You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Campaign Announcement: Kingdom (Thread II)
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 08 October 2007 11:00 PM EDT (US)   
Well, let's see if anyone remembers this project from 2 years back . Anyway, IT'S BACK! I had stopped progress and abandoned the project at sometime, becuase school was getting rough on me . This project is back with all new renevations, including more developed storyline, loads of mods, and many more. Time to restart what has been a goal that still needs to be accomplished....

700th YOBR: It has been a quiet morning so far, people are just about to wake up. They hope this day will benefit for the next, and relax the evenings that follow.

We see in this morning about 10 men that have woken up early to start their day's work. And in the midst of those 10, was a man called Marth. He woke up to get the day up and running, before he had to go to the market to help himself with supplies he needed.

Also among those 10 men was an old man reffered to as "Ben". Nobody knows his real name, but nobody cares anyway. He is sitting at the steps of his house, getting ready to tell one of his many crazy stories.

It is a Friday that morning as well, the day in which Ben tells imaginative tales to all of the younglings in the town. Marth came to visit Ben that morning, as Ben requested he come in the morning.

"Why have you made me come here so early?"
"Well, I have absolutely good reason to why it is. But that isn't important as of now. Come, I shall take a walk with you in the forest."

As they arrived near the path that led to the next town, Ben started walking towards an odd set of trees and bush. It was a secret path he had made himself, and it led to the most amazing thing Marth has ever seen. Ancient armor, statues, and one particular weapon...

"I have come to tell you something very important to you, Marth. This tale I have never told anyone as of today. Need you remember this, becuase of the events after I finish the tale, will be greatly in your hands."

Marth, stunned by the fact that Ben has never said anything like what he has is intrigued, and decides to listen to what will be the most memorable tale of his lifetime....

Kingdom is a tale never told, and it will be remembered, even those who will play when released...

CHARACTERS
==========
MAJOR CHARACTERS

-Dasareth
~A young general of the Bovakien army. Along with Gargash, he has had many perilous adventures. At the age of 42, he is very wise. The main strategist of the army, his role is very important in the following tale. ALong with Gargash and Bero, Bovak's fate lies on thier shoulders.

-Gargash
~A very old general with a will to fight. He has been determined to protect his home at all times, no matter what cost. His flame never goes out, though it might fire might start to die out in this adventure.

-Bero
~One of the many skilled generals of the army. He is the only general to wield two swords and fight valiantly along side his soldiers. A very trustworthy commerade, he will never fail at protecting his home. After recieving a message about the destruction of his home, he helps Dasareth and Gargash on the mission which will be perilous as ever.

MINOR CHARACTERS

-Marth
~He is an average man in the year of 700 YOBR. He meets with Ben and is about to be told the tale that has never been told in years.

-Ben
~An old man who tells tales to young children. This tale he tells to Marth, however, will be never be forgotten.

-Lacsar
~Head of the Elite Guard of Bovak. He leads a guard of 100 men to protect Bovak. Hearing the recent news, he takes it upon himself to find out what has happened.

-Rascal
~Younger brother of Lacsar. He is only a lieutenant in the army. He will play a major role in the upcoming battles.

-Shiman
~Bero's sister. The only female general in the army, her will to fight is persistant. Might equal to her brother, she fights to protect Bovak.

-Achlealea
~Master archer. Accuracy is excellent, arrows hit with every release. A very famous general. Age differs from Gargash and himself, but not alot. Both served in the war to claim Bovak, and after hearing the recent news, he goes off and tries to find out what happened.

-Senator Eneas
~The head of Bovak's main government system. Takes control of what orders happen and confirms through King Velos. His role is interesting in this tale.

-King Velos
~King of Bovak. Not a very important role. He has run the kingdom for many years, and recent news that has reached his ear has brought fear into the most hardy man.

-King Hausk
~King of the Eur. A nomadic city as you may call it, is the type of place he runs. Very good friends with King Velos and Gargash.

-Bovaki
~Creator of the Bovak Kingdom. He is rememberd all throughout the land. Although dead, his presence is still felt by others.

SCENARIOS
=========
Scenario 1:Introduction(Name TBD)(Cinematic)
- Eye-Candy: 75%
- Triggers: 75%

Scenario 2:Fasdacadas(Playable)
- Eye-Candy: 30%
- Triggers: 0%

Those are the scenarios of what I have so far. When I actually make the other ones Ill update the thread.

MODS
====
*There are *will be many mods in this campaign. There will be a clear precentage later on when I have my conceptual ideas finished.

GUEST APPEARANCES
=================
-Mephiles
-Navarone_Revenge
-OSL_demi_god_matt
-AoL
-Swordstorm
-Me(Young1_Z2)
-Yeebaagooon

SCREENSHOTS
============
Mod Shots: (Mods are postponed until scenario progress is finished)
-Imperial Infantryman

Game Shots:
-
INTRO 1
- INTRO 2

Sanctuary of Kings

Inside the Sanct: Room Shot 1(Name TBD)

Prepare for the Tale!

*I will post screen shots when I have the time avaliable.

This project was thought up by Young1_Z2.
A tale never told.... is coming. Get ready for it.

If you don't know what to write, start writing. Same thing with scenario design. If you have know idea yet, start designing.

Projects: Kingdom

[This message has been edited by Young1_Z2 (edited 12-24-2008 @ 09:36 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09 October 2007 11:25 AM EDT (US)     1 / 40  
What! Haven't you finished this yet?

Hows progress?

MEPH
[Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
posted 09 October 2007 10:42 PM EDT (US)     2 / 40  
Look at the scenario's progress in the post . Besides that, Mods are doing okay. I'm still adding a whole lot more units and things.

If you don't know what to write, start writing. Same thing with scenario design. If you have know idea yet, start designing.

posted 11 December 2007 10:57 AM EDT (US)     3 / 40  
Unarchived on request.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 11 December 2007 11:01 AM EDT (US)     4 / 40  
You're lying. It doesn't say progress at all

MEPH
[Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
posted 11 December 2007 08:36 PM EDT (US)     5 / 40  
Thank you Yee for unarchiving!

Yes, it does have progress, Mephiles. It says,"Refernusihing." lol.

Here are some mod shots for some of you who are interested.

Updated Imperial Infantryman(maybe changed)

Bovakien Spearmen

Bovakien Archers

Conscripts

Bovakien Rangers(may change)

hope you all like!
~Young

posted 11 December 2007 09:13 PM EDT (US)     6 / 40  
-Marth
Did you get this name from Fire Emblem?

Lol, when I first saw the conscript I thought he was naked because of the skin-color clothes.
posted 11 December 2007 11:32 PM EDT (US)     7 / 40  
No, I didn't get the name Marth from Fire Emblem . Yeah, the conscripts do look like the are naked, kind of wierd. I might change that texture along with many others.

posted 05 January 2008 08:01 PM EDT (US)     8 / 40  
Well , since I said to myself one of my new year's resolutions is to be active here again, I'll try and update much as i can on this thread here, as trying to maintain good grades .

I've decided that instead of having Fasdacadas in the opening cinematic(If have not mentioned, sorry but I most likely haven't. That was mostly in OS, though) it will be a playable, separate scenario. This means I am going to have to split the first intro cinematic into 2 parts, wih fasdacadas inbetween. Hopefully this will be better than all my other attemps .

Keeping you updated(as much as I can),

Young

posted 06 January 2008 08:38 AM EDT (US)     9 / 40  
Wow, you're near as slow a designer as me

Nah. I'm much slower ^_^ Keep up the good work, and remember that there are people anticipating this release

Sweet baby maizes!
posted 06 January 2008 08:47 AM EDT (US)     10 / 40  
Lol, ILB, i might become equally as slow, but whatever. Things take time .

The real question is how many are interested?

posted 06 January 2008 02:00 PM EDT (US)     11 / 40  
Well I'm certainly interested! As I said at OS, I can't wait for this to be finished.

Exilian Patrician
| SotK |

Valour is the contempt of death and pain. - Tacitus
posted 07 January 2008 01:29 AM EDT (US)     12 / 40  
Remember, yours is promising, too .

posted 07 January 2008 01:36 AM EDT (US)     13 / 40  
Omg, this isn't done yet? Lol.
posted 11 January 2008 02:18 PM EDT (US)     14 / 40  
Lol, PPE.

A little update on the Fasdacadas scenario.

Fasdacadas View(In prgoress)

Hope you all like.

posted 11 January 2008 02:21 PM EDT (US)     15 / 40  
The way you added the green to the level, is just, amazing.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
posted 11 January 2008 02:24 PM EDT (US)     16 / 40  
Lol, what do you mean adding green to the level?

posted 11 January 2008 02:28 PM EDT (US)     17 / 40  
A hidden hint saying: wow, the map is still full of grassA...

posted 11 January 2008 02:29 PM EDT (US)     18 / 40  
Lol, like I said... it's still in progress

I'll be working on it today since I'm sick from school today

posted 11 January 2008 02:31 PM EDT (US)     19 / 40  
Good luck with it and get well soon. I haven't been ill in ages, how lovely

After having said this, I'll probably be ill tomorrow or something...

posted 11 January 2008 02:33 PM EDT (US)     20 / 40  
Yay, don't you just love 1000x1000 maps

posted 11 February 2008 10:12 PM EDT (US)     21 / 40  
Fasdacadas (Small Update)

Just a small update for you guys. I'm starting to spread outward from the big central building and going every where. Sorry for double post, I have my reasons to keep you all updated somehow.

posted 12 February 2008 01:07 AM EDT (US)     22 / 40  
Well , since I said to myself one of my new year's resolutions is to be active here again, I'll try and update much as i can on this thread here, as trying to maintain good grades
Quite Possibly the best new year's resolution EVER!

ValorStudios
<==========]==0
posted 12 February 2008 01:47 AM EDT (US)     23 / 40  
It is probably a great resolution, probably not the best one though .

Another Fasdacadas Update- This is what I did in the past 1 1/2 hours. It's not much, just focusing on the central area like adding buildings, basically looking a bit more crowded. Not finished with it yet, still a dozen more things to do in my agenda. Hopefully by Valentine's Day or Friday i can get a good complete look at the area. Then i can spread out .

posted 12 February 2008 10:21 AM EDT (US)     24 / 40  
Is this from the second scenario? Looks nice, although more detailed shots would give us better grounds for judgement

Sweet baby maizes!
posted 14 February 2008 00:25 AM EDT (US)     25 / 40  
Warning: There's ugly GrassA still exsistant, so just ignore it *winks*

Center Area Shot 1

Center Area Shot 2

Some military post-like building

A shot of the conference building, but the administration throne isn't in the shot

Overall Progress of the Central Area so far...

A little update for you guys. I should get this done by Friday or Saturday. Looking foward to finishing the area finally .

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Campaign Announcement: Kingdom (Thread II)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames