Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: New Campaign: The Travels of Odysseus
posted 05 June 2003 07:39 PM EDT (US)   
Hello,

I am working on my new campaign: The Travles of Odysseus.You play as Odysseus on his way home and when he returns.It will have the plot and the adventures from the Odyssey.I promise that it will have:

- 6 scenarios
- 6-8 in game cinematics
- 6 cinematics
- fun gameplay
- eyecandy
- a myticly correct plot

I am about half-way done and soon I will post screenshots.Tell me if you want me to send it to you.Please if you do not like it tell me.

-Marshall

Knock Knock Neo.......

KNOCK KNOCK NEO.....
Replies:
posted 05 June 2003 10:07 PM EDT (US)     1 / 9  
I Don't like it

It sounds good ,plenty of cinematics, eyecandy and 6 scenarios, keep at it.

posted 06 June 2003 05:36 PM EDT (US)     2 / 9  
I just read The Odessey, and I've been waiting for someone to do it, and do it well!

Exiled
Battle Dwarves
Battlefields: Kemsyt's Uprise

Mistacheese wins the "Person-who-secretly-emmits-CheeZy's-thoughts" award - Cheezy
posted 06 June 2003 07:11 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9  
There's already an Odessey scenario out... isn't there? I think I remembered reviewing it in the downloads section.
posted 06 June 2003 08:46 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9  
I don't think that was the full story. It had only one chapter I think.
posted 06 June 2003 10:05 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9  
Sound good to me.
Keep at it.
posted 15 June 2003 00:35 AM EDT (US)     6 / 9  

Hi,

just reporting in.I have made a lot of progress!Right now I have just finished a scenerio for the campaign about the encounter with the scylla!Anyway I am not done and any suggestions anyone might give me would be great!Thank you.

-Marshall

KNOCK KNOCK NEO.....
posted 15 June 2003 12:55 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9  
I've always wantd to do the odyssey. I was going to do it for EE. Maybe for AoM, but then I changed my mind.

BTW, my next project after Spartan 2 (which is damn cool so far, if I do say so myself) will be The Druids. A Norse campaign really.

posted 15 June 2003 02:20 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9  
O/T Gaurdian_112 please can u send me your e-mail I want to ask you a question or do you have MSN if so then add me my e-mail is

The Island of Gont, a single mountain lifts its peak a mile above the storm-racked Northeast Sea, is a land famous for wizards.”
"I threw a knife at a baby once." - Angel Socvazius

[This message has been edited by Watcher (edited 08-15-2010 @ 11:49 PM).]

posted 16 June 2003 01:41 AM EDT (US)     9 / 9  
Sure watcher add me on messenger I'm not on my laptop now (the one with messenger on it) I think I'll d/w messenger on this one.

My msn messenger adress:scooter_logical@hotmail.com

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » New Campaign: The Travels of Odysseus
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames