You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Yeebaagooon's Guide to making cool powers with god powers by god powers
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
posted 22 July 2007 08:17 AM EDT (US)   

Yeebaagooon's Guide to making God Powers!

Forenote: Sorry about the stretched screen. If you want to learn youll use the slider . It will be fixed when / if Andrewv42 deletes the stretchy code.

Welcome eager trigger maker! In this guide I hope to teach you how to use godpowers to all possible extremeties. This will include, basic ones, quest var ones, letting the player make their own ,god powers by god powers and finally the ultimate power. So without any more fuss, lets go!

Contents

• Yeebaagooon's Guide To Making Basic Powers
  • Yeebaagooon's Guide To Making Quest Var Powers
  • Yeebaagooon's Guide to letting the player make their own god powers ingame
  • Yeebaagooon's Guide To Making Cool Power By God Powers
  • Yeebaagooon's Guide To Making The ULTIMATE God Power!
  • Tools

Yeebaagooon's Guide to making Basic Powers

This section will teach you:
  • How to make a god power damage enemy units
  • How to make a god power change your unit type
  • How to make a god power give you a temporary stats boost
  • How to make a god power change enemy types

How to make a god power damage enemy units

Ok lets start basic. Say I wanted to make it so that when a player invoked the rain god-power it damaged all the enemies near me by 1000. I would have to make a trigger like this:

Trigger 1: Loop, active, high priority
    Conditions
    Timer (1)
    God power active (Rain player 1)
    Effects
    Damage units in area - Center unit: Our hero, Player to be damaged: 2, Unit type: All, Damage: 1000, Radius: 15
    Maybe a sound effect - favordump.wav

We now have a working trigger that will damage player 2's units near our hero by 1000!

How to make a god power change your unit type

Slightly more advanced now. Say if I have a Kronny, and when I use ragnorok, I want him to fly. I also want him to change back to walking mode when I use it again. I will have to use 2 triggers to achieve this.

Trigger 1: Active, high priority
    Conditions
    God power active (Ragnorok player 1)
    Effects
    Change Unit Type - My Kronny to Kronny Flying
    Grant God Power - Player 1 Ragnorok
    Fire event - Trigger 2
    Maybe a sound effect? - xkri075

Trigger 2: Not Active, high priority
    Conditions
    Effects
    Change Unit Type - My Kronny to Kronny
    Grant God Power - Player 1 Ragnorok
    Fire event - Trigger 1
    Maybe a sound effect? - xkri075

Remember to make Trigger 1 active! Here we have a looping event where you change kronny into walking or flying mode with a nice little evil laugh.

How to make a god power give your unit a temporary Stat Boost

Say you want it so that every time you invoke ragnorok a arcus gains another arrow or ajax gains more attack etc. You have to do something like this:

Trigger 1: Active, high priority
    Conditions
    Effects
    Modify Protounit - Your unit and the stat you want
    Counter Add Timer - Set the time to how long you want the stat boost to last. Then fire Trigger 2 in the fire event box. If you want a coloured counter use this code:
    <color={PlayerColor(x)}> Message
    - replace x with the player number you want

Maybe add a sound effect?

Trigger 2: Not Active, high priority
    Conditions
    Always
    Effects
    Modify Protounit - Whatever unit you did but put a minus sign infront of the delta to modify the unit with. This will make it return to normal.
    Fire event Trigger 1
    Maybe a sound effect?

Remember to make Trigger 1 active! This will now act as a temporary stat boost. To make it permanant, add a timer 1 second condition to the first trigger, loop it and take away the timer and second trigger.

How to make a god power change enemy units

This only uses one trigger and is quite basic. However, the results can be fabulous!

Conditions
    Timer (1)
    God power active (Rain player 1)
    Effects
    Change units in area - Center unit: Our hero, Player to be changed: 2, Unit type: All (Or whatever you want), Change to (See Below *
    Maybe a few sound effects - Cine/24/in/magic, implode explode.wav, medusastone.wav etc.

Good units to change the enemies into are: Hero Death *, Implode shockwave, Olympus temple SFX, Rocket (For vanishing), Fire Giant (And then damage these for a cool melting effect), Poison SFX, Vortex Start Linked and Tartarian Gate Flame.

If you want it so you can choose where this happens, then grant a player Change Caladria (Valkyrie) Power, and loop a trigger that changes valkyries to your desired unit. This effects myth units and human units. Ive used it loads!

Thats the basic section over .Now lets move onto the advanced stuff!

Yeebaagooon's Guide to making Quest Var Powers

• How to make a god power change its effects if you choose a different culture / item etc.

People often know me best for my extreme knowledge of Quest Vars. I have also been asked often, how in one of my earlier maps - Jungle Escape - I made it so that if a player is one type of culutre, ancestors will give them towers, while another will give them statues of lightning. Well its time for me to explain!

How to make a god power change its effects if you choose a different culture / item etc.

Here comes the complex bit. Say you have a nice area where players can choose what to change their ancestors power to. Say I move my old man to the Son Of Osiris pannel. When this happens you will need to Quest Var Set: Ancestor Change to 1. Then using Nottuds great Conditional effects you can come up with this single trigger!

Conditions
    Always
    Effects
    Conditional Effects Start - Ancestor Change = 1
    Change Units In Area- Minion to Son Of Osiris (Or your desired unit), Radius: 10000
    Conditional Effects End
    Conditional Effects Start - Ancestor Change = 2
    Change Units In Area- Minion to your desired unit, Radius: 10000
    Conditional Effects End
    Etc.

Now Jungle Escape was before the era of Conditional Effects, so I had to make seperate triggers with quest var conditions . Lucky you with your "Modern" methods. . Anyway its a great way to shorten the time and I always use them now. Ill put them on soon.

Onto the next section!

Yeebaagooon's Guide to letting the player make their own god powers ingame!

• How to make a god player create their own damage god power ingame
  • How to make a player create their own stat modiufy god power ingame

This is extremely useful! Now Paper said I can update this as long as I give the rightful people credit for their triggers .

How to make a player create their own damage god power ingame

Say you are making an RPG and you want it to be a bit different, so that you get gold for kills and a damage units in area power. You want the player to upgrade this power. First of all you will need to download Keron Cyst's triggers at the
    Tools section

Now you have these powerful triggers you can make the following trigger. But first you will need to make a shop with 2 items, damage increase and radius increase.

Now you can make this:

Conditions
    Timer 2
    Player Resource Count - Player 1's gold is equal to or greater than the purchase cost
    Distance to unit - The players shop unit to the purchase unit, usually 2-5
    Effects
    Grant Resources - Youll need to steal their money before Inland Revenue beat you to it!
    Quest Var Modify - Modify QV Area by +1
    Quest Var Modify - Modify QV Damage by +50
    Send Chat (To player 1)- Your power now deals "+(1*trQuestVarGet("QV Damage"))+" damage.
    Send Chat (To player 1)- Your power will affect all units within "+(1*trQuestVarGet("QV Area")+" tiles.)

Trigger 2: Loop, active, high priority
    Conditions
    Timer 1
    God Power Active - Player 1's rain
    Effects
    QV Damage In QV Area - Area = QV Area, Damage = QV Damage
    Maybe send a chat, sound effects etc.?

How to make a player create their own temporary stat modify god power ingame

This is where it gets very complicated. I wouldn't expect many people to understand this bit. If you havnt already, you will need
    Keron Cyst's Triggers.

This trigger system will make it so that a player can choose, what stat to modify, how long to modify it for, and how much to modify it by. Not only will you need an intricate trigger system, you will also need a shop layout.

Now lets try and do it:

Trigger 1: Choosing The Stat * Active, high priority
    Conditions
    Distance To Unit - Player 1s stat chooser to the hitpoints coloumn
    Effects
    QV Set - QV Stat to 1
    Send chat - You have chosen to boost your hitpoints with the ragnarok power

Trigger 2: Choosing The Stat * Active, high priority
    Conditions
    Distance To Unit - Player 1s stat chooser to the attack coloumn
    Effects
    QV Set - QV Stat to 2
    Send chat - You have chosen to boost your attack with the ragnarok power

Trigger 3: Choosing The Time * Loop, active, high priority
    Conditions
    Player resource count - Player 1s gold
    Distance To Unit - Player 1s stat chooser to the time coloumn
    Effects
    QV Modify - QV Time +2 (Will make the power last 2 seconds longer)
    Send chat - Your power will now last for "+(1*trQuestVarGet("QV Time")+" Seocnds
    Grant resources - Mercilessly steal Player 1s hard earned cash!

Trigger 3: Choosing The Ammount * Loop, active, high priority
    Conditions
    Player resource count - Player 1s gold
    Distance To Unit - Player 1s stat chooser to the stat ammount coloumn
    Effects
    QV Modify - QV Stat +2 (Will make the stat boost larger by 2)
    Send chat - Your power will now gove you a "+(1*trQuestVarGet("QV Stat")+" stat boost
    Grant resources - Steal Player 1s hard earned cash! And dont forget to laugh.

Trigger 4: Using The Hitpoint Power Loop, active, high priority
    Conditions
    Timer 1
    Quest Var Check - QV Stat is 1
    God Power Active - Player 1s ragnarok
    Effects
    QV Modify Protounit - Your desired unit, hitpoints with QV Stat
    Quest Var Timer- Fire Trigger 5, Time = QV Time

Trigger 5: Ending The Hitpoint Power High priority
    Conditions
    Always
    Effects
    QV Set - QV Stat Negative to 0
    QV Modify 2 - QV Stat Negative - QV Stat
    Quest var Modify Protounit - Your units hitpoints by QV Stat Negative

Trigger 6: Using The Attack Power Loop, active, high priority
    Conditions
    Timer 1
    Quest Var Check - QV Stat is 2
    God Power Active - Player 1s ragnarok
    Effects
    QV Modify Protounit - Your desired unit, attack with QV Stat
    Quest Var Timer- Fire Trigger 7, Time = QV Time

Trigger 7: Ending The Attack Power High priority
    Conditions
    Always
    Effects
    QV Set - QV Stat Negative to 0
    QV Modify 2 - QV Stat Negative - QV Stat
    Quest var Modify Protounit - Your units attack by QV Stat Negative

*Fliipin' 'eck that was complicated! But theres more. Say you want the powers cost to increase when you buy it. You will use Quest Var Modify to get the cost up, but you will have to loop change name the power's purchase unit to 'Your Custom power ("+(1*trQuestVarGet("QV Stat")+") Gold'. Make sure you destroy the purchase unit when the power is bought, so the player cannot buy and then increase the stats.

* Now you probably would rather want a 1 attack boost than a 1 hitpoint boost. So when they buy attack you should increase the power cost.

Also If you wanted god powers that gradually get more powerful as the scenario progresses, use the QV powers and have a looped QV Modify.

What a guide! Now its time to move onto the other... If you can understand this and make it work you are a very talented trigger maker. If you are confused check my triggers for this in Colossi Wars. Of course you can add super QV Effects like a unit of choice trailing behind etc. But thats enoguh complication for now.

Yeebaagooon's Guide to making cool powers with god powers by god powers

• How to make a god power spawn units from your unit
  • How to make a god power spawn units near your unit in a perfect circle

Lightblast

This power looks quite cool. Basically its 50 vision SFXes eminating from your unit. To do this I made Gaia invoke spy 50 times (Using the invoke god power multi effect) on my unit. Then I fired and event one second later that transformed them into my desired unit. This gives quite good results.

Note: If you want a smaller version of this then loop change your unit into a greek myth unit (eg. Cyclops) for a few seconds and then change it back. This loops the greek myth spawn effect and looks like a mini-light dome. Screenshot to follow.

Dark Forcefeild

My favourite . I was experimenting again and this time all I have done is made gaia invoke serpents on my unit (With the invoke god power at unit effect) and then transform the serpents into kronny birth SFX. The result is a great circular forcefeild!

If you are using a stance change power, then using Nottuds conditional effects you can create different powers per stance! This works very well and I will be using stances and stance related powers in Pwn The N00b 2. So doubleshot becomes attack boost when its ranged all in one trigger!

Hope you use this well!

Now for the ultimate section....

Yeebaagooon's Guide to making the ULTIMATE godpower!

This is where "Visual Effects" gets redefined!

This time Im not going to tell you what to do . Im going to link you to Angryzor's Triggers and let you work it out for yourself .
    Link

A few tips are to invoke spy and transform it. To get Unit IDs go inot the protox file and search for the unit. there will be a number there!

However I will show you my Omega Photon Class 4 Grenade:

The Victims

A Strange Light Dome

A Flash Of Omega

Omega Devastation

Instantaneous Death

Omega Dissapates

The Aftermath.

Endnote: Blimey theres a lot of stuff in here! Use it well! If you have any questions / comments please email me at yeebaagooon@hotmail.co.uk

Tools

Contains:
  • Transform all on map - By Nottud
  • Invoke God Power Multi- By Nottud
  • QV Damage in QV Area - By Keron Cyst
  • QV Modify protounit - By Keron Cyst
  • QV Grant Resources - By pftq
  • QV Counter Add Time - By pftq
  • Invoke God Power On Protounit - By Angryzor
  • Damage Units In Area On Protounit - By Angryzor
          <Effect name="Transform ALL units on map">      
    <Param name="from" dispName="Change units from" VarType="protounit">meteor</Param>
    <Param name="to" dispName="Change units to" VarType="protounit">anubite</Param>
    <Command>unitTransform("%from%","%to%");</Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="Invoke God Power multi">
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="$$22301$$Player" varType="player">0</Param>
    <Param name="PowerName" dispName="$$22451$$Power" varType="godpower">default</Param>
    <Param name="DstPoint1" dispName="$$22410$$X" varType="area">0,0,0</Param>
    <Param name="DstPoint2" dispName="$$22410$$X" varType="area">0,0,0</Param>
    <Param name="SrcObject" dispName="$$22295$$Source Units" varType="unit">default</Param>
    <Param name="Count" dispName="$$22435$$Count" varType="long">0</Param>
    <Command>int cnt=%Count%;while(cnt>0)</Command>
    <Command>{cnt--; trUnitSelectClear();</Command>
    <Command loop="" loopParm="SrcObject">trUnitSelect("%SrcObject%");</Command>
    <Command>trTechInvokeGodPower(%PlayerID%, "%PowerName%", vector(%DstPoint1%), vector(%DstPoint2%)); }</Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="QV Damage Units in QV Area">
    <Param name="SrcObject" dispName="$$22300$$Center Unit" VarType="unit">default</Param>
    <Param name="Player" dispName="$$22301$$Player" VarType="player">1</Param>
    <Param name="UnitType" dispName="$$22302$$Unit Type" VarType="string">Unit</Param>
    <Param name="QV Dist" dispName="Var Distance" VarType="string">QV1</Param>
    <Param name="QV Damage" dispName="Var Damage" varType="string">QV1</Param>
    <Command>trUnitSelectClear();</Command>
    <Command loop="" loopParm="SrcObject">trUnitSelect("%SrcObject%");</Command>
    <Command>trDamageUnitsInArea(%Player%,"%UnitType%",1*trQuestVarGet("%QV dist%"),1*trQuestVarGet("%QV Damage%"));</Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="QV Modify Protounit">
    <Param name="ProtoUnit" dispName="ProtoUnit" varType="protounit">Villager</Param>
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="Player" VarType="player">0</Param>
    <Param name="Field" dispName="Field" varType="pufield">0</Param>
    <Param name="QVDelta" dispName="QVDelta" varType="string">QV1</Param>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("%ProtoUnit%", %PlayerID%, %Field%, trQuestVarGet("%QVDelta%"));</Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="QV Counter:Add Timer">
    <Param name="Name" dispName="$$22365$$Name" varType="string">countdown</Param>
    <Param name="QV Start" dispName="Start QV" varType="string">QV1</Param>
    <Param name="Stop" dispName="$$20926$$Stop" varType="long">0</Param>
    <Param name="Msg" dispName="$$20056$$Message" varType="stringid">The End is Near</Param>
    <Param name="Event" dispName="$$22362$$Trigger" varType="event">0</Param>
    <Command>trCounterAddTime("%Name%", 1*trQuestVarGet("%QV Start%"), %Stop%, "%Msg%", %Event%);</Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="Invoke God Power At Protounit">
    <Param name="LowPlyr" dispName="Lowest player" varType="player">1</Param>
    <Param name="HighPlyr" dispName="Highest player" varType="player">1</Param>
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="Invoking player" varType="player">1</Param>
    <Param name="utID" dispName="Unit Type ID (Optional)" varType="long">-1</Param>
    <Param name="PowerName" dispName="God Power" varType="godpower">-1</Param>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_prevCP", xsGetContextPlayer());</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_curPID", %LowPlyr%);</Command>
    <Command>while(%HighPlyr% >= trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_curPID"))</Command>
    <Command>{</Command>
    <Command>xsSetContextPlayer(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_curPID"));</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID", kbUnitQueryCreate());</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQueryResetData(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID"));</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetPlayerID(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID"), trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_curPID"));</Command>
    <Command>if(%utID% != -1)kbUnitQuerySetUnitType(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID"), %utID%);</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQueryExecute(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID"));</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_uI", 0);</Command>
    <Command>while(kbUnitQueryNumberResults(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID")) > trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_uI"))</Command>
    <Command>{</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_uID", kbUnitQueryGetResult(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID"), trQuestVarGet
    ("Angry_PHTC_uI")));</Command>
    <Command>trUnitSelectByID(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_uID"));</Command>
    <Command>trTechInvokeGodPower(
    %PlayerID%, "%PowerName%", kbUnitGetPosition
    (trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_uID")), kbUnitGetPosition(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_uID")));</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_uI", trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_uI") + 1);</Command>
    <Command>}</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQueryDestroy(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID"));</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_curPID", trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_curPID") + 1);</Command>
    <Command>}</Command>
    <Command>xsSetContextPlayer(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_prevCP"));</Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="Damage Units In Area On Protounit">
    <Param name="LowPlyr" dispName="Lowest player" varType="player">1</Param>
    <Param name="HighPlyr" dispName="Highest player" varType="player">1</Param>
    <Param name="Player" dispName="Damaged Player" varType="player">1</Param>
    <Param name="utID" dispName="Unit Type ID (Optional)" varType="long">-1</Param>
    <Param name="UnitType" dispName="Damaged Unit Type" varType="string">Unit</Param>
    <Param name="Dist" dispName="$$22303$$Radius" VarType="float">10</Param>
    <Param name="Damage" dispName="$$23762$$Damage" varType="float">50</Param>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_prevCP", xsGetContextPlayer());</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_curPID", %LowPlyr%);</Command>
    <Command>while(%HighPlyr% >= trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_curPID"))</Command>
    <Command>{</Command>
    <Command>xsSetContextPlayer(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_curPID"));</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID", kbUnitQueryCreate());</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQueryResetData(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID"));</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetPlayerID(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID"), trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_curPID"));</Command>
    <Command>if(%utID% != -1)kbUnitQuerySetUnitType(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID"), %utID%);</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQueryExecute(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID"));</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_uI", 0);</Command>
    <Command>while(kbUnitQueryNumberResults(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID")) > trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_uI"))</Command>
    <Command>{</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_uID", kbUnitQueryGetResult
    (trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID"), trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_uI")));</Command>
    <Command>trUnitSelectByID(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_uID"));</Command>
    <Command>trDamageUnitsInArea(%Player%,"%UnitType%",%Dist%,Úmage%);</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_uI", trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_uI") + 1);</Command>
    <Command>}</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQueryDestroy(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_QueryID"));</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("Angry_PHTC_curPID", trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_curPID") + 1);</Command>
    <Command>}</Command>
    <Command>xsSetContextPlayer(trQuestVarGet("Angry_PHTC_prevCP"));</Command>
    </Effect>

Now get out there and make me proud! Submit your powers here if you are proud of them and I might make some sort of gallery.

Endnote: I pressed enter in the codes of the triggers to stop stretching the screen. its quite obvious where they are, but email me if you have problems. (yeebaagooon@hotmail.co.uk)

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 08-15-2007 @ 11:35 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 22 July 2007 08:18 AM EDT (US)     1 / 82  
    Rock on! That's well cool!

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 22 July 2007 08:20 AM EDT (US)     2 / 82  
    Look what I made! Although it's buggy when you try to activate it.

Temporal Rifts

Hello, my name CHEEZ BIX:
  • Download the beta version of my map, Hero Wars: Godpowers Unleashed!
  • posted 22 July 2007 08:21 AM EDT (US)     3 / 82  
    ^^^
    You can see he edited my map

Thanks . Ill be posting more as I stumble across them. Also if you transform implode pull effect into tatarian gate flame, it looks cool!

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 07-22-2007 @ 08:22 AM).]

posted 22 July 2007 08:23 AM EDT (US)     4 / 82  
    I didn't edit, I was only experimenting!

I'm going to be one of your competitors from now on. I will find better powers than you!

• posted 22 July 2007 08:24 AM EDT (US)     5 / 82  
    Ive been experimenting with these since Jungle Escape!!! You cannot defeat me mwahahahaha lol! *Falls of chair*

Ow! The implode pull thingy as tat flame is the ultimate implode pull effect!

"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    posted 22 July 2007 08:28 AM EDT (US)     6 / 82  
    Oh yes? I've been experimenting since now! I've made good progress in just one hour!

You can give me a cookie now

Tomorrow I'm going to look through the list of Protounits and godpowers, and see what I can do.

• posted 22 July 2007 08:31 AM EDT (US)     7 / 82  
    Place your bets here! (I'm placing mine on Yeebaa!)

I can't believe you started PTN2 already when we're doing something else at the moment

MEPH

posted 22 July 2007 08:34 AM EDT (US)     8 / 82  
    You guys have to make some coop name, like The_Vandhaal and Monty are Mars Picture Productions.

Cerberus- The three headed guard dog who guards the entrance to Hades; son of Typhon.

[This message has been edited by TartarianCerberus (edited 07-22-2007 @ 08:34 AM).]

posted 22 July 2007 09:05 AM EDT (US)     9 / 82  
    It also makes a good effect casting 50 times undermine in a town center.

My Work: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

WIP: Master XS Battle Micro AI
    Paused: AI (%4.247)
    Os segredos são de quem os souber guardar.
    posted 22 July 2007 09:06 AM EDT (US)     10 / 82  
    We do. And I just did the powers because I was bored and you havnt told me what to do yet .

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 07-22-2007 @ 09:43 AM).]

posted 22 July 2007 09:45 AM EDT (US)     11 / 82  
    Go in to another desert infested with another hive of respawning n00bs to get another rock.

• posted 22 July 2007 10:58 AM EDT (US)     12 / 82  
    You spelled melee wrong.

posted 22 July 2007 03:06 PM EDT (US)     13 / 82  
    Yeebagoon were would i be able to get invoke god power at unit? i would love to have it, thanks in advance.

~O.Fenrir.O~
    <•.o\Keyblade/o.•>
    (
    /^\)
    \./
    posted 22 July 2007 03:17 PM EDT (US)     14 / 82  
    it's here, in the dl section: Advanced Trigger Set link

Angry Levels|SIMSTools|PHTC|TriggersToOne Trigger Anti Edit Utility
    Triggers coming up quite soon: Camera Master!!!!! (Have complete control over your camera. Make Camera tracks based on unit positions, aim the camera based on mathematical expressions. Multiple levels of advancedness!

[This message has been edited by angryzor (edited 07-22-2007 @ 03:17 PM).]

posted 22 July 2007 03:19 PM EDT (US)     15 / 82  
    Thank you, now i can make uber god power effects!

~O.Fenrir.O~
    <•.o\Keyblade/o.•>
    (
    /^\)
    \./
    posted 22 July 2007 09:22 PM EDT (US)     16 / 82  
    People always thought that SPC meteor was like a nuke. Well, now it really is a nuke!

I transform the fire and dust into Vision SFX. Tadaa, you have a nuke that kills people!

• posted 22 July 2007 10:59 PM EDT (US)     17 / 82  
    That is a really cool trick I so got to try this!

<3
    posted 23 July 2007 00:50 AM EDT (US)     18 / 82  
    Behold, True Obliteration!

I get another cookie now, right?

• [This message has been edited by andrewv42 (edited 07-23-2007 @ 00:51 AM).]

posted 23 July 2007 00:53 AM EDT (US)     19 / 82  
    Wow, that is really bright. I could probably give this a go, and see what I can come up with.

Archer Fire War Great fun for the whole family, if they can handle it!
    Archer Fire War -Assault- Set at a much faster, and easier pace to play!
    posted 23 July 2007 00:55 AM EDT (US)     20 / 82  
    Dragon Ball Z anyone? :P

I'm going to get really dangerous now, and will attempt using Osiris SFX's. Hopefully my computer doesn't crash from the brightness!

• posted 23 July 2007 06:40 AM EDT (US)     21 / 82  
    Stop stealing Yeebaa's tricks

MEPH

posted 23 July 2007 09:07 AM EDT (US)     22 / 82  
    Omega Grenades!

I'm getting good

Osiris SFX just lags as of now. I'm still experimenting. The Omega Grenade will be used in my current project

• [This message has been edited by andrewv42 (edited 07-23-2007 @ 09:08 AM).]

posted 23 July 2007 09:29 AM EDT (US)     23 / 82  
    I did yeebas dark force field thing and put it on loop and it looked so awesome! just like a giant doughnut of purple! It looked so much more different than the on he took but lagged incredibly.

~O.Fenrir.O~
    <•.o\Keyblade/o.•>
    (
    /^\)
    \./
    posted 23 July 2007 10:30 AM EDT (US)     24 / 82  
    Putting it on loop makes an eternal forcefield. Use fire event :P

• posted 23 July 2007 11:44 AM EDT (US)     25 / 82  
    I win! I will post another soon.

EDIT:

Super bomb:

Aftermath of it:

Ultima nuke!

And andrew, i did osiris sfx and my comp super lagged but it looked AWESOME!

~O.Fenrir.O~
    <•.o\Keyblade/o.•>
    (
    /^\)
    \./

[This message has been edited by FenrirKeyblade (edited 07-23-2007 @ 11:54 AM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Yeebaagooon's Guide to making cool powers with god powers by god powers
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames