You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: look here quick
posted 01 February 2004 02:38 PM EDT (US)   
Anyone seeking help from scrunch_muppet or auron_2 should rethink there desicion because i talked to them on msn they refused to help me at all.

When i asked them to help me with my upcoming scenario they just said they had beter things to do than help a loser noob like me.

And also i need people to help me with my upcoming scenario "caves of tatarus" i have a basic idea of what its going to be like but im a noob so i need help.Its going to be a mix between a campaign and a deathmatch and when the enemy go near your town cetre myth units appear in your base to help you.You start out side to cave and the rest of the map is a cave and as the name suggests theres tartarian gates and spawns in the cave but its still a very basic idea.

The story behind it is you are trantported magically to the outside the cave and you need to kill the other team to make a sky passage appear which is the only way out of the caves.

Replies:
posted 01 February 2004 02:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
Well, they neednt join your team, do they? BTW, what kind of post is this? Quit flaming...
posted 01 February 2004 03:09 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
Do we care?

I am the chosen one.

posted 01 February 2004 03:21 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
dude i think they did the right thing, deal with it.
posted 01 February 2004 03:21 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4  

Next post accusing/attacking someone, or posting a part related to chatlogs is breaking the HG code of conduct and will be rewarded handsomely.

I hope you understand what I mean.

closed,

Kumar Shah

Can you do the Double Yoda?
A sexual move, where you do a double backflip, insert your penis into the orifice of choice, and scream, "Afraid are you?"
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » look here quick
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames