Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Expansion bug reports, suggestions, and feedback
posted 16 August 2015 01:25 PM EDT (US)   
Bugs:
  • Campaign crashes 3 or 4 out of 9 missions
  • No food resources are in starting los on marsh with the exception of a couple pigs
  • Chinese monks are broken in lightning, they take a quarter of a second to convert enemy units.

Suggestions:
  • Nerf Vermillion Birds
  • Do something with the junk ship, 40 hp more than other civ's arrow ships op, maybe some other gimmick
  • Gaia forests shouldn't be able to be burned by forest fire
  • Allow animals of Set to attack in Age 1

• Disable China civ from quick match and give hosts the option "disable china" in any games they host.

[This message has been edited by That AoM Guy (edited 05-05-2017 @ 02:52 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 15 December 2015 05:07 PM EDT (US)     1 / 18  

[This message has been edited by CeaseDaFire (edited 02-04-2016 @ 10:25 PM).]

posted 15 December 2015 06:53 PM EDT (US)     2 / 18  

posted 15 December 2015 07:34 PM EDT (US)     3 / 18  

posted 15 December 2015 10:19 PM EDT (US)     4 / 18  

[This message has been edited by CeaseDaFire (edited 02-04-2016 @ 10:26 PM).]

posted 05 February 2016 11:29 AM EDT (US)     5 / 18  
    Bump, nerf vermillion birds

posted 05 February 2016 02:36 PM EDT (US)     6 / 18  
    Do something with the junk ship, 40hp more than other civs arrow ships is kinda op. You could give it some other gimmick idk, but they are just straight up better at everything.
    As for the campaign, maybe its just me but 3 or 4 out of 9 missions crashes upon ending. Have to use channel surfing to advance to next mission.
    posted 06 February 2016 04:59 AM EDT (US)     7 / 18  
    Interested to find out what people think of the campaign scenarios in general.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
    posted 10 February 2016 08:50 AM EDT (US)     8 / 18  
    This came up in some games I played and I thought maybe I was playing on bad maps but it seems to be consistent with the treaty game type.

But no food resources are in starting los on marsh with the exception of a couple pigs, maybe. Is this by design? When I load the same map with the same number of players in supremacy the starting hunt places.
    This completely kills the ai because it will not do anything until it finds food nearby.
    Chickens seem to survive this purge but I ran through some loads on Oasis and Alfheim and never got any berries either.

So to summarize, it seems like something in the preload for the Treaty game mode is eliminating near hunt and berries.

Guide to Debugging RMS
    Download my RMS here
    Help improve RMS reviewing here
    A monk I need a monk.
    I thought therefore I was.
    posted 19 December 2016 00:06 AM EDT (US)     9 / 18  
    remove china ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Creator of AoM Expanded Mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1828492742) and Mod on AoEWiki (Morayus1)
    posted 20 December 2016 03:04 PM EDT (US)     10 / 18  
    First, it was the petition. Next, it's Sodom and Gomorrah-style wipe-out? O.o

Or, was this totally insider's humour which I should back off from? lol

~~Ventrose~~
    - I'm regarded valuable, yet I'm made of nothing. I'm always here but can't be seen. Forever I exist but can't be reached. I'm real and, yet, constructed by those who're so perplexed by me. With the swish of the hand, I swish past you, never to be anymore again, and yet...I'm always here. What am I?

- I can never fill a glass, and yet, the universe is full of me. Too little of me, and folks might feel uncomfortable, but too much of me, and people might feel lonely. What am I?

- Folks believe that they own me. I believe I own them, as I give so much to them; though I have no hands. I'm rich and poor all the same. Who truly knows the quantity of me out there in the universe. What am I?
    posted 20 December 2016 03:20 PM EDT (US)     11 / 18  
    game would be better if china were deleted
    if devs too lazy to balance the civ just at least disable it from quick match and give hosts the option "disable china" in any games they host
    posted 22 December 2016 08:40 PM EDT (US)     12 / 18  
    ^^^ As he responds once I posted my own just before

^-^

~~Ventrose~~
    - I'm regarded valuable, yet I'm made of nothing. I'm always here but can't be seen. Forever I exist but can't be reached. I'm real and, yet, constructed by those who're so perplexed by me. With the swish of the hand, I swish past you, never to be anymore again, and yet...I'm always here. What am I?

- I can never fill a glass, and yet, the universe is full of me. Too little of me, and folks might feel uncomfortable, but too much of me, and people might feel lonely. What am I?

- Folks believe that they own me. I believe I own them, as I give so much to them; though I have no hands. I'm rich and poor all the same. Who truly knows the quantity of me out there in the universe. What am I?
    posted 28 December 2016 11:35 PM EDT (US)     13 / 18  
    animals of Set cannot attack (at least at Age I) since chinese expansion.
    so lame...
    posted 29 December 2016 01:49 AM EDT (US)     14 / 18  
    Sorry to mod-whore, but Set Animals are buffed to what they were in v1.0.0 AoM

Creator of AoM Expanded Mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1828492742) and Mod on AoEWiki (Morayus1)
    posted 31 December 2016 00:26 AM EDT (US)     15 / 18  
    gaia forests shouldn't be able to be burned by forest fire

posted 31 January 2017 12:11 PM EDT (US)     16 / 18  
    Chinese monks are broken in lightning, they take a quarter of a second to convert enemy units

[This message has been edited by That AoM Guy (edited 01-31-2017 @ 12:12 PM).]

posted 18 May 2017 04:42 PM EDT (US)     17 / 18  
    Did someone do a mod or a scenario with balanced chinese ?

I think it would be quite easy:

for me the problems of this civ are their human units which are too strong (I think of Fire lance, Fire lance Shennong, chu ko nu, cataphracts, hallebariers, junk ship, scouts)

You have also jiangshi which are too strong too (and can sometimes beat heroes)

Why give them 4 villagers at the beginning, non sense !(and 2 scouts which become 2 free cavs, and heroes directly available to gather relic before all)

(The gardens aren't a problem because it costs 225 ressources so you have to wait 550 seconds to be refunded and with 400 HP it is difficult to protect them.)

So what I suggest is:
    -lower range for chuk (16 !?), or lower accuracy, bigger cost
    -4*3 instead of 8*1.5 for the both Fire Lances against archers (OK it is against buildings AND archers AND heroes but WHY does it beat all infantry and some cavalries ?)
    -lower bonus against some infantries like hoplites or lancers to give them a chance to resist a bit more (just a bit) against cataphracts
    -Lower HP for the junk ship (or bigger cost which is exceptionnal)
    -Bigger cost age 2 for hallebardiers because they are as almost as strong as hoplite (I've understand that hallebards gain less HP with upgrades from age 3 and 4 so then it will be a mass unit, but age 2 is can't be because it is too strong)
    -lower bonus against heroes for Jiangshi (or just their special attack)

What I suggest is very simple to do (almost all in scenario and all in mod) and I can do it if no one want (after approval from the community).

Sorry for my english
    Sorry if someone did a better job that I didn't see
    posted 25 June 2017 00:26 AM EDT (US)     18 / 18  
    When gold, food and wood ends on the islands or migrations map, the villagers do not take transport to collect elsewhere, any information about this?
    Bug/Issue report: Villagers that collect gold, always run for wood and back to gold.
    Missing feature: Need rework AI for villagers explore wood and gold in other islands, for example in map "islands" the villager dont enter on transports for collect in another continent.
    Suggestion: Create a especial transport for Titan.

[This message has been edited by Maneco2 (edited 06-25-2017 @ 06:09 PM).]

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Expansion bug reports, suggestions, and feedback
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames