Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Recharge Time For God Powers/Attack
posted 12 April 2004 01:00 PM EDT (US)   
Is there a way to make atties god powers recharge faster? I have tried the modify protounit-recharge time trigger but that hasn't worked (unless im doing it wrong). Also is there a way to make units fire faster/slower?

~RaZyCaY~

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous Everyone hasn't met me yet

Replies:
posted 12 April 2004 01:53 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
I think that you can change the recharge time by modding it. I don't know any other way. But you can't make units shoot faster as far as I know. But you can let them shoot more arrows at once.

|| argalius.elpea.net
|| Cherub at AoE3H
|| In honor of FlipBizcut
|| Mod: The Age of Crusades
posted 12 April 2004 02:56 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7  

Quote:

Also is there a way to make units fire faster/slower?

ehhmm, the attack is showed as damage done per second, so to make it fire slower, simply lower the attack (If you meen the animation: Imposible (unless you can edit the animations))

I think FOG.
posted 12 April 2004 03:27 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
Oh well thanks anyways both of you cause i have no clue how to mod

~RaZyCaY~

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous Everyone hasn't met me yet

posted 12 April 2004 06:22 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
Its in techtree.xml but move this to modding
posted 13 April 2004 05:22 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
Well originally i thought this was just a trigger question but now its turned into modding so would a mod please close since i give up and say something funny when you do lol

~RaZyCaY~

posted 14 April 2004 01:12 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
I know how to do it from a screnario point, just kill all god powers then grant it again once it is cast (u can also use quest vars to limit the uses like normal). But this wont work if u want 2 use it in an RM

Member of Six_Flags design clan.
Website here - www.freewebs.com/aom_six_flags
ESO Name - SF_Kenji
posted 14 April 2004 05:22 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
Ya thanks kenji, I tried it and it worked but I do want it for a campaign. Actually before closed, is there a way to place spider eggs that hatch and act like normal ones?

~RaZyCaY~

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Recharge Time For God Powers/Attack
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames