Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: DVD video: Clash with the Gibichungen
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 17 January 2007 02:17 PM EDT (US)   

CLASH WITH THE GIBICHUNGEN
The Directors cut DvD

CREATED & DIRECTED BY: The_Vandhaal ( member of Tsunami Studios).
PROGRESS: 100 % completed
RELEASE DATE: 30-01-2007
TYPE: DvD ( Iso file in PAL & NTSC )

Alright Guys & Girls here it is.....the Directors cut of the Clash with the Gibichungen movie....... Do not worry I promiss those who have seen the Campaign version (released in 2005) already hunderds of times that they will get a nice suprise.....its not for nothing called the Directors cut......... what does that mean ? you ask
well it means...... Hq new recording, edited and some enhanced scenes.....a full NEW sound and music score.....and last but not least FULLY VOICEACTED !
Well ofcourse this DvD contains some more stuff then just the Clash with the Gibichungen movie....check below for more info......

Story intro to the campaign: The Ring of the Nibelungen act 1: The Rhinegold, where this movie is part of .....
The Norns discover that their spinningwheel has made a knot in the Rope of Time....it is an ill Omen. The Dark Alba will rise. he will change the worlds of mortals...and gods...forever. In the end he even can cause the downfall of the Light Alba himself...

In a time lost to history, when the gods still walked among the mortals the powerthirsty Nibelungen Alberich (a nightdwarf), steals the magical Rhinegold from the daughters of the Rhine. This act will change the worlds of the Gods, Titans, Spirits and mortals forever. With the powers this treasure holds he is finally able to fullfill his long last dream; to become the ruler of Nibelheim and the entire world. As Alberich and his legions start their tour of death and destruction he is not aware that he will play a key role in a deal between Wotan, the supreme leader of the gods, and the mighty Titans....The campaign will take you from the dark underground world of Nibelheim along the various races which live by the Rhine up into the realm of the gods themselves.......and back.You take controle of Alberich, his Generals and his legions as they proceed to meet their destiny....

....Clash with the Gibichungen tells the tale of first encounter from Alberich and his Nibelungen army with the sinister and ruthless Gibichungen race.

Features

• New enhanced fully voice acted movie with new sound and muisc score
  • DvD with animated main menu
  • Gallery menu
  • Extra menu with some goodies
  • About menu
  • Scene selection
  • Download pack includes all artworks for DVD case, face and booklet to give the final touch on your personal Clash with the Gibichungen copy
  • free downloadable and free to distribute ( not really a feature but ok)

ARTWORKS & SCREENSHOTS

Some in DvD screenies and a low quality version of the DvD artworks can be found in The Vandhaal Gallery

THE VANDHAAL NEEDS YOUR HELP !!....

Yes thats right Guys & Girls...... your help is needed to share this with all who like to enjoy it..... The Iso file can be downloaded easely...including all DvD cover art needed to create your very own copy of this DvD.
Simply download the Iso file and burn it onto a DvD and your ready to go and watch it on your tv set

However.....its ofcourse a large file ...... and not everybody has a DvD burner....so there is where you guys & girls come in.......please if you are able to download large files and burn the DvD simply share hardcopies with your friends or other people who you think would enjoy this DvD

please check also the included readme with disclaimer

......SO SHARE IT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE !!

THE RING OF THE NIBELUNGEN ACT 1: THE RHINEGOLD AOM TT CAMPAIN

If you are curious what happend before and after this movie...I suggest you play the AoM TT campaign.

Unfortunatly the showcase on AomH has timed out so you cannot post in it anymore...but you can always post in the Campaign showcase in my forum.

DOWNLOAD

The download is available in 2 video formats PAL ( Europe ) & NTSC ( U.S.A) ...so check which version you need before downloading
Please make sure you READ also the included READ ME file
If you have a DvD player or a game console like the X Box which can switch between both video formats and a television set which can handle that...then it does not matter wich version you download.

Check the Clash with the Gibichungen the directors cut project page on the Vandhaal website & The Theatre of the Mind for more donwload ( large size stand alone wmv + 210 mb mpeg movie) and movie info

Some free/ share ware for DvD stuff ( In case someone needs it):
DVD image burning freeware is IMGBURN, Pc DVD player freeware is VLC Player, ISO-Mounting freeware tool (if you have NO DVD Burner) is DAEMON TOOLS, GET GO DOWNLOAD MANAGER 3.5 and a better one GIGAGET DOWNLOAD MANAGER

Notice: The DvD is designed for TV....and ofcourse looks best on a TV and not on a PC

CONTACT

Email or visit The Vandhaal website if you like to know more or just leave a reaction.
email
vandhaal@gmail.com

web
New website:
http://www.vandhaal.elpea.net

Old website:
www.geocities.com/the_vandhaal

New website mirror:
http://www.vandhaal.gamingextremes.us/website/
Websites splash navigation

Forum:
The vandhaal forum

Notice: if some links in this showcase are not functional for some reason.. then simply use the mirror domain

But let us be quiet now......the curtain of the Theatre of the Mind opens......the light dims.....Alberich and his Nibelungen are waiting......so enjoy the this tale !!!

For all The Vandhaal released and or published stuff on AomH and the HG network and around the internet counts:

BEST REGARDS,
THE VANDHAAL

El Vandhaal tiene gusto de las mujeres atractivas que usan los talones altos y las medias cosidas | Le Vandhaal qui aime les femmes qui portent des talons hauts et bas cousus.
HG moderators if you feel paranoid then translate the above here
More: ((( THE VANDHAAL WEBSITE)))(((STEAM VANDHAAL AOM EE COLLECTION)))(((VANDHAAL BLOG)))
[This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 12-31-2999 @ 23:59 PM).]

[This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 09-26-2008 @ 11:29 AM).]

Replies:
posted 17 January 2007 02:19 PM EDT (US)     1 / 75  
I didn't see it coming. 13 days? Great.

And a new corrupter thingy!
http://vandhaal.gamingextremes.us/vandhaal_gallery/v/age_of_mythology/The_Rhinegold/clash_g ibichungen_dvd/Vandhaal_clash_dvd06.jpg.html

Yes, periods and smileys are the same for me
No matter what you say

[This message has been edited by Paperfriend (edited 01-17-2007 @ 02:23 PM).]

posted 17 January 2007 02:22 PM EDT (US)     2 / 75  
I've seen it coming :P And waiting longer for it than you

Honourary Mention in the 2006 Pretty Town Contest
A Unique Age of Mythology Experience:
A Trip to Talos
It's f*cking awesome
posted 17 January 2007 02:24 PM EDT (US)     3 / 75  
So in a way, I am happy not knowing. The Corrupter is a torture device

Yes, periods and smileys are the same for me
No matter what you say
posted 17 January 2007 02:31 PM EDT (US)     4 / 75  
Nice

The boy with the mad imagination
Prepare for the ultimate duel!
Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
Find out and download the transform trigger here.
Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.
posted 17 January 2007 02:33 PM EDT (US)     5 / 75  
Now that DVD box was nice!

Really looking forward to this Vandhaal great work

• To Do List:

- Write a to do list
    - 1, 2, 3 etc

Sig-Ne-A-Ture
  • posted 17 January 2007 03:12 PM EDT (US)     6 / 75  
    Like I said when I got to see the exclusive first viewing of the thread(), this looks amazing! I'm definitely gonna download it, fantastic job.

Quote:

Unfortunatly the showcase on AomH has timed out so you cannot post in it anymore...but you can always post in the Campaign showcase in my forum.

Want me to bump it?

Btw, wanna play a game on eso later today with me and Tombits? Now that I can get on eso I really wanna play you. So, get on msn or post before we pick a time.

[This message has been edited by Alex (edited 01-17-2007 @ 03:15 PM).]

posted 17 January 2007 03:14 PM EDT (US)     7 / 75  
    Nice!!

Good luck with this Vandhaal and Monty..

SANDRO THE WICKE
    /\/}{The Broken One}{\/\
    A Mind Shattered Upon Time As The Fragments Of Sharpened Stone Upon Darkened Void
    {|What Is Wisdom Not But What We Make It To Be|}...
    TTWDD|Current Sites|PSD
    Shot 1 Shot 2 Shot 3|Best Eyecandy Shots|Shot 4 Shot 5 Shot 6
    posted 17 January 2007 03:16 PM EDT (US)     8 / 75  
    Wow, this looks really great. I'm anticipatingly awaiting the release

Sweet baby maizes!
    posted 17 January 2007 05:47 PM EDT (US)     9 / 75  
    Excellent. The movie is excellent. And I think I like the box even better. Now you know I'm a little dumb: Where can I get the real stuff for quality printing?
    But don't ever think this is gonna make us forget about something else...

VANDHAAL! ARE YOU DONE YET!!!
    ( Great job! )

[This message has been edited by jml (edited 01-17-2007 @ 06:00 PM).]

posted 17 January 2007 07:34 PM EDT (US)     10 / 75  
    Awsome! how long does the movie go for? And, what size will it be?

Download my Random Map Script:

Frosty Mountains v1-1

Meow!
    posted 17 January 2007 08:04 PM EDT (US)     11 / 75  
    Woot!

Quote:

Btw, wanna play a game on eso later today with me and Tombits? Now that I can get on eso I really wanna play you.

I think I'll have time to go on ESO in about an hour and a half...

posted 17 January 2007 08:19 PM EDT (US)     12 / 75  
    A DVD!?

Wow, cheers to The Vandhaal!!

|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
    /¯¯¯¯\_/_/_/Sir Dundo\_\_\_/¯¯¯¯\
    |Winner of Botolf's Best Idea Award|
    |Proud Leader of Modsmith Studios|
    \_/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\_/
    |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\______/¯¯\--/¯¯¯\--/¯¯\______/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
    \...Supreme Commander Heaven.../

[This message has been edited by Sir Dundo (edited 01-17-2007 @ 08:20 PM).]

posted 17 January 2007 08:39 PM EDT (US)     13 / 75  
    wow amazing Vandhaal
    posted 18 January 2007 07:44 AM EDT (US)     14 / 75  
    *Waits unpatiently*
    I'll just have to check if it really is a DVD burner i have

Sounds amazing!

Rain is coming down
    posted 18 January 2007 08:08 AM EDT (US)     15 / 75  
    Looking really awesome V, I can't believe I still haven't played your campaign yet. I'll get around to it soon, I promise!

Quote:

Btw, wanna play a game on eso later today with me and Tombits? Now that I can get on eso I really wanna play you. So, get on msn or post before we pick a time.

I can't come on ESO for another 48 hours at least, but i'll talk to you on MSN when i can.

[This message has been edited by TombiT (edited 01-18-2007 @ 08:10 AM).]

posted 18 January 2007 08:11 AM EDT (US)     16 / 75  
    what program do we need to burn the .iso to a dvd for use in a dvd player, and is there a special paper required to print the dvd label?
    posted 18 January 2007 08:24 AM EDT (US)     17 / 75  
    Very, very, very, very cool! Just can't wait. Email the file to me so I can put it in the download section here. (or, if it's easier, give me the download link at your website when it's done).

oh you can wait for what I can give
    you know what I am so you know how I live
    try to look proud but you’re not in the slightest
    its happening now and it’s always been like this.
    posted 18 January 2007 09:50 AM EDT (US)     18 / 75  
    Hello all

thanx for all the nice reactions
    Glad you guys already enjoy the announcement...that makes my day ...thanx !!!

Let me try to answer some stuff

@ Pepsi

Quote:

Want me to bump it?

Well bumping is no use....nobody can post in the thread...but if you want go ahead maybe some newer guys like to see it

Yes...for sure I would like to meet up with you on Eso
    maybe its time for another party...maybe somewhere around the time the 1 vs 1 round of the Valhalla tournamnet is closed down and before the 2 vs 2 team round will start

anyway as soon as i find the time i will go on msn

@ jml
    Check your email

and nope not done yet

@Senior_man_face

Well the movie is a short movie around 26 minutes....but the DvD contains more stuff.....so it will keep you entertained for a bit longer then just the movie....you will see

As for the file size of the DvD iso.....well thats obviously huge.....I cannot help that as it is a real full funcional DvD.....its around 1,6 GB ( GIG) so yes it needs a couple of hours to download....with a good connection.

This is also the reason why I hope that everybody helps a bit with spreading this file ....so modem users or people without a dvd burner also can enjoy it

@ AgeofKnights
    I use Nero....to burn iso files to a DvD....but basicly any dvd burning software could do the job......thats the easy thing with an Iso file......its only one file ( DVD image) so no hassle

Yes for the DvD face artwork you need special paper ( so the sticker which is put on the DvD itself)...it has to be suitable for dvd's

for the box and booklet artwork it can be any paper quality....ofcourse some nice and glossy quality would make the print out better looking

@ Papaya
    I am not sure if the HG server can handle these large files
    Emailing would be a bit too big.... but if hg can handle it you could ofcourse use the download link..... ( its only double work...first downloading and then uploading.....other options which save work and dl/ul time could also be considerd

But for sure it would be nice if these 2 dvd files are also available from aomH

Ok guys again thanx for all the reactions and also thanx for putting this up on the frontpage aomh news

Stay tuned

Best regards,
    The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
    THE VANDHAAL

El Vandhaal tiene gusto de las mujeres atractivas que usan los talones altos y las medias cosidas | Le Vandhaal qui aime les femmes qui portent des talons hauts et bas cousus.
    More: ((( THE VANDHAAL WEBSITE)))(((STEAM VANDHAAL AOM EE COLLECTION)))(((VANDHAAL BLOG)))
    posted 18 January 2007 10:01 AM EDT (US)     19 / 75  
    It looks very nice I love the artwork.

I think FOG.
    posted 18 January 2007 11:03 AM EDT (US)     20 / 75  
    I love the case artwork. Will the corruptor be available in the same way, 2hrs&6minutes would fit nicely on a DVD. lol

EDIT: what does the booklet artwork mean by "Print Double Sided"
    what size DVD case is recomendend

[This message has been edited by AgeofKnights (edited 01-18-2007 @ 12:20 PM).]

posted 18 January 2007 11:37 AM EDT (US)     21 / 75  
    lol, I hope so, I'm a Nero user myself, though encrypting complete amounts of files, and in GB is quite large for a regular download... Good luck with this and The Corruptor anyhow..

SANDRO THE WICKE
    /\/}{The Broken One}{\/\
    A Mind Shattered Upon Time As The Fragments Of Sharpened Stone Upon Darkened Void
    TTWDD|Current Sites|PSD
    posted 18 January 2007 12:37 PM EDT (US)     22 / 75  
    LoL Sandro...this is not a regular download its a full DvD

@AgeofKnights

Quote:

Will the corruptor be available in the same way

Not sure.....it takes a lot of time/ energy to create these things....but yes it would be suitable for a DvD like this...maybe even a double DvD pack ....ofcourse if I ever plan to turn that into a DvD it will be better then this Clash thing ( becuase I have more knowledge on how to make this stuff now).

On the other hand there is time enough...i mean even if AoM dies these kind of files can still be used.....so time will tell

Double sided means....you have to print double sided
    there are 2 seperate artwork pages for the booklet.....1 for the outside and 1 for the inside......well you have to print on both sides of the paper......or ofcourse print them seperate.....stick them together with spray glue and cut and fold them

The artwork DvD cover box is based on standard DvD/ pc cd rom cases....at least standard in europe I believe in inches the cover artwork is: height 7.4 and width 10.91 inch
    those low quality artworks in my gallery are real size so you can already take a look

Best regards,
    The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
    THE VANDHAAL

posted 18 January 2007 12:44 PM EDT (US)     23 / 75  
    well, however you distribute it, it's possible to encrypt all data from a disc without copyright protection; so either way, something has to be encrypted or downloaded in the regular way...

SANDRO THE WICKE
    /\/}{The Broken One}{\/\
    TTWDD|Current Sites|PSD
    posted 18 January 2007 01:08 PM EDT (US)     24 / 75  
    LoL Sandro

well the way of downloading is regular yes.....but the download itself is not that regular

good thing that you mention copy protection..... that reminds me

the dvd has NO copyprotection ( I switched it off..) because well there is no point in having a copy protection for a free dvd is there

also...its region free......there are only 2 versions Pal and ntsc for those who have no xbox or a dvd player which can switch between both ( so yes see it as extra service from my side).

Best regards,
    The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
    THE VANDHAAL

posted 18 January 2007 08:12 PM EDT (US)     25 / 75  
    I'm amazed. You're the... guy... ( humm! ) making The Corruptor and this Clash with the Gibichungen' thing, which happened to be a really nice piece actually, meaning you're more than good handling the computer thing, and at the same time... still working with spray glue.
    You're a true vandal. The roots, all that matter.
    Rooterrrrrrdaaaaaaam!
    'can't believe I've never saw that city by the way... since I'm getting fluent with dutch now, after these 2 years around this dear dutch forum...
    « Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » DVD video: Clash with the Gibichungen
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames