You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Strategy Guide.
posted 08 January 2005 09:35 PM EDT (US)   
Hey guys, I wrote this for a class I'm in. It isn't done yet, but when its done it'll be a strategy guide for online play of AoM/TT. I'll update it as I write it. I think I'll link it as an attachment because otherwise I'll just be blowing out your boards.

http://lohgaming.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=46604

" I didn't particularly feel like being arrested, so I argued with the soldiers a bit. Several of them died during the argument - those things happen once in a while. Unfortunately, one of the casualties was Taur Urgas' oldest son. The king of the Murgos took it personally. He's very narrow-minded sometimes. "

" Usually, when I need a boat, I steal one. Using one of my own seems immoral somehow. "

[This message has been edited by LoH_Silk (edited 01-15-2005 @ 11:47 AM).]

Replies:
posted 09 January 2005 11:41 AM EDT (US)     1 / 10  
cool! great guide!

doesn't "sword of dread" improve hypaspist damage and not hippokon?

"The real Art of Peace is not to sacrifice a single one of your warriors to defeat an enemy. Vanquish your foes by always keeping yourself in a safe and unassailable position; then no one will suffer any losses."
-Morihei Ueshiba, founder of aikido

English is not my first language, so please excuse me.

posted 09 January 2005 12:35 PM EDT (US)     2 / 10  
Nice guide, that must have taken a while to write.

ada
posted 09 January 2005 03:48 PM EDT (US)     3 / 10  
yea it does,I saw it earlier but I didn't have editing powers at that time. Thanks for the reminder.

" I didn't particularly feel like being arrested, so I argued with the soldiers a bit. Several of them died during the argument - those things happen once in a while. Unfortunately, one of the casualties was Taur Urgas' oldest son. The king of the Murgos took it personally. He's very narrow-minded sometimes. "

" Usually, when I need a boat, I steal one. Using one of my own seems immoral somehow. "

posted 10 January 2005 01:35 AM EDT (US)     4 / 10  
added.

Theris264
former Age of Mythology Heaven and Age of Empires III Heaven forumer||former member of Ambition Designs
"An eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind" -Gandhi
posted 11 January 2005 05:15 AM EDT (US)     5 / 10  
Wonderfull Guide!!!

Thanx I m leatning a lot... I m 1660 at the moment but will probably get a lot higher soon!!!

Thanx Dude

The only problem is that the link does not work anymore!!! Too Bad... Could you help me out LoH_Silk

Edyboy

posted 11 January 2005 04:01 PM EDT (US)     6 / 10  
I don't know what the problem could be.... How about I just link you to the topic and then you dl it from there? But then I think you have to register. Where can I get free hosting that you don't have to join the site to see? Is there a way to do it on AoMH?

posted 13 January 2005 09:01 AM EDT (US)     7 / 10  
Hello LoH_Silk

So what do think I could do to read the end of you guide!!! It was so interesting, I m missing something...

I did not understand your explanations in the last e-mail.
Do you think you could send it to me by e-mail?? maybe it is too big!!

Thanx for your help LoH_Silk

Edyboy

posted 13 January 2005 04:31 PM EDT (US)     8 / 10  
Of course I could. If anyone else wants that too, leave your email here and I'll send it to you when I update it. oh, I did do a small update--around a page and a half at the bottom about Hephaestus and Hera. I was away from my house for quite a while and I lost my whole train of though, so if it sounds different thats why. Thank you for your positive responses Behinedo!
edit: you don't have your email in your profile behinedo--I need it to send you the guide. If you don't want it public email me at LoH_Bel_Garion@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by LoH_Silk (edited 01-13-2005 @ 04:34 PM).]

posted 15 January 2005 11:48 AM EDT (US)     9 / 10  
Updated. And if it doesn't work for you do it through AoTsanctuary if you don't want it in email. Go to AoT public discussion its posted there under the name "Petra_Arkanian".

posted 18 January 2005 12:25 PM EDT (US)     10 / 10  
Hey, this is a great guide..I'd love to see the finished copy! Out of curiousity, what class is this being done for? Maybe you should see about getting it published! You might be able to make some cash, maybe even through the ensemble folks....mind you, they may not want their secrets revealed.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Strategy Guide.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames