You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: EX Campaign Titan Difficulty All unit Survive Play 8 : Cerberus
posted 08 February 2016 10:21 PM EDT (US)   
Titan Difficulty and all my unit survive(Never Die)

Age of Mythology EX Campaign 8. Cerberus

2x movie play speed/ 0:47 movie playtime
1:33 game play time/ Several loading

total population 100

1. 0:00~0:03 - mythic age and abadon base
2. 0:03~0:13 - Build new base in Sebennytos's land
3. 0:13~0:21 - Produce 12 Catapults against the Fire syphons
4. 0:21~0:46 - Awake the Guardian and Defense base
5. 0:46~0:47 - Titan Vs Guardian

Yeh. It's hardest Mission in all 12 missions

if Titan is near the trtarian gate(osiris's destroyed tomb)
We can kill the Titan with Pheonix without Guardian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14_zb7cPhJg&feature=youtu.be
Replies:
posted 09 February 2016 06:34 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
Well played, was looking forward to this one. You pretty much have to do this one outside the box, try to defend your base the traditional way and there is no way you could have all your units survive. Heck, even winning this scenario is almost impossible if you take the normal route.

In truth, this is the one mission i cant complete(well i did it once, no idea how, long time ago). So i did it your way, the mission was really quite easy. Without having to worry about attacks on all fronts, just build up in your ally base with one choke point and there is no problem. It was kinda tedious, since without tc and market close to ally tc the economy was slow, but it was a sure way of victory.

[This message has been edited by Aoe_1337 (edited 02-09-2016 @ 09:04 AM).]

posted 10 February 2016 00:37 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
yep this is the best way for all units survive, keep sebennytos survive and play stable(and play beautifully)
that i had tried.

all my stratage's point is making The only one, narrow enemy's attacking path and defending there

yeh. it's boring. but all my soldier's lifes are saved. they have thier own life story, family and lover^^.

[This message has been edited by Lee yonghan (edited 02-10-2016 @ 00:46 AM).]

posted 10 February 2016 08:24 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
I guess there is only one difficult mission left now, Rampage. The last 3 are a breeze. Btw, interested in doing the same with the golden gift campaign? Mission 3 and 4 are quite challenging, especially mission 3.
posted 11 February 2016 10:11 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
i have not played campaign golden gift yet. i'll try it when all ex campaign finished.

[This message has been edited by Lee yonghan (edited 02-11-2016 @ 10:12 PM).]

posted 12 February 2016 04:33 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
My question is; will you continue your serie after you completed this campaign and would it be possible that you streamed it?
posted 23 February 2016 06:11 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
yeh. it's boring. but all my soldier's lifes are saved. they have thier own life story, family and lover^^.
Lol I like it, how many players have thought about this? Sounds like a fun/interesting way to play, maybe as a sort of "defensive" playing style that minimizes direct offensive attack and subsequent losses,
as a lot of these rts games make it easy to just throw masses of units for maximum carnage since with many resources it's easy to replenish the lost units.
When you play at higher difficulty levels and different play styles then almost every unit is valued.

Looking forward to more of Lee Yonghan's "NeverDie RTS series", first for Age of Mythology, then all the rest of the rts games!
posted 23 February 2016 12:42 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
Thank you for your watching. Till Now, My NeverDie series is Age of Mythology EX 12 Campaign only on youtube. well AOM Original campaign and AOE2, Stacraft1, Warcraft3(Not Every mission yet) that I Could Upload. But maybe it's one mission per week.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » EX Campaign Titan Difficulty All unit Survive Play 8 : Cerberus
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames