You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Age Of Mythology Design Teams List
posted 02 December 2004 06:20 PM EDT (US)   
Old Design Teams Thread (Closed for arguing)
Archived Design Team Forum

I thought I'd compile a list of design teams, as the Design Teams Exchange has been archived. If the leaders would like me to add descriptions to their teams, feel free. Currently in alphabetical order. There are currently 8 design teams listed and 2 modding teams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE DESIGN TEAMS

Ambition Designs
We are a large community that represents the bridge between experts and ambitious novices. An academy with efficient high-quality courses covering all subjects from modding to mapping, a library with great articles and in general a very helpful and friendly community make Ambition Designs the ideal environment for people who want to improve oneself, irrespective of their skill -Leader Archaeopterix

Dragon Gaming Design Network
One of the most Legendary and oldest Scenario Designing teams there is. A great atmosphere, peaceful surroundings and friendly members, DGDN is all you can hope for in a Scenario Design Team and more. -Member ArcticWind7

Interden Studios
The Webs fastest growing AOM designers. We have many departments including Graphics, Scenario, Campaign and Modding and a full range of qualified staff to help out. The makers of Dracula and The Legand of Captain Kidd will soon be releasing famous titles such as Pirates & Merchants, The Academy and Final Fantasy - Revolution. Vacancies Available.-Leader Pharoh_Elite

Liquid Fire Studios*
Liquid Fire Studios is a small group of highly talented, experienced designers with one goal in mind- the creation of superb scenarios and modifications for the community. Our projects include the massive Total Conversion 'I-39' and the top-rated RPG Birthright- The Adventure.. -Leader Gaurdian_112

*LFS is in association with AOM M/M

Sage Studios
A relatively new design team that focuses on scenario designing and modding. SageStudios is still a growing design studio. You need no requirements to join. -Celer

Tsunami Studios
Another old team, founded by Inquizitive in 1999. The team has come a long way since then and had many credits to their title, including several "Best of" projects for various games. Tsunami Studios has active members in AoK, AoM, Empires, and Stronghold. The team is very laid back and functions like a family. Only the best are invited to join. Tsunami Studios will continue to put forth epic projects and scenarios as time progresses. (Website is under construction.) -Member Byz

Woad Creations
One of the oldest Design teams, made many great titles such as Norse Wars and Bandits -Member Elpea

THE MODDING TEAMS

Creatix Animatus

Area 42

[This message has been edited by FD2 (edited 01-03-2005 @ 04:00 PM).]

Replies:
posted 02 December 2004 07:01 PM EDT (US)     1 / 17  
The new TS site is really cool. Seriously, you'll love it.

_________________.##@@$$$@@##._____________
______________,##@$::%$$%%::$@##.__________
____________#@$:%%000000000%%:$@#_________
___________#@$:%00'___________'00%:$@#_______
__________#@$:%0'_______________'0%:$@#______
_________#@$:%0__________________0%:$@#_____
posted 02 December 2004 08:09 PM EDT (US)     2 / 17  
whos the leader of TS btw?

posted 02 December 2004 08:10 PM EDT (US)     3 / 17  
I belive it is Inquizative.
posted 02 December 2004 09:17 PM EDT (US)     4 / 17  
Nope Tsunami has no "leader" but he/she is called head. Our current Tsunami heads are Anastasia and Storycreator so you can put those names up in the info if you like.

Inquizative stepped back but is still at our side.

Best regards,
The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
THE VANDHAAL

El Vandhaal tiene gusto de las mujeres atractivas que usan los talones altos y las medias cosidas | Le Vandhaal qui aime les femmes qui portent des talons hauts et bas cousus.
HG moderators if you feel paranoid then translate the above here
More: ((( THE VANDHAAL WEBSITE)))(((STEAM VANDHAAL AOM EE COLLECTION)))(((VANDHAAL BLOG)))
[This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 12-31-2999 @ 23:59 PM).]

[This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 12-02-2004 @ 09:20 PM).]

posted 03 December 2004 01:20 AM EDT (US)     5 / 17  
I'm sure head is the same thing as leader except it doesn't sound so overpowering right?

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
posted 03 December 2004 04:46 AM EDT (US)     6 / 17  
I donīt know if this is asked before, I didnīt find..

Du you list only english design studios?

posted 03 December 2004 09:19 AM EDT (US)     7 / 17  
The leader of Woad Creations is Derfel Cadarn, aka Kor.

.¸¸.· · .¸¸.·´ §hïvå | RágeOfHaemòn · .¸¸.· · .¸¸.·
« . ° ¤ Scenario Designer | Woad Creations ¤ º . »
posted 03 December 2004 09:21 AM EDT (US)     8 / 17  

Quote:

....except it doesn't sound so overpowering right?

Yep !... we are bunch of very individual designers who do not like to get overpowered (also if it is just a word)

best regards,
The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
THE VANDHAAL

El Vandhaal tiene gusto de las mujeres atractivas que usan los talones altos y las medias cosidas | Le Vandhaal qui aime les femmes qui portent des talons hauts et bas cousus.
HG moderators if you feel paranoid then translate the above here
More: ((( THE VANDHAAL WEBSITE)))(((STEAM VANDHAAL AOM EE COLLECTION)))(((VANDHAAL BLOG)))
[This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 12-31-2999 @ 23:59 PM).]
posted 03 December 2004 11:03 AM EDT (US)     9 / 17  
the InterDen description kept getting pushed back a page on the other thread so here it is:

InterDen Description:
The Webs fastest growing AOM designers. We have many departments including Graphics, Scenario, Campaign and Modding and a full range of qualified staff to help out. The makers of Dracula and The Legand of Captain Kidd will soon be releasing famous titles such as Pirates & Merchants, The Academy and Final Fantasy - Revolution. Vacancies Available.

the fate of Rome lies in your hands
---------------------------
S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 12 December 2004 12:17 PM EDT (US)     10 / 17  
I thought I'd bump this, because there seem to be many people who are interested in joining the teams. If we keep this thread at the top (or maybe stickied?) a few unnecessary new threads could be avoided.
posted 12 December 2004 12:52 PM EDT (US)     11 / 17  
*agrees*, also, could you update InterDen Description FD2

S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 01 January 2005 04:59 PM EDT (US)     12 / 17  
Sorry for bmping this, but I updated the Interden Description.

Maybe new pople lookng to join teams could look at this instead of new threads .

posted 01 January 2005 05:06 PM EDT (US)     13 / 17  
Please add a some more info about SageStudios:

After Celer's contribution, please add:

Sagestudios is a site for anybody, we allow any level of designer, and begginers and experts are welcome. To join Sagestudios, contact TitanHeart, and to join the modding section, Illuminati Studios (look at main topic in AoMH thread), contact Celer. -Leader TitanHeart.

posted 03 January 2005 01:37 PM EDT (US)     14 / 17  
This sort of thread really needs to be stickied rather than some of the threads we've got in out stickied section, compile some of those and add this one.

S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 03 January 2005 02:04 PM EDT (US)     15 / 17  
AVOIDING BRAWL

i will only complicate you - trust in me and fall as well

[This message has been edited by gerbs (edited 01-03-2005 @ 03:58 PM).]

posted 03 January 2005 02:08 PM EDT (US)     16 / 17  
send emails to them all rather than posting here. Include your name, some background info etc, or you can visit the forums of each design team. When a designer posts in a thread, people jump to employ them in a massive brawl and that sort of thing needs to be avoided to avoid arugments which start due to these brawls.

S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 03 January 2005 03:53 PM EDT (US)     17 / 17  
Or just go to their respective sites and post a thread there.

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Age Of Mythology Design Teams List
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames