Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: New Upcoming Campaign
posted 30 July 2003 10:18 PM EDT (US)   
I'm making a campaign called "Vengeance" that will consist of seven scenarios and will be intended as a prequel to the original AOM campaign. It'll include cinematics as well. The storyline is as follows.

It is 5 years before the war with Gargarensis. Arkantos is a proud admiral of Atlantis who is assigned to chase down a group of vicious pirates that are attacking the outlying traders of Atlantis. Before he can begin this assignment, Atlantis is suddenly attacked by the very pirates he was assigned to, led by two powerful warlords called Kamos and Theris, who have been ordered to attack by a mysterious individual (Gargarensis). The two pirates engage Arkantos, and kidnap his son Kastor as well as kill Arkantos' wife. The two pirates ecape with Kastor, leaving Arkantos alone behind, mourning his wife's death and his son's departure. Arkantos pursues the kidnappers, and along the way meets Ajax, Prince of Salamis, for the first time. This is the story of how Arkantos sought revenge against Kamos and Theris.

I'll upload screenshots and a preview soon. The preview will probably be the first scenario for this campaign (when I'm done w/ it).

~~**GodOfExplosives**~~
~~~~^~)Scn Designer and Modder(~^~~~~
{~Proud Member of Tsunami Studios~}
Homer: I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!

Replies:
posted 30 July 2003 10:53 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
Sounds good, wonder if it corresponds with Fall of Trident’s facts that Kamos survived and Kastor is still no where to be found?
posted 31 July 2003 04:03 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
If the scenarios are fun and the cinematics are done well you have a very solid setting for your scenario. I hope you finish it
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » New Upcoming Campaign
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames