Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Designer Records: Designers' ESO Names and Scenario Ideas
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 13  Next Page »
posted 28 January 2007 02:51 PM EDT (US)   

Designers' Records

Designer's ESO Names, Scenario ideas

In an effort to reduce clutter, I've combined several sticky threads into one big, convenient Designer Records thread. It includes ESO names and scenario ideas. Enjoy!

Designers' ESO Names

See also: AoMH Census and AoMH Clan List

This is a list of forumer's ESO names for Age of Mythology, and the Titans Expansion. If you ever feel like playing with someone who isn't a n00b and you actually know, then see the list below.

If you would like to submit yours, please copy this code:
[*] Name here - ESO name here
If you do not use the code, you will not be added to the list.

Please also mention if you play on AoM Vanilla

HG Staff:

AoMH name - ESO name

• Papaya - X_MOSS
  • Yeebaagooon - Yeebaagooon

Designers names:

AoMH name - ESO name

Aa
  • Ace5762 - Ace576
  • AdZyZ - AdZyZ
  • AgeofKnights - PS_AoK
  • Aidsterramma - RageoftheTitans2
  • AJER - AJER
  • Alex - HGAlex
  • Alex_Of_Macedon - AlexanderGreat__
  • Alexgd92 - alexgd92
  • Anastasoulis - Anastasoulis, X_Danaan
  • Andrewv42 - Andrewv42
  • AngleOfLight - AngleOfLight, RightAngle
  • angryzor - angryzor
  • Archaeopterix - Archaeopterix
  • Ashtoro - Ashtoro
  • Azur_fire - HG_Azur_fire, Azur_fire
  • Auron_ - Auron_2, Evil_666
  • AuroraP - AuroraPolaris
  • azalot - Azalot

Bb
  • Baseballkid14 - Baseballkid14
  • Baske - Bassianius
  • bewbie - VB_Nommy, bewbie

Cc
  • ChaosRobie - Brightgalrs
  • Cheesezorz - Cheesezorz
  • Chimp With A Gun - Desertfoxii

Dd
  • darkdude - magmalord, DoL_MagmaLord
  • Die_Mortal - Die_Mortal
  • Dojo9999 - LoRd_Dojo
  • DragonBlood11 - DragonBlood11
  • DrL_God3999 - DrL_God3999

Ee
  • eyecandy of doom - Eyecandy_of_Doom

Ff
  • fattythefat - fattythefat
  • FenrirKeyblade - LoN_Nidhogg
  • figgyo78 - figgyo78
  • Freaky2 - Freaky2

Gg
  • gamerrici - gamerrici
  • Green_Turtle - LB_Defender

Hh
  • HailToTheOboe - HailToTheOboe
  • Henrz - Henrz
  • hermes2507 - hermes2507

Ii
  • I Love Bananas - I_Love_Bananas *
  • I Spy - poops
  • igotskillz - igotskillz
  • Infurn4tr1x - infurnatrix
  • invent00r - DFA_Elite_GaZeR

Jj
  • Jakwarrior - Jakwarrior
  • JFizzle1234 - JFizzle1234
  • Joshonator - Joshonator

Kk
  • Khan And Steak - KhanAndSteakAoMH
  • Nitro Tractor - Nitro_Tractor
  • Koramei - Silenced_Koramei, Koramei, Ameliquil
  • Kronos_EXE - Kronos_EXE

Ll
  • lostrozzacavalli - sss94, RIP_sss94, W_SiMo_W
  • LuCkyMaN - Hg_LuCkyMaN, Cl0v3r, LuCkyM4N
  • lukydude_fromaom - lukydude

Mm
  • Majyc - Majyc
  • Masked_Berzerker - Masked_Berzerker
  • MasterBeef - MasterBeef
  • MaToR - MaToR_fLaMeLdEr
  • Mephiles - HG_Mephiles
  • MetalPyro876 - Qorthon876
  • Milchie0-Milchie0
  • MtN_Spartan - MtN_Spartan

Nn
  • Nanodude - BFD_Nanodude
  • Nick_The_Hunn - Nick_The_Hun, xXGhengisXKhanXx
  • ninjapenguin - GeniusDude
  • nottud - nottud

Oo
  • OlympicCurse - OlympicCurse
  • OmegasRage - Westbrook_Owns_U *
  • Out Reach - reach268

Pp
  • Paperfriend - Paperfriend
  • PharaohZ - PharaohXXX
  • pik001 - Pikmaster
  • Potato Monkey - Potato_Monkey
  • Powerdrone311 - Powerdrone 311
  • The Purple People Eater (PrplPplEater) - vanhalenrocks@mac.com **
  • PurpleWorm - PurpleWorm
  • P_J_B - P_J_B

Qq
    n/a

Rr
  • o ReaperFX o - ReaperFX *
  • Rabwick - Rabwick
  • Real Echostar_X - Echostar_X
  • Reinfire - Reinfire
  • RichTT - RichTT
  • RmC_JuniorD - RmC_JuniorD

Ss
  • ShadowedSkull - ShadowedSkull
  • Sir Dundo - Sir_Dundo
  • sneaky_squirrel - sneaky_squirrel
  • SonOfNuyo - Kiroshima
  • SpartanOfShadowz - FallOutCrazy
  • Sponge of Honor - Sponge_of_war
  • Survivor Fo - FoT_Survivor
  • Swift sword - Greatwiz900

Tt
  • TartarianCerberus - TartarusCerberus
  • TBK145 - TBK154
  • That_Guy_U_Know - NHL_ThatGuyOMG
  • The Vandhaal - The_Vandhaal
  • TriggerGuy - rlpLeYs
  • Two_ace_u - Keron_cyst

Uu
  • Urgwaine - Urgwaine

Vv
  • VeX_Sino - The_Patronizer
  • Villi - Villi

Ww
  • wedsxcrfv - wedsxcrfv
  • W0lf_Darkmonarch - W0lf_Darkmonarch
  • Wolf778-Wolf778
  • WolfyLegends - WolfyLegends
  • WRP_King_isi - WRP_King_isi
  • Wurmish - Wurmish, MoonLitWurm, Navarone_Wurm

Xx
  • xEXOLARx - EXOLAR, RmC_EXOLAR
  • Xombie - blackace101
  • XRablokianX - rablokian

Yy
    n/a

Zz
  • Zumox - VS_ZzumoxX

* This person plays on AoM, and not AoMTT. If you add them, you can't play with them, but you can communicate.
    ** This person plays online on AoM using the GameRanger online matchmaking network for Mac OS X. You will not be able to add them to ESO, as the two are not affiliated.

Scenario Ideas

The ideas posted in this thread are free for any scenario designer to use, modify and or steal to their greatest desires with no credit or recognition for the original author of the idea.

The general purpose of this thread is to create a haven for fresh and original ideas, so the unoriginal people can steal from this thread instead of movies and other video games.

• The Life of a Soldier
      This is somewhat like a mini RPG. You can't really do whatever you want, because there's a planned storyline (or a couple), but for the most part you make your own decisions.

You start off as a kid living in Rome born into a military family. Your dad gets killed in a war (we can pick a real one if you want), and your mom is a full-time market seller. You begin to explore your dad's weapon closet and learn to properly use a sword by the age of 14. In your late 20s, there came a time of a great war with northern territories. You decide to enlist in the army. You head off to training camp where you get to choose your friends. You can think of the different friend groups I guess. LOL you should have stoners...anyway...you get to pick your unit type (infantry: hoplite, toxote, hypatist, or peltast). We'll give you bronze armour (medium infantry), because upgradeless just looks like you're going to the market with a spear. Killing of enemy units will gain you new armour and upgrades. There could be some object that you can "pick up" and you regain health (by pick up, more like you walk near it and it goes away).

Eventually (50 kills or so), you become a Myrmidon or a Gastraphetes (depending on which infantry unit you picked in the beginning - long-range or hand-to-hand). More kills and you get a horse, then you slowly climb the ranks to become a general, in which you get to command your own army (through triggers). You make the choices, you draw the tactics. Lose the war and you lose the game. If you die at all during this, you failed. Either that or you could just make the scenario restart on its own through triggers and such.

• The Golden Fleece
      A campaign about Jason and the Argonauts.

• The Age of Mythology Skill Evaluation
      Basically it starts off easy and gets progressively harder. You control everything as you would in a normal RMS deathmatch. When you die, a message displays your estimated skill level and maybe even suggestions based on your score and god choice!

• Survival
      Play as the survivor of a ship wreck: chop enough wood to keep the fire burning for a hope of rescue, hunt and fish to get food, praying increases your 'luck' and chance of a ship coming (favour does gradually drop down, and a ship won't come without your beacon anyway). Finding a hidden rum traders shelter decreases your accuracy to everything but increases of blowing up the rum and getting rescued.

• Banoffee Pie Bake Off
      You are a chef and you need to gather and cook ingrediants to make a banoffee pie before anyone else. The better quality your ingrediants are the more points you will get at the end. This could be hard on AOM but it could be possible, the chat feature would be used a lot and lots of transform triggers.

• Troubled Sheep
      Remaking the aom campaign with livestock instead of people just for that joke. They'd get turned into people for the circe one.

• Age of Guild Wars
      It sounds a bit stupid, but if someone knows Guild Wars and have played it before, it will be at Ascalon, at the beginning,there were u chose a second class. Because im very bad with Trigegrs, it might take some weeks or some months. Help would be Great!

• Survivor
      You know that show, survivor? Make a scenario around that. Like make them do those really gross competition thing where they drink cow blood & stuff. And, of course, voting people off.

• Old Nomadica
      Anyone who wants the idea for Potato_Monkey's old nomadica scenario can have it. I gave up on that thing months ago.

• Unnamed
      A game where a soldier or something becomes aware that a player of the game is deleting units, and is looking for him. You play as that soldier. He goes on a journey to find solutions to live forever, including seeing a priest to enquire about heroism (which gives him protection from Medusa's that are sent) and eventually invincible heroism (such as campaign hero's that can never truely die).

On the way, he explores possibilities such as becoming a titan, a living statue, etc., while fighting off the units being sent by the player, and also running from a destruction unit that constantly damages the area around it, which is a real representation of the player inside the AOM world.

The deleter unit could have a damage in area trigger around it. This looks really cool when they walk through a mass of units. Eventually, maybe the unit would become arkantos god or something, so that he counteracts the damage done by the deletor, meaning he can live.

• Rise of a Peasant
      You play as a peasant working in the fields under the local vassal. When an enemy attack kills the vassal, his family and most of his soldiers, you are elected to take control over the castle and the farms around it. You have to choose some soldiers between the remaining peasants (Gah, terrible articulation), make your peasants gather resources, and rebuild what your vassal once owned. You will also have to fight off enemies that want to seize control over your areas, and in the end you'll be able to expand your territory.

You cannot create units yourself, their creation will be controlled by time and the amounts of resources you gather. You may however turn as many of your workers as you want into soldiers.

• Kamos
      A scenario behind the history of the origional campaign. following Kamos with his rise to power in the black sails, set over a large map of the mederterainian and atlantis. Meet thesis the bandit lord and send him to war against arkantos, the up coming admiral of the age, through trickery or negotation and eventually meet gargarensis

• The Water Front
      You are a young boy who works with his dad building ships at the Water Front of the capital city Jukilopolis. One day some mysterious men come to the waterfront in need of repairs on their ship. Normally your Father would not offer to repair ships for men like these but buisness has been low recently after a mysterious plague hit the seas. If you do not take this job your family will probably starve so you and your Farther offer to fix their boat. 3 Days later the boat is fixed, you are under deck sanding down some wood when above your farther asks for his pay. The leader of this crew draws a sword and stabs him. They immediatly set sail with you still trapped on board. You had build a saftey hatch for important cargo that you had not told this crew about yet so you decide to steal some of the food and water then hide in there. A few days later you land on a foriegn coast. You sneak out to try and find hope of survival but on your way out you are spotted by one of the crew. You run for your life into some ruins while some other of the crew chase you. eventually they give up trying to find you and go back to their boat. When night comes some strange mist encroches and as the crew are engulfed by this mist they begin to die and choke from it. The captain comes up from deck and starts killed everybody that dies from it. As he and some of the crew from below get into the mist they turn into skeletons. You see a turtle near by with strangly some straps on it. You decide this is your only hope of survival so you run over to it and get it to crayy you across this stretch of water. When you land you see a city on a hill. You decide to try and get to the city but on your way you are attaced by wild animals and find many dead creatres that are rotted and turning into skeletons. You eventually get to the city gate but you don't go to it. You look from a rock over towords this gate and see 4 skeletons walking about and some dead men. Even though you have seen this you still think the city must have food and water so it is your only hope of survival. You creep around the city walls untill you ifnd a sewage pipe that you use to get in. When you get in you see some monks running down the street from skeletons. You hear a voice nearby saying "Are you infected? No your not, get over here boy or they will kill you!" You run over to a man hiding in a bush who said this. He takes you to a church while avoiding these monsters.

• Gladiators
      In this 6 player scenario, players can have all the choices they wish for. They can choose the type of unit (ranged, melee, magic) they use, the weapon, and even abilities the hero uses! After the choosing, the unit is created in a corner of the map so players explore cities, kill monsters around the world, and fight the other players heroes. The ultimate goal to win the game is to kill all enemy heroes, or reach a certain gold amount. To get gold, players do quests, kill monsters that respawn, and many other things. There is a shop to upgrade units, and in town they can buy the aid of soldiers. The teams can be anything.

• Plague of Scarabs
      A multiplayer scenario with 2-3 players.Your task is to assault a cave full of gigantic scarabs and destroy the queen.The cave will be crawling with scarabs,which will also exit the cave and attack the players.A queen is a massive scarab and you'll need teamwork to bring it down.

• Randomfield Zeroes
      A truly fun and unique multiplayer map and a parody of Hero Tug and Battlefield Heroes at the same time!Choose one random unit/zero and go ramgage in a completely blank map!The abilities are based on projectiles,unit creating,transforming and God Powers.

The Zeroes

The Catapult
      Being the most formidable siege weapon the world has ever known,the catapult fires the rare "Methane Chickens" which explode into a mass of scarab blood when they touch the ground,dealing massive damage.However,the catapult is very slow and cannot fire when too close to the enemy,so make sure you keep your enemies away.

The Arcus
      Throwing sand devils which damage all enemies in area and running quite fast,the arcus can respond effectively to any situation while using the "hit and run" strategy.On the other hand his deffence is horrible,which means that you have to be ready for everything and to run at any time.

The Fire Giant
      Throwing 5 rocks per throw,the fire giant is the unit which promises to be the most annoying of all zeroes.He can block paths and delay any possible attacker,as long as he doesn't get trapped...

The Priest
      Magic is the art of manipulating the flowing energies of nature and bending them to your will for any task.That's the priest speciallity.The priest can transform obelisks to a range for powerful beings that will fight for him,or protect him.He can even transform into a caladria to get out of harm's way.Still,he's very vurnable,so being cornered might be the end of him.

The Prodromos
      The prodromos is the most swift,yet risky zero.Having a tornado attached to him,prodromos can only damage his opponents by being near them.Be careful on how you approach your enemies,or it can be your last thought...

The Throwing Axeman
      While at first,he seems to be the poorest and most underpowered zero,the throwing axeman can build a range of buildings to aid him in combat via troop creation or act as shields.But without his buildings,the throwing axeman is like a tortoise without it's shell.

The Old Man
      The most random zero of all,the old man has no attack,but he can force mother nature to invoke a powerful God Power like Tartarus Gate or Meteor at his location by invoking Rangarok himself.

If you have a scenario idea that you want published to this list, post below with the following syntax:
    [b]Scenario Name[/b] - A summary of the scenario.

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor

[This message has been edited by Mephiles (edited 12-04-2009 @ 11:59 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 28 January 2007 03:01 PM EDT (US)     1 / 309  
    X_MOSS

oh you can wait for what I can give
    you know what I am so you know how I live
    try to look proud but you’re not in the slightest
    its happening now and it’s always been like this.
    posted 28 January 2007 03:16 PM EDT (US)     2 / 309  
    Nice thread.

I know we already have plenty of stickies, but I'll just sticky this as it is very useful for reference.

Keep it updated though.

posted 28 January 2007 03:21 PM EDT (US)     3 / 309  
    WoW! Stickied already! Don't worry, I come here ever day so I will!

MEPH

posted 28 January 2007 03:25 PM EDT (US)     4 / 309  
    Villi

I think FOG.
    posted 28 January 2007 03:40 PM EDT (US)     5 / 309  
    Paperfriend, SuperDuperDodo, lllllL1111lllLLL.

BTW, if you want, I can make a file with all the names, so that you can easily get all the names on your friendslist without alt-tabbing, similair to the one from The Valhalla tournament. Do you want one?

Yes, periods and smileys are the same for me
    No matter what you say
    posted 28 January 2007 03:40 PM EDT (US)     6 / 309  
    Urgwaine

Honourary Mention in the 2006 Pretty Town Contest
    A Unique Age of Mythology Experience:
    A Trip to Talos
    It's f*cking awesome
    posted 28 January 2007 03:47 PM EDT (US)     7 / 309  
    Paperfriend, are they all yours?

MEPH

posted 28 January 2007 03:52 PM EDT (US)     8 / 309  
    Yes, no point posting other people's names

Also, what do you think about the part below it

Yes, periods and smileys are the same for me
    No matter what you say
    posted 28 January 2007 03:57 PM EDT (US)     9 / 309  
    Not just yet

MEPH

posted 28 January 2007 06:46 PM EDT (US)     10 / 309  
  • Freaky2 ~ Freaky_2

I play Titans.

(_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅marij̲u̲̅an̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅()
    (is not as helluva drug as pepe)
  • posted 28 January 2007 06:51 PM EDT (US)     11 / 309  
    ES nickname: auron_2, Evil_666

i had another one but cant remember it

Auron: || Aurons Site || Aurons AoM:TT Creations || MY POETRY WEBSITE ||
    posted 28 January 2007 07:08 PM EDT (US)     12 / 309  
    W0lf_Darkmonarch

and

Sorry off topic but, Auron, I looked at your myspace and, Scotch Plains NJ? Thats near me....

"We swim because we are too sexy for a sport that requires clothes."

[This message has been edited by W0lf_Darkmonarch (edited 01-28-2007 @ 07:12 PM).]

posted 28 January 2007 11:28 PM EDT (US)     13 / 309  
  • Ashtoro - Ashtoro

Titans.

I'm not currently on very often, but I should be more active after Monday when I have my last exam.

-- Ashtoro
    Current Project - Progress {Map/Trg/Eye/Cin/Test}
    Nothin' really, just fooling around.
  • posted 29 January 2007 01:59 AM EDT (US)     14 / 309  
    Two_ace_u - Two_ace_u
    on TT

A green great dragon.
    posted 29 January 2007 02:32 AM EDT (US)     15 / 309  
    AdZyZ - AdZyZ =)

-[Hello..
    posted 29 January 2007 09:15 AM EDT (US)     16 / 309  
  • I Love Bananas - I_Love_Bananas

I play AoM Vanilla. Not very often, though...

†

Sweet baby maizes!
  • posted 29 January 2007 11:05 AM EDT (US)     17 / 309  
    Added. What are the colour codes for the yellow HG staff?

MEPH

posted 29 January 2007 11:09 AM EDT (US)     18 / 309  
    [c=#009900][b]Fwiffo[/b][/c]
    [c=#C00000][b]Sith[/b][/c]
    [c=#D07500][b]Alex[/b][/c]

Fwiffo
    Sith
    Alex

|/\|
    /\_/_/_/Sir Dundo\_\_\_/\
    |Winner of Botolf's Best Idea Award|
    |Proud Leader of Modsmith Studios|
    \_/†―――――†―――――†\_/
    |\______/\--/\--/\______/|
    \...Supreme Commander Heaven.../

[This message has been edited by Sir Dundo (edited 01-29-2007 @ 11:46 AM).]

posted 29 January 2007 11:24 AM EDT (US)     19 / 309  
    It's not...

MEPH

posted 29 January 2007 11:33 AM EDT (US)     20 / 309  
    Yes it is.. See previous post.

|/\|
    /\_/_/_/Sir Dundo\_\_\_/\
    |Winner of Botolf's Best Idea Award|
    |Proud Leader of Modsmith Studios|
    \_/†―――――†―――――†\_/
    |\______/\--/\--/\______/|
    \...Supreme Commander Heaven.../
    posted 29 January 2007 02:28 PM EDT (US)     21 / 309  
    I typed in Orange It wasn't orange! EDIT: But the hex codes worked, thanks

MEPH

[This message has been edited by Titan602 (edited 01-29-2007 @ 02:30 PM).]

posted 29 January 2007 02:34 PM EDT (US)     22 / 309  
    I'm not much of a designer.... but here it is

Pikmaster

posted 29 January 2007 02:50 PM EDT (US)     23 / 309  
    Hehe im good at trigger work and guess my ESO name: Yeebaagooon
    lol

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
    posted 29 January 2007 03:04 PM EDT (US)     24 / 309  
    Sigh... Added, but please use the provided code

MEPH

posted 30 January 2007 02:45 AM EDT (US)     25 / 309  
    PharaohZ-PharaohXXX, AoMTT

[This message has been edited by PharaohZ (edited 01-30-2007 @ 02:50 AM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 13  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Designer Records: Designers' ESO Names and Scenario Ideas
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames