Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: New civ for microsoft aom! best one ever! send to creators
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 15 April 2007 07:36 AM EDT (US)   
Here's the expansion Civ I had always wanted to see, and it is COMPLETED( by that I mean 98% complete. Please give your thoughts as I have worked ages on this civ. I will ask AOM if this is possible. Plz feel free to say anything good, bad. & POST UR OWN CIVS 2 :P

Okay, here are the.....

CULTS

i. SUMMARY
ii. FAVOR
iii. WORKERS
iv. MILITARY
v. HEROES
vi. GODPATHS

Summary:

Cults, dwell in forested regions, and prefer to negotiate than oppose in a hostile military style. They live in a ‘communal’ society, and due to their living conditions, have developed better sight and reflexes to other humans.

Workers:

Cult Workers are unlike any other units. They are created in pairs, both sharing a sack. Either one of the two can be tasked, but when each gather, they must return their resources to the sack. For example, the pair of workers are created, I send the them both to gather Food, which they both hunt an Elk, returning resources into the sack. However, when I send one of the pair to gather Wood, he does so and the resource is immediately deposited to the sack, but the other, who I had tasked on Gold needs to return the resources to the sack. All pairs must return their resources to their respective sacks, therefore, it is easier to send the pair to gather a single resource than split them. (If Sack Partner dies, nearest sack becomes drop-off facility)

Scout
Boasts: Speed, Blowdarts,
Vulnerable: Poor, light armor

Military:

Classical

Strider: Counters Cavalry
Boasts: 6.0 speed, hack armor, hack attack.
Vulnerable: 12% Pierce Armour

Sentry: Counters Archers
Boasts: 25 LOS, 20 Range, pierce armor, hack attack
Vulnerable: 4.0 speed

Stalker: Counters Infantry
Boasts: 10 range Pierce Attack, Hack attack
Vulnerable: 20% Hack Armour

Heroic

Watchman: Counters Archers, Myth Units
Boasts: 80% Pierce Armour, 2.25x to Myth Units
Vulnerable: 15% Hack Armour

Marauder: Counters Infantry, Siege
Boasts: 12 Pierce Attack, Converts to Hack Attack vs. Siege
Vulnerable: 18% Pierce Armour

Brigand: Counters Cavalry, Heroes
Boasts: 12 Hack Attack, x2.25 to Heroes
Vulnerable: 20% Pierce Armor

Underminer: Counters Buildings
Boasts: Multiplier vs. Buildings
Vulnerable: 15% Hack Armour, Low Range

Mythic

Felon: Counters Infantry, Archers, Cavalry, Siege
Boasts: 10 Hack, Converts to Pierce vs. Infantry, 5.5 Speed
Vulnerable: - 50% Attack, Armor vs. Myth Units, Heroes

Warden: Counters Buildings
Boasts: 60 Crush, 26 Range
Vulnerable 8% Hack Armor

Heroes:
The Cults have 5 heroes. However, only one TYPE of hero may exist, though this one can be created indefinitely. Eg. If I select to create the ‘Liege’ Hero, I cannot create the others, only the ‘Liege’

Liege: “Warrior” Leader. Excels in hand-to-hand combat.
Grovemaiden: “Mage” Leader. Wields both offensive & defensive spells. (Uses Cultist Snare, splash attack, & Herbs, heals idle)
Guardian: “Scout” Leader. Excels due to speed.
Hunter: “Ranged” Leader. Excels in ranged combat.
Sage: “Economic” Leader. Benefits Economy. (Empowers like the Pharaoh, but at a reduced percent. 5% - 10%)

Godpaths

Classical:

Hemera: Goddess of Daylight
Her improvements benefits your Myth Units
Sunlit Eyes: Doubles line of sight for all units
Phaeton’s Revenge: Increases speed of all Myth Units

GP: Morning Rays: Hemera, Goddess of Sunlight gave warmth and light to all those around her, making crops grow, and flowers bloom. Without it, there was only despair…
You have entire view of the map, enemies line of sight reduced to 1.

MU: Naiad: Nymphs who dwell near wells and springs may act as peacemakers. At will they can call a fog which clouds the vision of those who pass it.
Naiads lower the line of sight of units with their special, which, when followed through with other attacks will make a brilliant offence. They also have a high pierce attack and heroes have only half their bonus against them. Naiad can heal.

Harmonia: Goddess of Harmony
Her Improvements benefits your Buildings
Trojan Walls: Improve buildings/towers & walls hitpoints
Weaved Casket: Reduces cost of buildings/towers/walls

GP: Harmony: When Harmonia was present there were never any quarrels or bickers, only the sound of peace could be heard. There were no arrows, no fights, just silence.
Target area, all troops in the targeted area cannot attack; troops only in the targeted area cannot attack.

MU: Talos: An Automaton, who was given as a gift from Zeus, made by Hephaestus. He acted as a sentry, and threw rocks at approaching enemies or ships. It was said that he heated himself red hot and gave enemies a hug they would forever feel.
Talos has both a pierce and hack attack, when enemies are afar, he throws stones at the enemies however when it comes to melee or close hand combat he uses an iron sword. He also has a special ‘hug’ where he heats himself then hugs a unit burning him, taking out a lot of health.

Peneus: God of Rivers
His improvements aid your Cavalry
River Mares: Increase Cavalry Attack/Speed
Fertile Grounds: Reduce Cavalry Train Speed

Nullify: Peneus, when aggravated was known to cause much distress by pounding on the walls of his kingdom, sending much water to the surface, reversing several enchantments, the most famous being Midas.
Target after the use of a God Power, the God Power’s effect is canceled. (Eg. If Bolt was used, the bolted would reanimate, if Ceasefire, the ceasefire would end)

Diomedes Mare: A creature known to consume human flesh, for the person whoever has soothed the horses, tread lightly, for the beast may just turn to their master.
The Mares boast speed and attack, but they are very reliable against Myth Units as well as human troops. Due to their cannibalistic nature they have an insane multiplier for other Myth Units.

Heroic

Persephone: Goddess of The Underworld
Her Improvements aid your Archers/Myth Units
Arrows of Styx: Increase Archer attack.
Feet of Eulysian: Increase Archer speed.
Pomegranate Seeds: Myth Units are cheaper and use special more often
Unholy Chalice: Myth Units may return as shades when killed

GP: Theft:
Persephone had once been stolen whilst she was picking flowers in the fields. Persephone gives theft to crumble the earth beneath your enemies and let them be pulled and tugged by the spirits of the underworld.
Opens a portal to the Underworld, shades grab and pull enemy troops, enemies pulled in return as (your) shades.
MU: Amazon: Women of tribes, boasting that they are stronger than men, their battle cries tell their allies the weaknesses of their enemies as living in the jungles has given them the blessing of increased sight. Amazons have massive line of sight and their special is a cry which changes the counter system (ie. Archers kill Cavalry, Cavalry kills Infantry, Infantry kills Archers)
MU: Siren: The songs these alluring maidens sing often cause ships to succumb to their will was the man who oar them are under the song of these creatures. Sirens cause an enemy to attacks its own for the duration of her song. She has a very strong hack attack and is immune to all other Myth Units specials.

Demeter: Goddess of Harvest
Her improvements benefits your Villagers
Harvest Season: Improve farm gather rate
Winter Pine: Improve wood gather rate
Poseidon's Gift: Lower cost of all cavalry

Seasons:
During her search for her daughter Persephone, the trees died, flowers wilted, no life was given. When her daughter returned to her the life returned, but only for the few months her daughter had with her.
You gather all resources 60% faster whilst enemies gather at 30% slower.

Oread: Nymphs that dwell in the mountains, who can utter to roots or twigs to restrain anything that may be wanting to cause them harm.
Oreads are healers that can immobilise enemies at a distance, enemies immobilised may not attack or use any special attack they might have. However they have a decent hack attack, attacking with the wreaths the wear.

Eros: God of Love
His improvements aid your Infantry
Messenger of Love: Increased speed for all infantry
Devoted Toil: Reduces cost for infantry
Arrows of Love: Increase attack for all archers

Charm:
Eros was given two arrows, the Arrows of Love and the Arrows of Indifference. With the Arrows of Love he made couples feel the emotion whilst he taught wrongdoers a lesson with the Arrow of Indifference.
Targeted area will ‘swap’ units. Your enemy now has control of your army, you of his. Change is permanent.

Teumission Fox:
A creature created by a god so that it would never be hunted down due to its sheer velocity. The Teumission Fox can rip most men apart in a few seconds.
A Teumission Fox can outrun cavalry which is why they rip archers apart. They have high pierce amour though they have no special attack.

Mythic:

Hestia: Goddess of the Hearth
Her improvements benefit your Heroes.
Sacred Hearth: All Units regenerate
Wrath of Olympus: All Heroes have more attack, armor & speed
Old Religions: Heroes are stronger against Myth Units, normal soldiers
Aged Protector: Reduce Heroes train time, cheaper heroes
Burnt Coals: Reduces improvement costs

Blaze:
Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth did not want a place in Olympia but merely her own dwelling so she could be in peace and care for the people to keep them warm. Sometimes, those who angered her had there homes burnt down by their hearths.
Select a house or Town Center, a fire will start and spread throughout the entire base, the closer, the longer the burn time.

Harpy: Loathsome creatures who posses the face and body of a beautiful woman whilst the rest of her body is that of a bird. She scratches and tears at foes from above and usually swoops low enough to catch an unsuspecting foe that she later drops from fatal heights.
The Harpy is an aerial creature that attacks by swooping and scratching the enemy and her special is to take a unit, rise up and drop it, instantly killing it.

Nyx: God of Night
His improvements aid your Human Soldiers
Nighthawk: x1.5 Multiplier for Archers against all
Dusk Stalker: x1.5 Multiplier for Soldiers against all
Evening Hooves: x1.5 Multiplier for Cavalry against all
Weapons of Nyx: x2 Multiplier for All Units against Buildings

Night:
When Nyx called night darkness came with it.
Enemies in complete darkness, no fire from TC or Towers may occur. Enemies will not attack unless they are provoked. All LOS for enemy is 1, for all Units/Buildings

Erymanthian Boar: The Erymanthian Boar is a creature created from hatred and when encountered by a hunter is able to blind him thus continues to dispatch the now blinded hunter then proceeds to consume his flesh.
Erymanthian Boar has a smite attack where it blinds enemies in its range. Blinded enemy still attack but miss.

Phoebe: Goddess of the Moon
Her improvements benefits your Myth Units
Lunar Eclipse: Heroes have reduced bonus against your Myth Units
Red Tides: Myth Units now have bonus against heroes

Lunatic High:
Phoebe gave strength to all those fought under the moon, turning them savage. Even those who served her could not cut wood, or farm. Only awaiting until the phase was over.
Doubles attack for all troops, increased speed and x3 against all hostile units, x5 to buildings, TCs & Towers’ accuracy reduced (so they miss), but cannot gather during this time as villagers are turned to wolves, which may attack other hostile villagers or units.

Calydonian Boar: A boar created from the neglect of a sacrifice charges through ranks of troops and tears through limbs and flesh of all that lay in its wake.
Basically a boar that does hack attack to all units in its charge attack, which it rushes through massed enemy units.

WELL, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

Replies:
posted 15 April 2007 07:42 AM EDT (US)     1 / 42  
Stalker: Counters Infantry
Boasts: 10 range Pierce Attack, Hack attack
Vulnerable: 20% Hack Armour

hmmmm...That totally defeats the object of being a COUNTER infatry unit. he would get raped by infatry units. You also forgot to mention bonuses they get vs other units. I only reda the first few lines and can see it's doomed to failure already.

posted 15 April 2007 08:16 AM EDT (US)     2 / 42  
it was a nice read, just a tad over powered =P

The night god power in Mythic age is also very similar to the classical god power morning rays..?

-[Hello..
posted 15 April 2007 10:45 AM EDT (US)     3 / 42  
The god of the night, Nyx, his techs are quite overpowered. It more or less makes all your units into mini myrmidons (Zeus) with their new multiplier. That and the double LoS Tech are huge bonuses. I also had a question with the Sun Rays GP. After it reveals the whole map and its time has elapsed, do you still have the whole map visible under the fog of war? Or does it return to unexplored? If you keep the map as explored, then that's also rediculous power for classic GP, you can tell where all the resources on the map are with just a glance making it infinitly easier to raid. The opponent can't really use a different mine because you can simply check them systematically.
posted 15 April 2007 11:26 AM EDT (US)     4 / 42  
Cults? Bad name. I suggested "Macedonians " to you weeks ago.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/apocalypse/explanation/cults.html
What are we to make of those things that taken together could be called doomsday cults?

I think doomsday cults are very significant. I see them in some ways like the canaries that used to be taken down into coal mines. If the canary died, you knew that there was a buildup of dangerous gases and you'd better be careful. It seems to me that doomsday cults tell us something about a contemporary cultural climate of anxiety, of apprehension, of uneasiness about trends in our contemporary world. And some groups, usually under the influence of a very charismatic and potent sort of leader, withdraw from the larger society and act on their belief system in a quite literal and sometimes catastrophic fashion.

I think it's also important, though, not to reduce apocalyptic belief to the doomsday cults. These beliefs are very pervasive in our culture. Many of people we deal with every day, in fact, if you talk with them, you realize, hold beliefs that are drawn from particularly interpretations of Bible prophecy. So doomsday cults are one subset of a far vaster company of contemporary Americans who take apocalyptic beliefs very seriously. ...

[This message has been edited by gadunnz (edited 04-15-2007 @ 11:30 AM).]

posted 15 April 2007 12:56 PM EDT (US)     5 / 42  
that sack idea sucks. why did they use only 1 sack for two villagers? were they stupid or something? or were sacks really expensive back then?
posted 15 April 2007 08:15 PM EDT (US)     6 / 42  
BrightBlueEyes do you have anything nice to ever say, and do you even THINK before you post?

Stalkers COUNTER infantry due to their ranged pierce, not their armor! Look at Toxotes, they are INFANTRY COUNTERS and yet they have worse armor than the Stalker! This is due to their RNAGED PIECRE attack. Gee.

Oh and the 'Sack' idea. ididn't want the smae villagers as the Greek, Egyptains, Atlanteans etc. So I thought since Atties gather 3 times as fast, and Greeks gather 1x as fast, why not make workers that gather 2x as fast as normal villies.

posted 15 April 2007 08:48 PM EDT (US)     7 / 42  
I doubt if many people care (I certainly don't) about how different the economies are. I've never seen anyone complaining that Greek & Norse fields are the same price. We play this game for the differences in mythologies & militaries, instead.
posted 15 April 2007 09:11 PM EDT (US)     8 / 42  
or were sacks really expensive back then?

I lol'd.

Anyways, I like the idea of a new race, and this was very well thought out. But I agree with the afore-mentioned point of them being a tiny bit too overpowered.

posted 16 April 2007 03:00 AM EDT (US)     9 / 42  
This looks good.
posted 16 April 2007 05:05 AM EDT (US)     10 / 42  
Thanks to all posters, I would like to hear some of YOU ideas.

Oh and Hemera's Morning rays lasts for 10 seconds, the returns to your previous vision.

posted 16 April 2007 05:12 AM EDT (US)     11 / 42  
that sack idea sucks. why did they use only 1 sack for two villagers? were they stupid or something? or were sacks really expensive back then?

That actually made me laugh =P

Nice work, Sixty. Was funny, and true.

And, personally, I don't mind the whole sack idea. People would only ever put them on one resource though, unless two resources were really close.

I like reading about civ's other people invent, and the interesting god powers.

-[Hello..
posted 16 April 2007 05:19 AM EDT (US)     12 / 42  
Some of those things would be incredibly overpowered.

Sometimes you need to scare the lambs,
tell tales of evil bad wolves.
Because if there is nothing to fear,
they might think for themselves.
posted 16 April 2007 06:46 AM EDT (US)     13 / 42  
Good thread! *thumbs up*
posted 16 April 2007 06:57 AM EDT (US)     14 / 42  
or were sacks really expensive back then?

In all seriousness, why don't you try to make a few using ancient methods? I'm confident after several hours of frustration you will KILL for having to do only 1/2 or the original amount
posted 16 April 2007 09:56 PM EDT (US)     15 / 42  
Thanks to everyone who posted. I like everyone’s opinion.
However, I’d like to know 1. Favorite God Power Here 2. Favorite Unit 3. Favorite Myth Unit 4. Favorite God & Tech? If its not too much trouble please give me reasons why. THANKS
posted 17 April 2007 08:58 PM EDT (US)     16 / 42  
You still have no Archaic gods.
posted 18 April 2007 09:44 PM EDT (US)     17 / 42  
Sorry for there being no Archiac Gods. I'm working on them .

Aether: God of Air
Erebus: God of Obscurity
Pan: God of Nature

I still wnat your thoughts and your favourite MU, GPs, TECHs, Gods etc

posted 19 April 2007 04:12 PM EDT (US)     18 / 42  
I'm impressed

:-)

I don't like name "cults" however

I R O N C L A W 7 7
Everything that shines ain't always
gonna be gold.
posted 19 April 2007 06:37 PM EDT (US)     19 / 42  
The Atlanteans already have automatons, therefore your Talos should be a mythic age god power giant ,like Son of Osiris & Nidhogg, but renewable at great cost, & trained from an indestructible but captureable structure, like the Dryads Hesperidae tree.
posted 19 April 2007 07:01 PM EDT (US)     20 / 42  
Your idea was great; matter of fact it's causing me to create another civ, Mesopotamians, right now. Thanks!
posted 19 April 2007 11:24 PM EDT (US)     21 / 42  
Okay! Here are the LONG AWAITED Archaic Gods! I thought the Grove Structure is the best idea I had. And Gadunz, I think Talos is fine as he is, He is an Autmaton, but hes VERy different to the Atlantean One. Anyway here are the Gods.

Civilization Benefits: Aether
Farms Cheaper
Markets Cheaper
Garrison Units in Town Centre, Units May Ungarrison From Other Allied Town Centers (Similar to Sky Passages, except all allies my use it, and not as practical)

Civilization Benefits: Erebus
Houses Free
Heroes Cheaper
Access to Ent Tree. ( Slightly similar to the Dryad Tree, however, the Ent Tree, when threatened can attack, though can be destroyed and you cannot receive another one.) The Ent Tree trains Ents, though they grow stronger with each passing age. Ie. In Classical, you may create Ent Minors, Heroic – Ents & Mythic - Verdants. Tress can move, but cannot create Ents during the time.)

Civilization Benefits: Pan
Myth Units Cheaper
God Techs Cheaper
Heroes May Build Groves (Groves disable the Major God’s Benefits. eg. My Sage, constructs his Grove near Isis’s Monument, thus once it is complete, I can now use God Powers there due to the disabling if Isis’s Monument. Another example, Sage builds his Groves near Oranos’s Sky Passage. Oranos now cannot use that particular Passage and his units in the area do no move 10% faster. The effect lasts until the Grove is destroyed. Groves cost resources and take 8 Seconds to construct, varies with each Hero.)

I sure hope you guys liked it! And PLZ tell me your favorite Mus & stuff!

posted 20 April 2007 00:52 AM EDT (US)     22 / 42  
You could & should have called it Macedonians. Theres plenty of material.
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 553,000 for macedonian mythology. (0.13 seconds)
Mythology
Very few of the strictly native Macedonian myths have survived, and these are principally concerned with the origins of the people of Macedonia and the ...
www.macedonian-heritage.gr/HellenicMacedonia/en/B1.5.html- 9k - Cached - Similar pages
Classical Myth: Info: Time Line
Alexander's empire fragments into Greek monarchies in Macedonia, Syria and Egypt. Roman overseas expansion begins in 208 BC; Hellenization of Roman myth ...
web.uvic.ca/grs/bowman/myth/info/timeline.html - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
Mythology and History of Chalkidiki (Halkidiki)
Chalkidiki mythology In 1430 the Turks occupied the whole of Macedonia, where they were to remain for four centuries. The prosperity of the area was evident ...
www.chalkidiki.com/mythology_history.html- 13k - Cached - Similar pages
The Boundless Possibilities of Poetry by Milan Gjurchinov b. 1928
The basic philosophic and aesthetic system and principle of the Macedonian mythology and of the basic metaphoric system of the Macedonian poetry and ...
www.mymacedonia.net/language/about.htm- 38k - Cached - Similar pages
About Classical Mythology
Timeless Myths: About Classical Mythology. ... With a mixture of Macedonian forces and Greek mercenaries, Alexander entered the Persian Empire. ...
www.timelessmyths.com/classical/aboutgreek.html- 69k - Cached - Similar pages
HISTORY OF MACEDONIA, ИСТОРИЯ НА МАКЕДОНИ 71;, MACEDONIA HISTORY ...
Yet this too is obscured by a growing Macedonian Myth. To it Horace Lunt has contributed his share and set the pace for subsequent American linguistics. ...
macedonia-history.blogspot.com/search/label/Macedonian language - 359k - Cached - Similar pages
JSTOR: Macedonian Folk-Lore
The subjects treated are: The folk-lorist in Macedonia, the folk-calendar and ... birth, marriage, funeral rites, spirits and spells, Macedonian mythology, ...
links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0021-8715(190504/06)18:69<168:MF>2.0.CO;2-1 - Similar pages
Macedonian * People, Places, & Things * Greek Mythology: From the ...
"People, Places & Things: Macedonian", Greek Mythology: From the Iliad to the Fall of the Last Tyrant.

[This message has been edited by gadunnz (edited 04-24-2007 @ 07:29 PM).]

posted 24 April 2007 06:17 PM EDT (US)     23 / 42  
hey gadunnz,
you include some Skopje sites to give info on the Macedonians. Sorry, but I can't remain idle while I see political propaganda from a Slavic point of view infringe in our game.
For your info, the Slavs came into the Aimos Chersonese (some call it the Balkans), around the 6th century A.D. and it was Tito in 1945 who started this silly business of creating a Slavic-Macedonian thing to lay claim on Greek history and land.
As the matter is "touchy" for all of us over here (yes, even the Albanians claim Alexander to be one of their own), I'd advise to not go into Macedonian culture.
Besides, the newly formed country has been accepted into the UN with the name FYROM (Former Yugoslavic Republic of Macedonia).
Pls do not go into an argument over this, I'm too old and too tired to have a history debate on Macedonia like many times in the past, as I know I'm going to win in the end.
Just treat Macedonians as another greek tribe, that ruled over the others later on -after the Thebans.

Sorry for the reaction, but like I said -it's a touchy subject and the name of that small sort of country is still debated, as it's existence -since the Albanians in Tetovo want to join their mother country...

in all goodwill

regards

the Elder
"imagination is more important than knowledge."
Albert Einstein
posted 24 April 2007 08:04 PM EDT (US)     24 / 42  
Unintentional. Deleted. I googled "Macedonian Mythology" & accidentally got Balkan propaganda. Serbs started WW1, then tried to start WW3.
“If there is ever another war in Europe, it will come out of some damned fool thing in the Balkans” Bismarck
posted 24 April 2007 10:02 PM EDT (US)     25 / 42  
I’m terribly sorry gadunz, but I don’t think ‘Macedonians’ fits well with my civ. I mesan sure they looked outlandish to Greeks, but they weren’t that Outlandish that they resorted to living in forested communities! Besides its too similar to the Greeks. My civ is a more ‘nature’ loving one.
posted 24 April 2007 10:52 PM EDT (US)     26 / 42  
You're using a Greek mythology (deities, myth units), but applying them to your own made-up civ.
IMO it'd make sense to use a civ/tribe that actually worshipped Greek gods i.e Alexanders Macedons.
And yes, I know in this game the fictitious Atlanteans also have a Greek Titan mythology, but there's no need to perpetuate the same sort of fantasy.
posted 25 April 2007 03:11 PM EDT (US)     27 / 42  
thanks for the time you could have been doing something useful instead, but this is sad.
posted 25 April 2007 03:13 PM EDT (US)     28 / 42  
OK, I see how the google brought up those sites, and I even agree with Bismark's remark. Heck, I've written an analysis on the strat mag I write for, that the whole story in the Balkans isn't over, and -given a democratic party leadership in the US- we might see another round involving Albanians, Serbs, Moslems, Croats, etc etc.

As for Macedonians, there's no question about them being Greek, cause they participated in the Olympic games -where barbarians (meaning non Greek) weren't allowed. Anyhow, I won't pursue this matter further.

Devil_Exile has outlined a civ that's more like Celts and the heroes remind me of Druids. What do you think? perhaps with some more tweeking you can get to that type.

Still, I feel that this thread should go to the designers or to the mods forums...

regards

the Elder
"imagination is more important than knowledge."
Albert Einstein
posted 25 April 2007 05:52 PM EDT (US)     29 / 42  
My Celtic & Trojan civ designs
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,24489,,all
Wnx, foad, you patronising, non-contributing prat.

[This message has been edited by gadunnz (edited 04-25-2007 @ 05:54 PM).]

posted 25 April 2007 07:29 PM EDT (US)     30 / 42  
I don't know why HellsRavage keeps making comments like that, its about the most boring sarcasm i've come across. It just comes across as a plain insult. Whether his intention is just to be funny or not idk.
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » New civ for microsoft aom! best one ever! send to creators
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames