You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: problems making the titan gate
posted 16 October 2003 06:50 PM EDT (US)   
I research the titan age but the titan gate icon dont appear!, what is wrong with my game?
Replies:
posted 16 October 2003 06:52 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
you need to remove old aom user mods such as the villager stat tool. Remember where its at?

R.I.P Shiva
posted 16 October 2003 07:11 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
Plz, next time use the search option at the bottom of the page. There have been alot of questions about this and tons of threads

Just uninstall TT and AoM completely, it still won't work quite right even if you get rid of the files

"I'm about 6'1 and 6'6 depending on which convenience store I'm leavin'"
"Dessy, why the hell are you drinking?!"-QH
"We're going to be at this all day"
ESO names:LoTD_Destro
Join the LoTD Clan!!
LP rules

[This message has been edited by The_Destroyer (edited 10-16-2003 @ 07:12 PM).]

posted 17 October 2003 01:55 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
i removed the uimain.xmb, and it worked fine However Pug sent me here http://www.mrfixitonline.com/readPosting.asp?PostingId=837239 where i got another uimain.xmb that works with TT. And a bit more understanding of the problem.
I suppose that the other fellow is right, and there have been many posts on this subject, but I like you I normally come here rather flusterated with a problem, and get in a hurry to find the answer So I post my problem before looking.
I think as fellow and fellow-ess game players we all should be able to understand that need for Help, and the flusteration that comes with it.

[This message has been edited by taglag (edited 10-18-2003 @ 01:56 PM).]

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Technical Help » problems making the titan gate
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames