You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Just Another Bad Dream ('FotT2 light')
posted 08 July 2004 06:32 AM EDT (US)   
Good news for those who cannot wait for Tahattus' 'Fall of the Trident 2' campaign:

I've done something similar a couple of weeks ago, on a much smaller scale of course. Take a look at 'Just Another Bad Dream'.
It's a single player scenario, a fully revised and improved version of 'Good Advice' from the original 'Fall of the Trident' campaign. Now Arkantos faces Atlantean troops from the expansion in his dream, and he is in for some additional surprises as well.
The scenario includes Atlantean units, buildings and god powers, several additional features, new sound files, a slightly improved map design and an AI script which balances the enemy's troops between offence and defence even better than the original did, especially on the higher difficulty levels.

You can find it at
http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=3071

Replies:
posted 08 July 2004 11:42 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Alright, good for your health. I almost had a heart attack when i read the title of your topic

--- Twelve encarnations of evil attacked Earth in the last 12000 years. The elves have foreseen that another one will do the same. Tahattus is the 13º encarnation of evil, the last one, and battling against him will change all the rules about the things... --- Zumas Poéticas, 2300 B. C.

[This message was probably messed up by any of the moderators! (edited 06-26-2004 @ 02:16 PM).]

posted 12 July 2004 01:30 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
Well, the Romans knew it 2000 years ago: "Nullum est iam dictum, quod non sit dictum prius." (There's nothing you can say that hasn't been said before.)

Sorry for hitching a ride without asking first!

posted 30 July 2004 03:55 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
great

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Just Another Bad Dream ('FotT2 light')
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames