Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Campaign: Destruction of Custen
posted 21 May 2003 03:51 PM EDT (US)   
As i said before in the title, my campaign name is The Destruction of Custen. Read the story below (if you want) and feel free to make any comments. Testers needed when finished.

I am not yet done with all of the triggers...

The campaign will consits of 3 scenarios (i know that's not much) and will have mixed kinds of gameplay. This campaign will involve more strategy and wits then fighting, but fighting WILL have it's share.

---------------------"Story" below--------------------------

Circe and Jarlante are living in the peaceful fisherman village of Chastonant when they find out one day that the hateful, war-loving, powerful fort of Custen is making a move to destroy and conquer their country.

You will decide their fate as they take on challenges and other allies of Custen, while meeting allies of their own...

--------------------"Story End------------------------------

Ok, so it's not a story, but more of an idea. I will have screenshots and stuff out soon...

I need a little bit of help with testing for key factors from people who will review it and tell em what is wrong, no matter if it's fun factor or it just plain sucks. After I get all of the testers reviews and comments back, I will fix the problems and release it. I should get the campaign or maps to the testers in about a month...

Leave your email if you would like to test it. Also leave comments. Sorry if you feel that I wasted your time.

While in Rome, live in Rome
Replies:
posted 23 May 2003 05:33 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
I'll playtest. lennygraffiets@hotmail.com

Also, take a look at our design team page if you want to:

http://www.geocities.com/mysticostudios

.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸[Kemsyt]¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
^v^[Scn designer and staff member of Blackstorm Inventions]^v^
«(·÷[Member ofWoad Creations÷·)»
`·.,¸¸,.·´¯["My AoM work: -=WonderWars=-]¯`·.,¸¸,.·´
posted 23 May 2003 06:17 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5  

Quote:

The campaign will consits of 3 scenarios (i know that's not much)

More than enough dude. Even one can be enough if its good..sometimes a single scenario has ike 10 triggers and they make 25 of htem each with 10 triggs, when you can really make your own scenario (one) with 250 triggers and it'll be way better.

posted 23 May 2003 12:56 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
i really want to test it.. my email: toesofhell@yahoo.com

Few people dare challenge a Toe. should one do so, there is one less...
posted 23 May 2003 04:42 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
Hey thanks for the comments I'll try to get the campaign to the testers as soon as possible, but as I said, it might me a month or so...

Uh-Oh! I put in new triggers and now those AND the old ones that worked before don't work! I was wondering if anyone wsa willing to be a, you know, trigger tester to see what is wrong in the 2nd and 3rd scenarios. If they could do that then tell me what is rong it would be cool...

[This message has been edited by zlng (edited 05-23-2003 @ 05:24 PM).]

posted 24 May 2003 05:23 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
GOOD NEWS and bad news. I fixed the trigger problems, but i lost a little bit of eyecandy on the way. But that's not the good OR bad news . The good news is that I'm finished, and i even added in a 4TH MAP! The bad news is that i don't get how to use the cpn editor that i downloaded... anyone know how? As soon as i'm told I'll send the campaign to all the testers. The 3rd levels a mind-raker

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Campaign: Destruction of Custen
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames