Technical Help
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Problem with versions
posted 06 May 2008 09:50 AM EDT (US)   
Hey all,

I currently have Titans version 1.03. When I click the update thing, it says I am up to date. However, when I go to log on to ESO, a box comes up that says something along the lines of "Another version of Age of Mythology is required to play online".

Could someone please help me with this? What is going on?

patrik
Replies:
posted 07 May 2008 02:37 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
Perhaps you are having the That's Hot version of AoM which does not work online (check your package). Otherwise, reinstall the game and try either downloading and installing the offline patch, or using the automatic updater. For some people only one of these two ways works, and it is not always the same one.

Note that TT patch 1.03 will not help you if you want to play the vanilla (non-expansion) version. For that, you also need to install AoM patch 1.10. Both patches may be installed at the same time.

Darkness is a state of mind
Valor is the contempt of Death and Pain. (Tacitus)
Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back. (Piet Hein)
posted 08 May 2008 11:32 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
I have the same problem. Perhaps I need a update for this (aomx10to110). Where can I find this update?
posted 09 May 2008 02:16 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
There is no Aomx 1.10 patch. Make sure to read what I wrote above carefully.

Darkness is a state of mind
Valor is the contempt of Death and Pain. (Tacitus)
Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back. (Piet Hein)
posted 11 May 2008 12:38 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
I have age of mythology gold edition but it doesnt work online. it says i need a updated version of age of mythology TT. when I do 'update titans' it says im up to date. On my other PC I had same problem, all I had to do is downloadingen aomx10to110.exe. but now I cant find the update anymore. Can someone give me a link to download aomx10to110.exe ?
posted 11 May 2008 09:02 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
As DAP said there is no aomx10to110 patch. The patch you may want is the 1.03 patch, which is for the Titans Expansion. The 1.10 patch is just for standard AOM. If the autopatching for Titans fails, you can try the manual patch found below

http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/7/5/6759ee43-b016-48f3-b69d-e4455ac36cdd/aomx10to103.exe

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Technical Help » Problem with versions
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames