You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Anyone making a scenario of campaign about Ragnarok?
posted 12 January 2003 06:43 AM EDT (US)   
A campaign about Ragnarok would be very cool. Is anyone making a good one?
Replies:
posted 12 January 2003 09:16 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
Not me. but im making a campaign of my own idea and could include ragnarok in it.
posted 12 January 2003 09:19 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
I'm not.

Anyway, I think due to the fact that Ragnarok was for the Norse in specific, it should be The End of The World, so it would deal with the 3 cultures.

Exiled
Battle Dwarves
Battlefields: Kemsyt's Uprise

Mistacheese wins the "Person-who-secretly-emmits-CheeZy's-thoughts" award - Cheezy
posted 12 January 2003 09:39 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
I had the idea for one, but I'm not planning on using it...I might include it to an extent in my current project, but I don't really plan on ending the world
posted 13 January 2003 06:17 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
Ok, then I'll make one myself.

I have some ideas:
It can be a kinda rpg. You're a simple villager that decides to fight with the gods.

Since the maps can be huge (I think the maximum is 2000x2000), I'll create my own world. I can build a gigantic world, including asgard, vanaheim, alfheim, midgard, nidavellir, svartalheim, jotunheim, niffleheim and muspelheim. I also like modding, so maybe I can make a mod for the scenario (changing some scenario editor heroes to norse heroes/gods).

I think it will take 2 months to make a good one (It'll be my first map, and I don't think it will go that fast)

posted 13 January 2003 08:15 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
Sounds interesting, let me know if you finish.

Exiled
Battle Dwarves
Battlefields: Kemsyt's Uprise

Mistacheese wins the "Person-who-secretly-emmits-CheeZy's-thoughts" award - Cheezy
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Anyone making a scenario of campaign about Ragnarok?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames