You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Some questions and my project
posted 09 February 2003 06:02 AM EDT (US)   
I am new to the aom site of heavengames and i need to learn a lot of things.
I am a good scenario editor and my aom project is
"The Lord of the Gods" which is the mythologic version of Lord of the Rings. I made the very firs cinematic, the first, second and the third missions. I tried to submit it as a demo but my internet is so slow so i couldn't.

Questions
1-How do you make it so that the computer advances to new ages, makes guys, build buildings and stuff without you telling it in the trigger menu?
2-How do you rotate the camera down like in EE?
I can zoom, rotate around but I cant make it go down, i don't want to look from the air.(I want to show the sky)
3-Is it possible to make people walk on the "brige" unit included in place object menu?
4-How do you make groups in triggers menu?

I would be very happy to know the anwers of these, especially 2nd one

Where do I submit the art stuff?(i made a cyclops mask)

.........................................←≡Ф ĐΣΩίżĄR Ф≡→........................................
A CRAZY SCENARIO EDITOR..................................
sauronsring@hotmail.com...................................
Member of AOMX Designers

[This message has been edited by Denizar (edited 02-09-2003 @ 06:03 AM).]

Replies:
posted 09 February 2003 08:11 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
Questions

Quote:

1-How do you make it so that the computer advances to new ages, makes guys, build buildings and stuff without you telling it in the trigger menu?

Give it some AI (artificial intelligence) you can do this in the player data d.box under the scenario menu.

Quote:

2-How do you rotate the camera down like in EE?
I can zoom, rotate around but I cant make it go down, i don't want to look from the air.(I want to show the sky)

Use Zeditor, it is found at mods.dgd.net in utilities, but if you pan down too far the sky turns black.

Quote:

3-Is it possible to make people walk on the "brige" unit included in place object menu?

No

Quote:

4-How do you make groups in triggers menu?

If you mean armies, use the army editor, it is the triggers menu.

Licensed Devil
I'm here to kill your self belief
-=[SCN Punk Network]=-
-=[WebMaster]=-
SCN Punk Empires Editor Guide (or here)
posted 09 February 2003 09:21 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
walking over bridges people have tried by replacing models and editing them etc. I dont think theyve eben succesful sicne the guy walks through the bridge
as for the gropup editor click the triggers button on the top toolbar and click group editor to put certain triggers in certain groups, you were talking about triggers not armies as ld said?
posted 09 February 2003 11:05 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
The sky doesn't turn black if you render a sky

DK
posted 09 February 2003 11:47 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
darkknight he said if you pan down too far, which also isnt true, at certain points it will turn black, I tested on 5 pitch degrees. At one point it didnt but I backed out and it did.... Also I think some have their bottoms cut off :P
posted 09 February 2003 05:50 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
yeah, it does do it at certain angles whether you render or not is what i meant.

Licensed Devil
I'm here to kill your self belief
-=[SCN Punk Network]=-
-=[WebMaster]=-
SCN Punk Empires Editor Guide (or here)
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Some questions and my project
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames