You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Suddenly all the triggers in a scenario I was making stopped working.
posted 18 October 2003 02:38 PM EDT (US)   
I had a unfinished scenario with about 160 triggers so far and they all worked but I playtested it (I'd already playtested about 100 times)and none of the triggers worked. I playtested again and it still didn't work.Anyone know whats wrong and how I can fix it?I NEED HELP!!!!!
Replies:
posted 18 October 2003 03:43 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
did you add a new trigger sometimes certain ones will cancel others out if not placed correctly

i am a Spartin i am bred for war
posted 18 October 2003 04:25 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
That happen to me too. I freaked out for like an hour trying to fix my scenario. You just need to delete some of your resent triggers until it works again. Like Spartin said some of them are canceling each other out.
posted 18 October 2003 07:57 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
All of the triggers in your scenario will stop working if you have at least one trigger that was done incorrectly.

For example: if you use quotation marks " " in any of your text-display triggers such as Play Dialogue, that trigger will stop working.

(To fix this, simply remove the quotation marks, and your trigger will work again. No need to delete the trigger =))
-----------

Also, another cause for triggers from stop working is having a the trigger that does not work at all such as the trigger Unit Create Multi. Just delete this trigger if you happened to have it.

I hope that helped you fix the error =).

posted 18 October 2003 08:06 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
thx all. it worked. I had put used the effect "Unit Create Multi" so I deleted it. now it works again
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Suddenly all the triggers in a scenario I was making stopped working.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames