Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Beating 2 Titans
posted 11 June 2003 05:36 PM EDT (US)   
FYI - Last week there was a posted challenge on MFO for someone to beat 2 Titans (1 comp Loki, 1 comp Isis)using RA on Medit.... L_Clan_Trippin did it. - His rating is 2023 btw - and you can find the game in the database. I watched the game myself.. pretty awesome.

ESO = Tribulation, Gr8_Tribulation
Replies:
posted 11 June 2003 08:36 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6  
wow i cant even beat one
posted 13 June 2003 09:35 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6  
I watched it amazing game Trippin has alot of skill my freind saw it too he couldnt belive it. Speaking of Trippin and beating a titan, I posted recorded game where I beat a balanced titan in classical with a rush that I learned from watching trippins games. You can find that on page 1 of AoMh recorded games.
posted 13 June 2003 10:30 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6  
I beat a Titan on Medit in just over 14 minutes.. not bad but its pretty easy to win on water.. I cant however beat a Norse titan on a land only map (with Isis).. I just cant get at his economy fast enuf to stop him. Can anyone do that?

ESO = Tribulation, Gr8_Tribulation
posted 13 June 2003 10:35 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6  
Damn, he's a beast!

I'm still struggling on Normal! I want to be like you guys when I grow up.

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 13 June 2003 10:58 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6  
Good question I beat an agressive rusher Titan on med, Im wondering if anyone cant do it on land. I think one thing you can do is really build up in archaic and go for a fast heroic. I came close but no quite. Anyone who wants to beat a titan Just watch one of the games and follow the build order and you should be able to do it to. One of the great things about recorded games like that is it helps others find way to do it to. Not to brag because beating a titan isnt that big of a deal. Some 1700 players are tougher to beat than a titan.
posted 13 June 2003 12:56 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6  
I've beaten 2 titans a few times - not that I exactly spend a lot of time messing around with the AI, especially now - I'm curious as to the challenge involved. You can beat any AI given fair enough circumstances. I seem to recall making sure you rushed one fast enough to stop them building up worked...I used to do that when practicing with Loki. Try and wipe out a titan comp in 10 mins.

Maybe the specification on isis/loki makes it harder. Dunno. Should try it out again.

TheShædøwDåwn
If you're like me, then it's possible you're a clone generated from my stolen DNA. I suggest you turn yourself in for destruction immediately.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Beating 2 Titans
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames