You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: English patch (2)
posted 07 February 2004 07:51 AM EDT (US)   
NO I DON'T HAVE A PIRATED VERSION OF THE GAME!!! I HAVE IT IN FRENCH!!!!!!!! IT'S FOR SALE IN FRANCE ( I speak to cheesy!) IT'S NOT BEACAUSE I HAVE IT IN FRENCH THAT THE GAME IS PIRATED!!!! GET IT?????
I live in France and I did buy it in france. But I want it in English!!! that's all I want!!! this ultimate patch to traduce the game in English.
Replies:
posted 07 February 2004 09:09 AM EDT (US)     1 / 15  
We cannot answer you because we cannot tell if you are lieing or not so this thread might as well be closed (calls a modderator)

The Island of Gont, a single mountain lifts its peak a mile above the storm-racked Northeast Sea, is a land famous for wizards.”
"I threw a knife at a baby once." - Angel Socvazius
posted 07 February 2004 09:45 AM EDT (US)     2 / 15  
So you want the 1.02 patch for the english version of the game - even though you have the french version?
Gom on down to www.eso.com

Come back strong like the powered-up pacman.
posted 07 February 2004 09:57 AM EDT (US)     3 / 15  
You would need the English language.dll, but I don't think we can share game files, making it illegal.

I'm kinda in the same situation, I got the game in the US, but then I wanted to teach my friends how to play, but since I moved to Brazil and my friends speak Portuguese, it's kinda hard to translate everything, specially since I don't know the translated unit names that well.

I wish ES made the language.dll up for download in a legal way, maybe you could email them, they might help.

posted 07 February 2004 10:45 AM EDT (US)     4 / 15  
Why do you want it in english if you speak french?

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
posted 07 February 2004 12:10 PM EDT (US)     5 / 15  
Why do you want it in english if you speak french?
----------------
Awnser:
Beacause I'm American and I live in France. I much more prefer to have it in english. I understand more english than French.
posted 07 February 2004 12:23 PM EDT (US)     6 / 15  
xlpx MEANS THZT MICROSLAVE IS DOING ILLEGAL THINGS.

PLEASE REMOVE YOUR EXTRA TOOLTIPS FROM HIM.

http://aom.hsc.be

Check my site out
There will be soon many content

posted 07 February 2004 12:37 PM EDT (US)     7 / 15  
We cannot answer you because we cannot tell if you are lieing or not so this thread might as well be closed (calls a modderator)
---------
Why? why will I lie? I just want a traduction patch! that's all! (this forum is weird!! I just want a traduction patch and somebody tells me that I have a pirated version! when I open a theard of a traduction patch a moderator close it! or guys like this... Watcher calls moderators to close this topic!! WHY?????)
posted 07 February 2004 12:53 PM EDT (US)     8 / 15  

Quote:

xlpx MEANS THZT MICROSLAVE IS DOING ILLEGAL THINGS.
PLEASE REMOVE YOUR EXTRA TOOLTIPS FROM HIM.

posted 07 February 2004 01:24 PM EDT (US)     9 / 15  
Uhhh why are you repeating people Ghost? -_-

posted 07 February 2004 01:39 PM EDT (US)     10 / 15  
his answer is below the ---------------, he cannot quote he repeats people like that. It threw me too at first, I just assumed what was below was his sig or somethin.

Come back strong like the powered-up pacman.
posted 07 February 2004 01:44 PM EDT (US)     11 / 15  
It means no comment.

posted 07 February 2004 03:06 PM EDT (US)     12 / 15  
I can't believe he's an American living in France, his language style is rather bad...

AND: Calm down, man. If you think this forum is weird, go find another one...

posted 07 February 2004 03:22 PM EDT (US)     13 / 15  
Ohh I thought that was his signature too. I should have looked longer

Joe this is THE best board for aom. But you have posted in the wrong forum :P Move this to General Discussions please.

posted 07 February 2004 04:22 PM EDT (US)     14 / 15  
Yeah, what could possibly motivate you to post this in Scenario Design and Discussions? It has nothing to do with the topic you're interested it.

Oh, and try and be calm and coherent, maybe not lashing out violently when your will is thwarted for explained reasons? It will do wonders.

_________________.##@@$$$@@##._____________
______________,##@$::%$$%%::$@##.__________
____________#@$:%%000000000%%:$@#_________
___________#@$:%00'___________'00%:$@#_______
__________#@$:%0'_______________'0%:$@#______
_________#@$:%0__________________0%:$@#_____
posted 07 February 2004 05:52 PM EDT (US)     15 / 15  

1.) I don't think it is a good idea to post in CAPS as people will get annoyed at it.

2.) It is against the code of conduct to post on HG forums asking for files, so don't repeat this mistake again. I don't care whether you have the pirated version or not.

@TimW, I don't care what Microslave does, this posts can not be permitted on the forums.

Can you do the Double Yoda?
A sexual move, where you do a double backflip, insert your penis into the orifice of choice, and scream, "Afraid are you?"
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » English patch (2)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames