Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Noobie questions
« Previous Page  1 ··· 6 7 8 9 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
posted 07-12-14 09:53 AM CT (US)   

..A lot of silly questions..

Thank you for your time

[This message has been edited by Jorgito_aqua27 (edited 11-10-2014 @ 12:22 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09-23-14 02:15 PM CT (US)     246 / 390  
Sure, there you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8dtoc7ocml354j4/Camaro_car.slp

Also I had to thank you, because I wanted to upload it somewhere for you to download, and found mediafire.

I didnt even remember that I had an account on mediafire lol, when I logged I found lots of files for the old TOME (when I was alone without Matt and Pulkit yet). Those files are uselles now, but was nice to get them back.

I remember to upload more stuff on other places but who knows where and what they are now after all this years haha.
posted 09-23-14 05:47 PM CT (US)     247 / 390  
Thanks a lot man!!
Also, I'm glad that I helped you somehow, lol

The Portuguese Civ Mod III - Download at the Blacksmith
A mod that adds new civilizations, a new age, a new resource and introduces new gameplay features!
2nd place as Best Mod Pack in AoKH GOTY 2013 (PCM I) | 1st place as Best Mod Pack in AoKH GOTY 2015 (PCM II) | 2nd place as Best Mod Pack in AoKH GOTY 2017 (PCM III)

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful." - Revelation 21:5 (KJV)
posted 09-23-14 09:36 PM CT (US)     248 / 390  
perhaps you old stuff can be still used for something else still,why not share with the rest of the community.
posted 09-24-14 00:13 AM CT (US)     249 / 390  
Do you still have the Mamluk Archer, Jorgito?
posted 09-24-14 07:18 PM CT (US)     250 / 390  
perhaps you old stuff can be still used for something else still,why not share with the rest of the community.
Maybe we should make a thread for old junk/incomplete/unused graphics, or maybe that would be too much spam? I know I Have quite a junk pile of unused stuff on my comp.
posted 09-25-14 01:32 AM CT (US)     251 / 390  
You should change the thread name from "noobie questions" to "Jorgito's new epic mod" or something like that! :3
posted 10-03-14 11:43 AM CT (US)     252 / 390  
@Jorgito: Sorry if I'm asking much, but, do you still have this unit:

If so, could you upload its slps please? I was looking for a unit like this!!
If you could do that, I would be grateful and you would surely be credited!

A mod that adds new civilizations, a new age, a new resource and introduces new gameplay features!
2nd place as Best Mod Pack in AoKH GOTY 2013 (PCM I) | 1st place as Best Mod Pack in AoKH GOTY 2015 (PCM II) | 2nd place as Best Mod Pack in AoKH GOTY 2017 (PCM III)

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful." - Revelation 21:5 (KJV)
posted 10-03-14 02:46 PM CT (US)     253 / 390  
Daniel I never render it, I guess it was because people said that it needed a shield, thats why I have the .slp made but with shield.

If that is still ok for you here you have the links, because I am quite short of time to render the one without shield.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c1r5cfc44ji3ych/Condottiero.rar

EDIT: Forgot some replys

@Mahazona: I doubt it, those are all unfinished stuff based on fantasy and other things.

@byser: I dont, but I have a mamluk that uses a javelin instead of a sword.

[This message has been edited by Jorgito_aqua27 (edited 10-03-2014 @ 02:49 PM).]

posted 10-03-14 03:11 PM CT (US)     254 / 390  
@Jorgito: Thanks a lot man!

posted 10-04-14 02:10 AM CT (US)     255 / 390  
AGE is definitely a complex and tedious editor to use. Especially when you have graphics which are connected to each other, 'deltas' I think they are called.
posted 10-05-14 05:47 AM CT (US)     256 / 390  
@chiruscan: Not really.
If you know how to use it, you'll do everything quickly.
Believe me, it was much more harder some years ago

posted 10-05-14 05:57 AM CT (US)     257 / 390  
It's not AGE that's confusing there, it's the data. AGE has a very good way of dealing with it really. When I started data modding I had to use genied1, which turned everything into text and numbers, and you had to figure it out based on that, then compile the text files, which could take ages depending on how much new data you were adding (it once took me 8 hours on a crappy pc, because I was adding a lot of units). And if you made a tiny mistake, you had to do it all over again! So no, AGE is not a complex and tedious editor to use, it is the very opposite of that.

Kor | The Age of Chivalry is upon us!
Wellent ich gugk, so hindert mich / köstlicher ziere sinder,
Der ich e pflag, da für ich sich / Neur kelber, gaiss, böck, rinder,
Und knospot leut, swarz, hässeleich, / Vast rüssig gen dem winder;
Die geben müt als sackwein vich. / Vor angst slach ich mein kinder
Offt hin hinder.
posted 10-05-14 09:36 AM CT (US)     258 / 390  
It's not AGE that's confusing there, it's the data. AGE has a very good way of dealing with it really. When I started data modding I had to use genied1, which turned everything into text and numbers, and you had to figure it out based on that, then compile the text files, which could take ages depending on how much new data you were adding (it once took me 8 hours on a crappy pc, because I was adding a lot of units). And if you made a tiny mistake, you had to do it all over again! So no, AGE is not a complex and tedious editor to use, it is the very opposite of that.
Set these kiddies straight, old man!

Seriously genied1 was brutally slow. Genied2 was decent, but limited, so for most hardcore editing you were still stuck with 1. The first versions of AGE were bugged in a lot of areas, so at one point I was using all three at once.

With turtle pack and AGE you can make a mod in a fraction of the time using MPS and genied1.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
posted 10-07-14 02:08 AM CT (US)     259 / 390  
Cavalry:

1- Scout
2- Light cavalry
3- Hobilar
4- Knight
5- Cavalier
6- Paladin

There are 4 different horse models. They have different size, proportions, mane, color, etc, etc.

Also the style of movement is different too.

Scout and light cavalry:

Hobilar and mounted archers:

Knight and heavy cavalry:

posted 10-07-14 02:24 AM CT (US)     260 / 390  
just a suggestion for the cavalry armed with spears lances when moving the spear should be pointed straight like how the vanilla heroes move.it will give the feel of charging down on the enemy rather than just marching.
BTW why are the hibilars getting a new horse?shouldn't they get the same horse of the line?
posted 10-07-14 06:12 PM CT (US)     261 / 390  
Beautiful work as always, jorgito! I especially love the different movement animations. It looks like the scouts are running places while the heavier cavalry are moving slower because of the armor.
posted 10-11-14 04:58 PM CT (US)     262 / 390  
Amazing units!!! are they for any particular mod? or a update for the re-skinning mod of steam?(I really hope so) THanks
posted 10-28-14 12:14 PM CT (US)     263 / 390  
@Mahazona: You know I tought the same first to make them move like you suggested, but in close formation they stab each other haha, so I decided to use what I posted for that reason.

The hobilars get another "light horse" but I ask you:

Why repeat horse models when I can add more variety this way?

@Seonid: Thank you! I can count for sure that you always like the stuff I post haha, thanks for encouraging me to keep working on it

@SauloMagnus: Hi! I am glad that you like them

It is complicated, they are for Age of Chivalry, but also for a special mod that I am working with some other awesome guys, and also some of them will be used to update my reskin mod that is on steam

England and France units:

posted 10-28-14 12:32 PM CT (US)     264 / 390  
Jorgito_aqua27 on 07-12-2014 09:53 AM:
1- This weird names on the left, is there any list that explain wich one is it? Like the graphics.drs list for example that explain wich number is the graphic?

Fr steve answer that question on my HD mod thread and make me this list: Here is an example.

SPRMN = Militia
SWDMN = Man-at-Arms
THSWD = Long Swordsman
HTHSW = Two-handed Swordsman
HEROI = Champion

But what about the buildings? wich names they use? and what about the heros, or animal units or special units, etc. Is there any list that I can download?
You still need help for that ?

[This message has been edited by Kallehagen (edited 10-28-2014 @ 12:33 PM).]

posted 10-28-14 12:38 PM CT (US)     265 / 390  
No! thank you! I finnally got it lol, It was really easy actually.

But thanks for your time
posted 10-28-14 01:19 PM CT (US)     266 / 390  
Ok good to know

(i have a id list from ID 0 - 945
with all internal & lang dll names
for the actually Aoe2HD Forgotten Version.)

YOur units looks good a always !
btw. Are there any news about your transparent waterfalls ?
posted 10-28-14 01:43 PM CT (US)     267 / 390  
Those are very nice units, Jorgito! The icons are great too, and really show some of the detail you've put in!

If I might ask, though, why are there six units in the militia-line?
posted 10-28-14 01:54 PM CT (US)     268 / 390  
really outstanding units jorgito!!!! are there going to be for every nation different units? also for middle eastern ones?

[This message has been edited by DJeronimo (edited 10-28-2014 @ 01:55 PM).]

posted 10-28-14 02:00 PM CT (US)     269 / 390  
posted 10-28-14 02:41 PM CT (US)     270 / 390  
ok. good luck!! oh boy i will play!
posted 10-28-14 02:52 PM CT (US)     271 / 390  
These look fantastic! The extreme shininess is gone and the units look realistic. If I may suggest one small thing - the blue color (player color) to be slightly darker for some units, it could make them look less plastic and even more realistic.

UPatch HD - the unofficial (HD) patch for Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome - HD resolution, HD quality interface graphics, hundreds of bug fixes, new gameplay options and many other enhancements.
--- Download here (version 1.1 Release 3).
--- For more information visit the site.
posted 10-28-14 03:03 PM CT (US)     272 / 390  
Those units look great Jorgito! Great Job!

......▄▄██▌█
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ )¬,|Ż (¬ /-\ |\| |/¬ |\| | (¬ |-| --|--
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀ You're gonna eat lightnin'and you're gonna crap thunder. - Mickey Goldmill from Rockey II
posted 10-29-14 03:26 AM CT (US)     273 / 390  
Impressive units as always keep up the good work
posted 10-29-14 09:04 PM CT (US)     274 / 390  
All the images look awesome I can't wait for the new version to be released to play all the AoK and Aoc campaigns again with your mod.
posted 10-30-14 03:26 AM CT (US)     275 / 390  
Great work you have done Jorgito! ^^

posted 10-31-14 08:33 AM CT (US)     276 / 390  
Jorgito, are you planning to release a new version for the "reeskining mod" of AoE2 HD? I think i am not the only one who would really want it!!!

Thanks.
posted 10-31-14 10:26 PM CT (US)     277 / 390  
What he works on works both on HD and original AoC (Voobly)!
posted 11-01-14 06:42 AM CT (US)     278 / 390  
Philippe can you please stop thinking that Voobly is the only place for playing the original game? It's merely one multiplayer client.

[This message has been edited by John the Late (edited 11-01-2014 @ 06:42 AM).]

posted 11-01-14 12:14 PM CT (US)     279 / 390  
Hah you beat me to it, John

I'd add that it's ignorant stuff like this that has given voobly a bad rep here. Tanks' post here pretty much sums it up.

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Deyr fé, deyja frćndr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauđan hvern." - Hávamál 77.
posted 11-01-14 05:14 PM CT (US)     280 / 390  
I don't know what I said wrong...
The fact that I said Voobly doesn't mean I don't like Gameranger or Hamachi or singleplayer...what are you guys thinking at getting angry upon me lol

I said that because that's what I use, it's like blaming someone to say "okay I'll download it on my Mac" when you have Windows

Some of you are seriously overthinking
« Previous Page  1 ··· 6 7 8 9 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Mod Design and Discussion » Noobie questions
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames