Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Cracking The Case
posted 12 June 2007 03:37 AM EDT (US)   
Shanks, how could you? I can't believe this, sob, sob. Why'd you have to be like Rapunzel from Shrek 3? I disagree, it is relevant, as it improves our skills in assessing a situation, I never meant it to call or make anyone call someone else a 'cheat' or 'liar', it's just a fun situation, all who do is tell me what's wrong with it, I don't see why that needed to be banned, I mean, I know its not on gameplay, but it's still on the mainline topic, if you abnned it, then I would say you needed to ban the AOE2 & AOE3 Threads, since they have little relevancy witn AOm, yet still enough core topic there. Please don't be to hasty, I didn't create a thread simply for people to start pointing fingers, some people misunderstood what I said. For example,

Squeoo says:
you say the thread "This was Embarrassing"
is lying. Try to prove that, you can't discredit the truth you belligerent pretentious fool.
I NEVER SAID you were lying, I just said that that thread was attention seeking, obviously you want people to look at your mistake, or 'embarrissing' moment, which means you wnat attention. This thread is so too, so what? This is what I said:
Since the threads have suddenly, for some strange reason became so ‘attention seeking’ eg. (I’m, Finally 1700! Is This Guy A Cheater? This was Embarrassing,) (I didn’t mean it in a bad way though
See, i didn't mean it in a bad way. You take the word 'attention seeking' to mean, bad, but it just means craving attention, and is that not what most threads are? Also, I don't like being called a 'belligerant prenetious fool' when you just misunderstand what I say. I apologise if I offended anyone, but please realise that not everything is negative, juts because society make sit seem that way, it isn't.
Replies:
posted 12 June 2007 08:44 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1  
Could you please stop all this useless debating? And if you want to complain, please use e-mail.

Yes, periods and smileys are the same for me
No matter what you say
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Cracking The Case
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames