You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: HELP! New God Powers Needed For Best Civ Ever!
posted 17 June 2007 06:56 AM EDT (US)   
Okay, Here's a link to my sceond civ, The Calns, which I have created. I need comments to polish the civ up before sending it in to Microsoft when my third civ is completed. However, I'm lacking GOD POWERS! Can Someone Help, think up some God Powers you've really wanted to use? Here's the Link: http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,25188,0,10

Some God Powers I've Thought Of So Far:

The Devil's Trapeeze
God: Utsuki: Goddess of Yin (Heroic Age)
GP: Darkness is called, spirirual forces haunts the victims, chanting spells of death and decay, making the soldiers mad, some scream as the spirits pull them into the earth whilst others are raised into the air, and thrown about and eventually landing on spiked pits. The darkness then clears, a sthough the corpses that now litter the battlefield had been there all along.

The Human Cannonball
God: Kurija: God of Exorcism (Heroic Age)
GP: A large, brass bell, in the mould of a cannon, emerges. Written on the side in Kanji are "Exorcist". An enemy unit is then forced into the bell, which then fires to the enemy troops, never missing its mark.

The Seal of Eternity
God: Tobikage: God of Day (Mythic Age)
GP: The spirits of the seven brave exorcist that sealed the Demon long ago, re-emerge, binding the victims in holy light. Their seven swords fly and impale the victims simultaneously before bursting into pure light, causing massive damamge.

Reanimate
God: Gassen: God of Night (Mythic Age)
GP: Soldiers, rececently slain will rise once agin, thirsting revenge and, most of all the warmth tase of flesh.

Any GP will be accepted TY!
Replies:
posted 17 June 2007 09:16 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
You could do a god power where it makes an instant army based on what units you've already made.

I don't know if its a good idea but its just a sugestion and you can twist it if u want.

Sorry didn't see reanimate.

[This message has been edited by alexpav (edited 06-17-2007 @ 09:17 PM).]

posted 18 June 2007 04:42 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Thanks alexpav , Reaanimation, doesn't create instant soldiers, it just ressurrects recently dead soldiers. So say my men were wiped out in a minor skirmish, his men then continue forward. I cast 'Reanimiation', my men return from the dead, and even HIS daed soldiers return, but under my control. However, they are somehwat different with a slightly lower attack, but more resistance.

Here's my next God Power:

Shinto Gate
God: (Unknown Yet)
GP: Shinto Gate connects the world to the Demonic Realm, although the Gate itself is indestructible, the master of the gate may change. The master may build Oni-Kami if he has enough resources. he may even sacrifice 4 Heroic/Mythic Age Myth Units to Summon the Oni-Master From the Shinto Gate.

Keep the thoughst coming
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » HELP! New God Powers Needed For Best Civ Ever!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames