems legit

17:05 – LLI is sniffing her bed and knows Himeko has been sleeping there. She looks back at her lustfully. Yuck yuck yuck.

17:52 – Now Himeko wants to come in and sleep with her tonight. Why. Why are you doing this, anime? [-15]

18:20 – This is so creepy.

19:36 – Oh, it was a dream. Wonderful.

20:02 – No, it wasn’t. Ugh.

20:31 – I hate this anime

20:47 – When will it end?

21:01 – Himeko confesses her love to her rapist. [-25]

21:20 – And the evil plan is revealed. And now the rapist is cutting the buttons off Himeko’s pyjama top, exposing the cleavage for our pleasure. Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 49

21:35 – And LLI plans to kill Himeko! Dramatic music! And boobs! Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 50

21:58 – X-ray vision of LLI’s clothes, revealing some sideboob. Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 51

22:06 – Himeko sobs, and we get some more goodies. Credits roll. Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 52

Verdict: I hate this anime and it makes me feel as though life is not worth living.

Final Score: -61

Rating: 2/10 (Abysmal)

[This message has been edited by Popeychops (edited 09-30-2016 @ 07:34 PM).]

posted 09-30-16 06:30 PM CT (US)     1083 / 1801  
0:00 – That’s a heck of a title.
Overwrought and melodramatic as the rest of them. It's definitely no, "It's not bad having a loli sister in law" or "That's just her being a pervert."
0:21 – Okay, so Himeko can summon the Swordsman God on her own if she needs to. The plot demands it. [-3]
Yeah, but can she rock the pencil mustache necessary for the summoning of Errol Flynn?
1:14 – HLI just cut a waterfall in half. Because again, the plot demands that he power up.
...Come again? Across or with the flow?
3:11 – Himeko is squealing as the electricity engulfs her. I don’t have any sympathies left.
Bitch is king-key.
4:19 – Why is Himeko hoovering her room? Isn’t she in charge of the maids? Are they on strike? Is this the first ever example of organised labour in an Anime?

Once again I’m laughing at my own jokes. [+1]
What about Katyusha-sama's penal battalions?
4:59 – Oh good, it tastefully stopped short and has Himeko debating whether LLI is a devil or an angel. You know which one it is, you stupid girl.
Hurr durr obviously supermega angel!

No spoilers; like I said, I quit reading TVTropes around the flute rape part... which is high on the page. I just have that little faith in the show between you and Chuck.
Sultry Latina Villain...
2Chainz...
Low-rent Idol...
Yaoi-bait Artist...
Adorable Nurse-chan...
LLI
HLI
[*other names I don't remember*]
I do look forward to more reviews with your wonderful renaming scheme. And I mean that sincerely. But I have already trademarked Tiddyboat for Atago.

That said...
Low-rent Idol was “Betrayed by dreams” (she lies on a bed, her bare arse surrounded by torn cloths as an older man smokes a cigarette)
Gross.
6:48 – LLI’s garmet falls down to reveal the nape of her neck, so we can see her purple mark form. The nape is seen as erotic in Japanese culture, so that’s Ecchi-Sketchy Counter: 45
That explains all of those "dat nape" things on the KC fanart pages...
6:50 – And we can see most of her breasts now. Her back is arched with pleasure. Ecchi-Sketchy Counter: 46
But the Ninja Nipple still reigns supreme!
7:21 – Himeko is doing more rituals and seeing LLI’s face. Joy

8:31 – Pillar of light, and a red sword. Cool
...No wonder Himeko is into electrotorture. She's a Sith!
13:38 – Surprise! It’s a rapist!
That's a terrible surprise.
16:57 – LLI owns a strap-on. Seems legit
...Well, actually... yeah. Yeah it does.
17:05 – LLI is sniffing her bed and knows Himeko has been sleeping there. She looks back at her lustfully. Yuck yuck yuck.
...O_o
18:20 – This is so creepy.

19:36 – Oh, it was a dream. Wonderful.

20:02 – No, it wasn’t. Ugh.

20:31 – I hate this anime

20:47 – When will it end?

21:01 – Himeko confesses her love to her rapist. [-25]
Popey... I was following Chuck's reviews of this series for quite some time. As in, before you introduced me to Crunchyroll and GuP.

This is why I had my unfavorable impressions about anime.

posted 09-30-16 07:37 PM CT (US)     1084 / 1801  
I'm honestly so miserable after watching that, that I thought Hallelujah didn't quite convey how wretched I feel.

It's just so bad.

posted 10-01-16 02:01 AM CT (US)     1085 / 1801  
I finished the GuP movie!

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 10-01-16 09:25 AM CT (US)     1086 / 1801  
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Discuss, discuss!

posted 10-02-16 01:19 PM CT (US)     1087 / 1801  

omg yas yas yas

...But then I find this from the same TVTropes page. omg no no no

posted 10-03-16 05:59 PM CT (US)     1088 / 1801  

Kannazuki no Miko - Destiny of the Shrine Maiden

Episode 11: Dance of Swords

0:16 – Himeko and HLI have gotten their shit together. They’re in priest/priestess garb under a Shinto shrine, watching the sun set. If not for the terribly scratchy piano recording, I’d say this was an effective visual metaphor for the inevitable final battle which is about to ensue. [+1]

0:26 – I think they changed HLI’s voice actor. Or maybe he just hit puberty between episodes 10 and 11.

0:34 – In general, the animation and artwork is pretty dated, even for a 2004 anime. It’s going up against things like Samurai Champloo (badass), BLEACH (generic), Yu-Gi-Oh! (mainstream), and Kaleido Star (underrated). Each of them is visually much more interesting than this. But it has its moments where they managed to squeeze some life out of that tiny budget. [+5]

0:45 – “The final sunset that symbolises the end of this world”. Okay Himeko, I did say that from the outset. There’s no need to make it painfully obvious [-2]

2:27 – Meanwhile, in Purple Hell, LLI is wondering why she doesn’t have many friends. And also communing with Satan. Her spooky spell goes out around the world.

2:56 – Oh dearie me, I’m glad I don’t have epilepsy. That’s some awful flashing light. It’s also Alcatraz Island [-5]

3:06 – Oh man there’s some penguins on an iceberg. Completely out of context. [+4]

3:10 – CRISTO REDENTOR MOTHERHUGGERS [+4]

3:15IT’S BIG BENJAMIN OH MY DAYZZZZZ [+10]

3:24 – Yep. Big Ben’s chimes are the last spooky satanic spell before the episode title flashcard rolls up. Well done team, you did something good for once in this wretched anime.

3:35 – Some plot is coming and they’re summoning the Moon Sword God. Right okay.

3:56 – A SHINY MECHA BECAUSE THE PLOT DEMANDS IT!

4:11 – Trippy dream sequence time. And here comes LLI with her mecha.

4:39 – The townsfolk are running away from the giant beams of glowing light. As you do.

4:49 – Himeko. LLI is the villain now. There’s no reasoning with her. [-3]

5:23 – HLI gets it. Clever boy.

5:36 – It can be mecha battle tiem [+2]

5:53 – The new mecha is super OP, it can tank some serious damage. I wonder if HLI will wipe the floor with the mechas of all the clown villains?

6:55 – Yep, that’s three in the first 20 seconds of him getting up off his arse.

7:37 – Oh, the villainous mecha has plot armour. Boo hiss [-10]

8:25 – Classic villain move, absorb the dead bad guys to make one huge bad guy. Trite.

9:05 – Oh, more classic villainy, have the heroes lose to unexplained magic for dramatic effect. This is tragic. [-5]

10:02 – Oh, HLI is going to sacrifice himself so that Himeko can talk to LLI and try to redeem her. What a genius plan.

11:05 – Some swords are happening. And HLI is kicking serious ass. Like Kamina amounts of ass. [+6]

11:54 – Oh. And he finally lost his battle with his inner demons and became a scaly blue stone dragon. Predictable.

12:44 – LLI has absorbed 2Chainz’ abilities and is using them to tie up Himeko in the magic mecha space.

12:47 – COME TO ME, COVER ME, HOLD ME, TOGETHER WE’LL BREAK THESE CHAINS OF LOVE!

13:00 – Himeko is now a swordswoman because the plot demand she not die quickly.

13:25 – LLI declares that it’s party time. Cool.

13:51 – LLI is explaining the plot now. Because reasons. Get on with it and stop changing the scenery.

14:29 – Himeko, the LLI you know is a rapist. [-10]

14:49 – And there must be swordfighting.

15:18 – LLI has some crazy eyes, and she’s trying to chat up Himeko as she murders her. I mean, no thanks.

15:53 – Oh this is just tragic. Himeko is an awful combatant and she hasn’t tried fighting back at all. If this were a real fight she’d be in bits by now.

16:12 – LLI is complementing Himeko on her small but nicely shaped breasts. Instead of killing her. Guess what happens next? [-15]

16:13 – Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 53

16:24 – And now LLI is motorboating her. Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 54

16:30 – Himeko looks how I feel.

16:38 – Okay, now LLI is breaking Himeko’s hand, just because. Seriously, what is this anime’s problem? [-7]

16:40 – LLI has the crazy eyes again

17:11 – She isn’t even looking at you, Himeko. One stab and she’s done. Just do it you pansy. Do it. DO IT SO I CAN STOP WATCHING THIS TRAINWRECK

17:15 – She didn’t do it.

17:32 – “That’s how we swords love”. Look, I think you’re mistaken. It’s called “Daggering”, and you don’t have the equipment for it.

18:23 – Satan is taunting them. Cool.

18:53 – The Devil loves nihilism. It’s true

19:30 – Boo more feelings

19:57 – Stop trying to hug the villain you utter woobie

20:16 – It’s Himeko’s turn to motorboat. Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 55

20:45 – And did it work? Has LLI made a heel-face turn?

21:26 – No, it didn’t. She’s shot the world with her evil bow and it’s all destroyed. And now there shall be fighting.

21:53 – Himeko’s necklace has been cut off, and it goes flying. LLI watches it go, and remembers giving it to her. Himeko’s cleavage is exposed for our pleasure. Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 56

22:06 – It’s the distraction Himeko needed. In one of the only believable moments in this entire episode, Himeko has taken the opportunity and stabbed LLI through the chest. The ending theme plays. [+15]

22:15 – Finish with a flourish. That’s how you get me to enjoy the ending theme.

Verdict: Oh sweet Jesus that was awful. Nothing interesting happened for a good 15 minutes in the middle of that episode, after it started off so well. But the coup de grace has been delivered, and LLI has been killed. I don’t really feel the payoff was worth sitting through that. The whole torture/rape scene was just unnecessary.

And that’s the real problem with KnM. It’s just shite. There are ideas here, and sometimes even genuinely good moments, but they’re disconnected. As a whole, complete work, KnM is utterly unfulfilling. It’s offensive. It’s detestable. I want it to be over soon.

Final Score: -10

Rating: 4/10 (Bad)

posted 10-03-16 06:06 PM CT (US)     1089 / 1801  
Notice how the two pictures look so similar.

And this is how you do a Yuri anime well:

posted 10-03-16 06:49 PM CT (US)     1090 / 1801  
2:27 – Meanwhile, in Purple Hell, LLI is wondering why she doesn’t have many friends. And also communing with Satan. Her spooky spell goes out around the world.
I'm sure one has no influence on the other. Also, I'm sure the rape and murder also have nothing to do with the lack of friends.
2:56 – Oh dearie me, I’m glad I don’t have epilepsy. That’s some awful flashing light. It’s also Alcatraz Island [-5]
Right, sparing Sipia just went from concern for his mental well-being to a legitimate health concern. Someone better finish SAO, at least, in return. Though now I kinda want to keep you away from Working!!, Non Non Biyori, or Mikakunin de Shinkoukei <_<
3:06 – Oh man there’s some penguins on an iceberg. Completely out of context. [+4]
It's not anime until there's a penguin.
3:24 – Yep. Big Ben’s chimes are the last spooky satanic spell before the episode title flashcard rolls up. Well done team, you did something good for once in this wretched anime.
So you're saying London will be responsible for the end of the world? >_>
12:44 – LLI has absorbed 2Chainz’ abilities and is using them to tie up Himeko in the magic mecha space.
How many dimensions does this damn show span?
13:25 – LLI declares that it’s party time. Cool.
Sutekina pāti shimashou!
13:51 – LLI is explaining the plot now. Because reasons. Get on with it and stop changing the scenery.
What is it, exactly?
16:12 – LLI is complementing Himeko on her small but nicely shaped breasts. Instead of killing her. Guess what happens next? [-15]

16:13 – Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 53

16:24 – And now LLI is motorboating her. Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 54

16:30 – Himeko looks how I feel.
In fairness, I didn't guess motorboating.
17:32 – “That’s how we swords love”. Look, I think you’re mistaken. It’s called “Daggering”, and you don’t have the equipment for it.
L-lewd!

...I think?
20:16 – It’s Himeko’s turn to motorboat. Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 55
...Counterrape...?

Nah, Chikane probably wants.
21:26 – No, it didn’t. She’s shot the world with her evil bow and it’s all destroyed. And now there shall be fighting.
...Wait, what? So that's it?
21:53 – Himeko’s necklace has been cut off, and it goes flying. LLI watches it go, and remembers giving it to her. Himeko’s cleavage is exposed for our pleasure. Ecchi-Sketchy counter: 56

22:06 – It’s the distraction Himeko needed. In one of the only believable moments in this entire episode, Himeko has taken the opportunity and stabbed LLI through the chest. The ending theme plays. [+15]

22:15 – Finish with a flourish. That’s how you get me to enjoy the ending theme.
...Huh. Didn't expect that. I totally expected creepy reconciliation.

[This message has been edited by Moff Yittreas (edited 10-03-2016 @ 07:06 PM).]

posted 10-03-16 11:06 PM CT (US)     1091 / 1801  
Finished Re:Zero, the shining becon of this past season for me. Gave it a 10 although it doesn't shine as strongly as Overlord did in my opinion. Now I'm mostly all "caught up" with the latest animes so I can go back to watching the animes on my other backlog

440 total MAL entries with a mean score of 6.78 now.

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 10-05-16 02:21 PM CT (US)     1092 / 1801  
...Damn. I think that definitely means on the anime family tree of AoKH, Helper is definitely the Daddy. <_<

Popey is the Oka-sama. >_>

[This message has been edited by Moff Yittreas (edited 10-05-2016 @ 02:27 PM).]

posted 10-05-16 11:17 PM CT (US)     1093 / 1801  
well moff I finally finished the GuP movie.

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 10-06-16 08:23 AM CT (US)     1094 / 1801  
Yes, I know. I've been waiting for that conversation.

So talk or Smug Miho tells everyone what she found in your search history.

[This message has been edited by Moff Yittreas (edited 10-06-2016 @ 08:41 AM).]

posted 10-06-16 11:14 AM CT (US)     1095 / 1801  
I like how this thread has devolved into people only reviewing anime they actively hate.

It's not terribly useful for recommendations you know.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
posted 10-06-16 11:27 AM CT (US)     1096 / 1801  
I'm more confused by KanColle than actually love or hate it.

I think it's pretty confused itself, TBH. And at least GuP has a following among us manly American forummers. <_<

As far as stuff we liked... honestly, what's there really to say about Working!! that wasn't covered, or Non Non Biyori, or Engaged to the Unidentified? Tell us more about some of the shows you've watched. Any recommendations for individual forummers? My Crunchyroll bookmarks folder is fairly short... >_>

[This message has been edited by Moff Yittreas (edited 10-06-2016 @ 11:28 AM).]

posted 10-06-16 02:45 PM CT (US)     1097 / 1801  
Eh, it was good, the show was better. only two fights seems super anticlimactic.

posted 10-06-16 05:57 PM CT (US)     1098 / 1801  

posted 10-11-16 09:59 AM CT (US)     1099 / 1801  

Renge is the Really-Good-At-Math Monster.

posted 10-11-16 12:44 PM CT (US)     1100 / 1801  
More importantly, there's a new Working anime: WWW Working!!.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's a continuation of the Working!! we all know and love. Maybe it's something of a prequel, or maybe a stand-alone in the same universe?

Guys, I'm sincerely hoping this comment gets more reaction than the last 100 posts of sadness

"It looks like a huge shark just took a bite out of Excelsior's ass"-Colonel Kyle Riggs, Star Force: Storm Assault

[This message has been edited by Excelsior (edited 10-11-2016 @ 03:05 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 42 43 44 45 46 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 72  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » A Thread for the Appreciation of Anime
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames