You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Hobbit? Not so, but a campaign great campaign nonetheless!
posted 12 January 2003 10:56 AM EDT (US)   
D'oh! Ignore the first 'Campaign' in my title.

I've decided to put my Vengeance(I couldn't think of a better name, so thats it's name for now) campaign on hold, and make a campaign based on the Hobbit.

The campaign is set in my "magical" land of Oriken, which is the place of my Vengeance campaign, and is based around a young man named Kastor(who is a lost ancestor of the Royal Bloodline, but only the dwarves that raised his father know that) who is asked by two dwarves, Eitri and Brokk(stupid no name-change effect) to accompany them on a treasure find. What Kastor doesn't know is that a member of the Royal Family is the only one who can open the door to the treasure's chamber, the reason the dwarves chose him.
So Kastor, who has lived in a small village his whole life, sets out with the dwarves to find the hidden treasure...

Features:
-Storyline very similar to the Hobbit, but with changes due to AoM's "differences".
-Start your quest in the small village of Kull, and travel across the kingdom of Oriken.
-Fight trolls, Fenris wolves, serpents, minions and various other horrible beasts as you make your way to Anurgar.
-Gain powerful allies, such as the Centaurs, or the Riders of Oriken.
-Plus much, much more!

So keep posted for more information or release.

~The Grandest Admiral~
"Toss me."
"What?"
"I cannot jump the distance so you'll have to toss me. Ehh.. Don’t tell the elf."
"Not a word."

~Still a Member of DFD Masters~

[This message has been edited by Admiral Tyler II (edited 01-12-2003 @ 11:55 AM).]

Replies:
posted 12 January 2003 02:17 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
Yay! Sounds pretty cool, AdT.

Corran Horn
archangel@bresnan.net
"I bow to no one and I give service only for cause."
-Boba Fett
posted 12 January 2003 04:10 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Heh, juvenile safety? Tsk tsk Corran.

Anyways, just started production! It's gonna be a slow process though, mainly because of cutscenes. Well, with school, tv and Nintendo occupying most of my time, this project probly won't be released for a while yet, or at all if Corran's disease kicks in(which it usually does).

~The Grandest Admiral~
"Toss me."
"What?"
"I cannot jump the distance so you'll have to toss me. Ehh.. Don’t tell the elf."
"Not a word."

~Still a Member of DFD Masters~
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » The Hobbit? Not so, but a campaign great campaign nonetheless!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames