Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussion
Moderated by John the Late

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Hi I'm new
posted 05-11-04 01:52 PM CT (US)   
Hi I got my friend to do a cd copy, and managed to get a crack to work. Thanks to, Fadawah is it? for emailing it to me!

Anyway my friend tells me that you mainly use a fast castle to win most games. Please could you help me more on this?

Thankyou AoKH mates!

Replies:
posted 05-11-04 01:57 PM CT (US)     1 / 10  
LOL, ban this turkey

Edit: Stevay's magic ban button added due to popular request.

[This message has been edited by Tony Sillars (edited 05-11-2004 @ 02:20 PM).]

posted 05-11-04 01:58 PM CT (US)     2 / 10  
Quaz wont like this, someone add the ban button!

Edit: Wait did he mention Lord Fadawah?

[This message has been edited by Chewmen_NJW (edited 05-11-2004 @ 02:03 PM).]

posted 05-11-04 02:09 PM CT (US)     3 / 10  
A little tip Qazitory, try to do a ip search on this guy. Just to see if he got other usernames as well.

Quote:
You will never learn what I am thinking.
And those who boast most loudly that they know my thought, to such people I lie even more.
Adolf Hitler (August 1938)

Check out The Myll Clans Homepage.

posted 05-11-04 02:13 PM CT (US)     4 / 10  

Quote:

A little tip Qazitory, try to do a ip search on this guy. Just to see if he got other usernames as well.

Most people's ISP use dhcp, so the ip changes every time they log on. I don't know a broadband or dial-up ISP in England that offers static ip for no extra charge.
posted 05-11-04 02:35 PM CT (US)     5 / 10  

Quote:

Most people's ISP use dhcp, so the ip changes every time they log on. I don't know a broadband or dial-up ISP in England that offers static ip for no extra charge

There's also a thing called subnetting, meaning the dhcp will only give IPs under a certain range of addresses (not including the broadcast and host IP). Plus, ISPs may only own a few of the larger address classes (like almost all Road Runner IPs start with 24.xxx.xxx.xxx, so that should make it easier as well. And of course their ISP might also not use dynamic DNS either.

Anyway, I commend you for trying to get Fadawah banned, but the only way I think he's ever gonna get hosed is for spamming.

posted 05-11-04 04:21 PM CT (US)     6 / 10  

Quote:

Anyway, I commend you for trying to get Fadawah banned, but the only way I think he's ever gonna get hosed is for spamming.

* rolls on the floor laughing...*
Ahhwww, don't be cruel to Lord Fadawah, he doesn't even post much right now...

(\___/)
(='.'=)
("}_("}
"How does monk do it?" -Darkmaster
Vote MONK in the 2012 AoKH Election

[This message has been edited by scheming_monk (edited 05-11-2004 @ 04:21 PM).]

posted 05-11-04 04:51 PM CT (US)     7 / 10  
It seems like this forum has gone from legitimate gamers sharing strategies, to nOObs running there mouth, to race/religion/nation/sexual orientation bashers, to now a spate of thieves and cheaters. I commend Quaz for being so quick to ban these yahoos, I just wish it were permanent.

And for the record, the

Quote:

Thanks to, Fadawah is it? for emailing it to me!

was so obvious a ploy. You should have just said, "Thanks Fadawah" it wouldn't have gotten him banned, but it wouldn't have been as obvious.

Unless you're a Fadawah smurf, which wouldn't surprise me.

posted 05-11-04 04:52 PM CT (US)     8 / 10  
Heh, this is the most obvious smurf I've seen at my stay here. The FC thing totally ruins it. You could have at least tried a little harder... (maybe misspelling Fadawah's name or something?)
posted 05-11-04 05:06 PM CT (US)     9 / 10  
Cummon Qaz, Aro, Crystalclown, Macdaddy!
posted 05-11-04 05:48 PM CT (US)     10 / 10  
I think this earns you a 2-month ban, since it clearly violates the CoC's anti-crack policy. You're also seem to be a smurf, which will increase the ban to perma when I find your real username.

BTW, your logic on IP isn't entirely true. There's also posting styles and other methods, including the real user posting multiple times in the smurf's thread. Hmmm....

Closed.

» Your attractive master.
» "Because I before E is a LIE!!!"

[This message has been edited by Angel Aro (edited 05-11-2004 @ 05:57 PM).]

Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussion » Hi I'm new
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames