Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Odyssey Campaign
posted 22 July 2003 10:37 AM EDT (US)   
I am considering making a massive 12 chapter (scenario) odyssey campaign this story has all of the elemnts to make it so i guess i will what do you guys think and alos is anyone interested?
Replies:
posted 22 July 2003 01:19 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
i would be more that happy to do some research into the mythology for you to make sure everything is set up right, i would also like to do a PROPER illiad campaign, as the one that came with the game was unsatisfactory, i think that if we are going to do a campaign we should do it with voiceovers, i mean i'm fed up with all the substandard crap that people publish onto these websites. Can't wait to give you a hand, i would like to find a way to do the sirens lol.

good luck!

posted 22 July 2003 07:08 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
go to merlordstudios.com and talk maybe if you send some work to the you could become part of our team Also I will not settle for a mediocre odyssey campaign because I read mythology all the time so i know all about it i also have a bookthat shows where he went and what he did there
i also have something like that of hercules

[This message has been edited by Fenrir_Achilles (edited 07-22-2003 @ 07:10 PM).]

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Odyssey Campaign
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames