Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: My Upcoming Campaign
posted 28 May 2003 10:42 PM EDT (US)   
Journey to the land of Durnham, where Men and Dwarves fight along side each other and strive to defend their beautiful land from the barbarian Giants and the pirate Bull-Men. And deep in the mountain caves live the greatest beings to ever walk the Earth, the great wolves.

For years these races have fought, and for years the wolves have kept order and protected the High Dwarves in the East, the Wood Dwarves in the West, and the Race of Man in the middle of Durnham. For years the wolves have claimed victory against the Giants. The Wolf King has always led his pack to victory, until that faithful day, when the Golden Neclace was lost, and the wolves became leaderless.

And now, 100 years later, the Giants are rampaging through Durnham, and with the help of the Bull-Men and a sacred relic, they cannot be stopped. Until our hero, Lief, comes in...

It will be a 5-6 scenario campaign with some FF, some B&D and some Survival missions. If you guys want, I might release a sequel, because I left the ending kind of open-ended.

EDIT: Sorry redwolfalex, for copying your title. I didn't even read your thread until after I posted this thread.

SEXITUP.
Former Leader of the FPH Clan
Acting-President of AoMH

[This message has been edited by Lief Ericson (edited 05-28-2003 @ 10:45 PM).]

Replies:
posted 28 May 2003 11:47 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted 28 May 2003 11:52 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
he didn't even make the first part yet...lol
posted 28 May 2003 11:56 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
yes but i like sequels!!!!
posted 29 May 2003 00:11 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
lol weird..Spartan 2: Talos the Wolf is a sequel..and with all the stuff I'm putting into it it might just be the hottest sequel yet. The link's on my sig.
posted 29 May 2003 00:15 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
how do i get spartan1!!!!!!!!!!
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » My Upcoming Campaign
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames