You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Sexy new percentage bars.
posted 27 August 2008 07:03 AM EDT (US)   
Round 4, the final round for a while now is here. The images were actually made by ES, I just added the numbers and cropped them. Thanks to PPE for pointing them out to me. Apparently, they come from textures.bar!

Anyway, these bars are incredibly sexy and in the AOM style! Enjoy.

To use, simply replace the 47 with your desired number (eg. 0,1,11,89,100).
[IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q288/yeebaagooon/Percentages/R4/47.png[/IMG]

If anyone can find more images, I'll happily make some more.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 08-27-2008 @ 07:04 AM).]

Replies:
posted 27 August 2008 07:04 AM EDT (US)     1 / 13  
They're lovely. Use them in your Ripto thread.

MEPH
[Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
posted 27 August 2008 08:01 AM EDT (US)     2 / 13  
Percentage bars are the staple of SD.
posted 27 August 2008 08:20 AM EDT (US)     3 / 13  
Must say that's the best one so far. Along with the simple red one you made as very first.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
posted 27 August 2008 08:43 AM EDT (US)     4 / 13  
It's what I do when you have Ripto .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
posted 27 August 2008 02:15 PM EDT (US)     5 / 13  
What would we ever do without a guy like Yeeb to come up with these sweet ideas?
posted 27 August 2008 02:27 PM EDT (US)     6 / 13  
They are awesome!

posted 27 August 2008 02:28 PM EDT (US)     7 / 13  
yeah but what percentage done are they?

In all your science of the mind, seeking blind through flesh and bone
Find the blood inside this stone
Well, I know I've never shown what I feel, I've always known
I plan my vengeance on my own - and I was always alone
posted 27 August 2008 02:36 PM EDT (US)     8 / 13  
Nice! I aggree with PrplPplEater, what would we do?

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
posted 27 August 2008 02:58 PM EDT (US)     9 / 13  
Indeed . Thankyou.
yeah but what percentage done are they?
Pardon the pun, but they are

posted 28 August 2008 02:55 PM EDT (US)     10 / 13  
Oh I can't resist.

Round 5 will be the loading bar in AOM:TT, I've extracted the files and work will start at once.

Preview:

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 08-28-2008 @ 03:11 PM).]

posted 28 August 2008 03:25 PM EDT (US)     11 / 13  
I am not a fan of your bars, but good job and nice effort.
posted 28 August 2008 08:52 PM EDT (US)     12 / 13  
These are great, Yeeb. I wanna see that new set finished! I will use them in my topic
posted 28 August 2008 08:58 PM EDT (US)     13 / 13  
I am using your percentage bar on my XS GEN forum! Nice work.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Sexy new percentage bars.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames