Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Favors of the Gods-Campaign and Mod
posted 25 March 2003 07:58 PM EDT (US)   
I have put off my "Journey" campaign(based on the Hobbit) and my barely started Zelda campaign to make a campaign based around my own Heroes designed specifically for this campaign(And I had a really good idea )

The campaign story goes as such:

Theocrat, a revived Hero favored by Hades, has begun a reign of terror across the entire Greek Empire. Zeus, realizing this threat, has decided to take action and send a favored soldier of his own to stop this threat.

Shortly after Theocrat began his evil, Theseus, a Greek General, was returning from a long-fought battle between the barbarians and the Northern Greek Empire. As he was almost home however, he was ambushed by barbarians seeking vengeance, and killed. Zeus took notice to this, since Theseus was a favor of the gods, Zeus especially, and gave to Theseus a task: Defeat the armies of Theocrat and save the Greek Empire.

So, with Zeus' blessing, Theseus begins his quest to save the Greeks, and the future of the entire world.

Campaign Features:
-beautiful maps with plenty of useful things, such as helpful soldiers, relics that not only allow their descriptions, but can also grant God powers.
-Take control of Theseus and Perseus, both demi-gods, and their armies
-Fight the Fallen Army and Theocrat himself

Mod Features:
Theseus- a demi-god favored by Zeus. He has strong armor, plenty of HP, incrediably fast speed, a Hand attack, and Lightning attack.
Theocrat- a demi-god favored by Hades. He has strong armor, plenty of HP, a Hand attack, Converting attack, and Jump attack.
Perseus- a demi-god favored by Poseidon. He has strong armor, plenty of HP, a Ranged attack, Light-beam attack, and healing powers.
-"Blessed" units(for Theseus and Theocrat) which are larger and stronger.
-Custom history for all five mentioned units

The campaign won't be released for a long time, but the mod will hopefully be released soon. Keep watching for updates and post any questions or comments.

PS-If anyone knows how I can set these two Heroes to be used by Zeus and Hades in a RM(Third Age), please reply here.

~The Grandest Admiral~
"Toss me."
"What?"
"I cannot jump the distance so you'll have to toss me. Ehh.. Don’t tell the elf."
"Not a word."

~Still a Member of DFD Masters~

[This message has been edited by Admiral Tyler II (edited 03-29-2003 @ 06:01 PM).]

Replies:
posted 27 March 2003 07:55 PM EDT (US)     1 / 11  
I see... So no one cares...

~The Grandest Admiral~
"Toss me."
"What?"
"I cannot jump the distance so you'll have to toss me. Ehh.. Don’t tell the elf."
"Not a word."

posted 27 March 2003 08:34 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11  
What do you want me to say?

"I can't wait for it to come out"

Well maybe posting some screen shots and proof that it's really coming. Many people post hype threads about wonderful campaigns and never finish them.

posted 28 March 2003 08:29 PM EDT (US)     3 / 11  
Well I guess these forums aren't very active...

But if this was in SWGB Forums, then people would be replying.... I miss the SWGB peoples....

I would post screenshots, but I don't have a website and/or Internet folder. But believe me, this shall be ATLEAST partially completed, since this is an idea I'm rather fond of...

~The Grandest Admiral~
"Toss me."
"What?"
"Not a word."

posted 29 March 2003 06:44 AM EDT (US)     4 / 11  
you say theseus was killed. was he killed or "killed"?
*is confused*

Bah.
posted 29 March 2003 11:18 AM EDT (US)     5 / 11  
Oh, I forgot to mention that. He was "killed", but Zeus revived him.

Campaign progress is going great! I'm almost done the first three scenarios(one is a cinematic), and I hope I'll be able to release a demo shortly. The mod will also be out soon.

And, I've changed one of Theocrat's attacks. Instead of a Whirlwind attack, he now converts enemy soldiers into Minions(since he is from the Underworld).

~The Grandest Admiral~
"Toss me."
"What?"
"Not a word."

posted 29 March 2003 01:50 PM EDT (US)     6 / 11  
You are making special mods for the campaign? Cool

-----------Dutchpower Out------------

posted 29 March 2003 02:34 PM EDT (US)     7 / 11  
The forums are active, its just that your not doing anything original (apart from the mods).

Presenting...
Lord Of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Saga reproduced exclusively for Age Of Mythology
Coming soon..in Fall 04

posted 29 March 2003 05:53 PM EDT (US)     8 / 11  
Agh, thats not my point! My point is, that no matter what, people at SWGBH would reply to ANYTHING that is being released, especially sequels or extremely good sounding...things. Now let's get back to the actual project.

Update: I've decided to add a "Favored Hero" of Poseidon! Read the original post for info.

~The Grandest Admiral~
"Toss me."
"What?"
"Not a word."

posted 30 March 2003 08:14 AM EDT (US)     9 / 11  
Sounds great! Can i help you with making it? I need some project to work on!

BTW:
My email is gamejunk111@eskimobob.com

-----------Dutchpower Out------------

posted 30 March 2003 11:23 AM EDT (US)     10 / 11  
Half of the people in these fourms go on the SWGB fourms...I thougt SWGB Heavengames was once good but it never gets updated anymore. Looking back on your post the storyline seems intresting...

Presenting...
Lord Of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Saga reproduced exclusively for Age Of Mythology
Coming soon..in Fall 04

posted 01 April 2003 10:27 AM EDT (US)     11 / 11  
A little bit of news: The project will be put of for a week or so(it will be finished later though!) because of a recently purchased videogame.

Don't worry, it'll be finished, but just a week or so later than expected!

~The Grandest Admiral~
"Toss me."
"What?"
"Not a word."

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Favors of the Gods-Campaign and Mod
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames