Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Long Brushes Tutorial
posted 04 July 2003 08:54 AM EDT (US)   
You probably are saying, "What are long brushes?" or "What the heck do I need them for?". Normally, brushes are square, but if you want to, you can make them rectangular. This is useful if you need to make a straight piece of elevation, road, or anything else. You will need the New Editor (any that has the Hollow Square) or the Map Editor Patch.

• Click on brush settings. On the old editor's brush setting window, set the shape to circle.
  • On the New Editor's brush setting window, set the size to the length you want the brush to be.
  • On the old editor brush setting window, set the shape to square. This should give you give you a rectangular brush.

The only problem is that it only goes one way across the map.

I think signatures are a waste of bandwith, space, time. They are useless, unimportant, stupid, created for no purpose, and anyone who has one is stupid.

You have wasted approximately 7.2343 seconds of your life by reading this.

Replies:
posted 04 July 2003 03:40 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
Yes, I use this sometimes, but rarely do perfect rectangles appear in nature.

Exiled
Battle Dwarves
Battlefields: Kemsyt's Uprise

Mistacheese wins the "Person-who-secretly-emmits-CheeZy's-thoughts" award - Cheezy
posted 05 July 2003 08:30 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
You can also Control-drag to resize your brush wherever you are. It's very useful for painting large areas.

Programmer on 0 A.D., author of Norse Wars, co-author of Fort Wars.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Long Brushes Tutorial
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames