You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Continuous Screenshot Competition 6 - the theme is: Inception
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 22  Next Page »
posted 08 October 2011 11:12 AM EDT (US)   

Nostalgia

Last Winner: Elrich
Submit your entries before the 9th. Voting will take place during the following few days.
Results will be announced after voting is over.
Hosted by Black Euroqueb
Current Entries
Sacrifice - Ghostoo
**warning sensitive image**
Quick! The weakest one! - Zenophobia Home of the Brave - godpower97 Too Late - perpetual_n00b Strangulation - Eurotool
[Protocol '"http' for image URL not supported.]

_____ About _____

The Continuous Screenshot Competition is stolen from AoKH, where it has been active and used for a very long time. It is to promote screenshots, and also to just have fun looking at and making the scenery. Each time there will be a theme in which the screenshot should fit, the winner of last theme is allowed to pick the new one. If a winner wins for the second time in a row, the number 2 is allowed to pick the theme. This thread is its sixth installment, and you might be wondering why we need a new thread. This is because of thread corruption: The more posts a thread gets (over 2500), the more likely it is to corrupt, and I think it would be a big waste if we lost all the links to screenshots from the previous threads.

_____ The Rules _____

Entering a screenshot
  • You may enter only one screenshot per category ;
  • You may use modding for your screenshots ;
  • You can use both AoM (Vanilla) or AoM: TT (Chocolate) ;
  • You can't modify (photoshopping) your screenshot, except for cropping and adding text, borders and logos ;
  • You may modify (with AoM) your shot after posting it. It must be similar. You can only repost it once ;
  • You are not allowed to make screenshots from maps created before the competition ;
  • You can't make your screenshot before the beginning of the current competition ;
  • The previous winner can compete in the competition he/she set the theme for.
Voting for a screenshot
  • You may vote only one time per competition ;
  • You may vote for a single screenshot ;
  • The previous winner can vote for a screenshot ;
  • Current contestants can vote for someone else's screenshot ;
  • You cannot vote for your own screenshot.
After voting
  • The contestant that has the most votes wins the current category ;
  • The winner may pick a theme for the new one, he/she can also add an extra restriction ;
  • Until further notice, previous categories may be used ;
  • If same person wins in twice in a row (or more times), the runner-up may pick the new theme.
Other rules/notices
  • No flaming, but constructive comments are allowed ;
  • Please do not suggest themes for the winner ;
  • Users that constantly vote against contestants for fractious reasons will lose the right to vote for the following category.
Winners from earlier roundsAll previous winners have been uploaded to the gallery here.You can also find a sub-album for first place entrants.

_____ Taking And Hosting Your Screenshot _____

You can make screenshots with the following methods:
  • (Editor) Go in File > Screenshot, and click on Hide Interface and Cursor ; this will leave a stamp of the AoM logo and date. This proves the authenticity of your screenshot. The screenshot will be located in \Documents\My Games\Age of Mythology\Screenshots (Titans) or %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology\Screenshots (Vanilla).
  • (Editor) Press "H" on you keyboard, and take the shot by hitting Ctrl+F12. The screenshot will be located in %UserProfile%\Documents\My Games\Age of Mythology\Screenshots (Titans) or %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology\Screenshots (Vanilla).
  • (Editor/In-game cinematics) Hit the PrintScreen key. Your screenshot will be located in your clipboard. Paste it in a program like Paint or Photoshop. Be careful : this method makes you lose a little bit of your screenshot's quality.
  • Take a look at Mephiles' guide on how to take a screenshot.
You can host your shots at:
Image hosters that DO NOT require REGISTRATIONImage hosters that DO require REGISTRATION
http://imageshack.ushttp://photobucket.com
http://imgur.comhttp://www.flickr.com
http://tinypic.com

_____ Additional Notes _____

CSC 1 - CSC 2 - CSC 3 - CSC 4 - CSC 5 - CSC 6
AoKH - AoEH
Lets hope for a fun and fair competition, and good luck to all entries. Your host, Black Euroqueb

_____ Gadgets _____

Here is a list of previous themes:
Thread 1
Living on the edge | Wings | Perilous escapades | Apocalypse | Love | Survival of the fittest | Fire | Wind | A sudden ending | War | Abandoned | Spring forward | After death | Pranks | Surprise, surprise | I spy | Global warming? | Aom toons | Domestic life | Ten years in heaven | I'm rich | Nile river | Harry potter and the magical world | Administration and bureaucracy | Giant world | Life on the farm | Bar brawl | Natural distaster | Winter wonderland | Amusement park | Under da seas | Light vs dark | Remembrance | Moonlighten twilight
Thread 2
War of the world | Happiness | North pole | Hunger | Just a fraction too late | Picture perfect | Famous place | Laziness | Hawaii | Luck | Ides of march | Women | A grand palace | Indiana Jones
Thread 3
Beauty of nature | Famous movie theme | That wasn't the plan | Ambush | AoMH | Fairytale | Siege at the gate| Ancient Temple | Frustration | Parade | Departure | ...Do I know you? | Silence | Sins of men | Into the rain,mist and moonlight | The Big Bang | Last Words | Where's Wally/Waldo? | Greek Myth | Wasn't me... | Christmas | Barbie and Friends | Brighty is awesome | Super Heroes in action | Caught in the storm | The Abyss | Help | *Facepalm* | City Of Light | Into the Midnight Flame which lights up the forest | BILBO'S GRAND DAY OUT or GIMLI GOES CLUBBING DOWNTOWN | Age of Mythology Gone Mad | Haunted | Voyage
Thread 4
The March | High into the clouds | Betrayal | Stand strong men! | TROJANHORSEFORSALE | Uniqueness | Predators of the Deep | The Summoning | Forgotten Ruins | ...when the sand begins to whisper | Dreams | Home | Buried | 100 | Where am I? | Amazon | Stargate | In the mountains | Iceworld | India | Exploration | Winter Sports | Parallel Dimensions | Alexander the Great | Teenage Angst | Animal Farm | Famous Painting | Overwhelming Odds | Corridors of time | Better an honest enemy than a false friend | WRome | Yeebaagooon | At the wrong place, at the wrong time | Chickens | Vacation | I don't get it | Abstract Art | Amenta: The Egyptian Underworld | Anything | Dark Present, Bright Future | Winter | Occultism | Regret | The Call of Cthulhu | Post Apocalypse | Monty Python | World Domination | The Majic Dodo | To Serve Man | Bigfoot | Mountain | Cursed | Britain | The New World | Beard, beard and more beard | Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow | Death | Hero | Abyss
Thread 5
Brand new day | Desire | The Meaning of Life | Oh Shit... | Spaceships | Rainbawz | Rage | Jurassic | Pain | Polaris | Rome | Lost | The Departed | Executing The Plan | Bowling | Longevity | Cartoons | Germany | Stew | The Long Road Home | Stickability
Thread 6
A Place of Learning | A Second Chance | The Hunt | Dragon Slaying | Nirvana | Music | Improvement
Blast from the past:
Oh, the places you'll go! by HailToTheOboe
Featured Video by OneCoreAoM

Continuous Cinematic Competition Entry - Farewell, City of the Sea by Hailtotheoboe and Elrich
Hailtotheoboe's and Elrich's entries into the CCC competition combined into one video to Lux Aurumque written by Eric Whitacre performed by the Ottowa Wind Ensemble (Hail on the oboe).
TOP TIP

Brighty is cool ❞ Brightpup (ChaosRobie)

[This message has been edited by Black Euroqueb (edited 07-08-2014 @ 12:35 PM).]

Replies:
posted 08 October 2011 11:25 AM EDT (US)     1 / 553  
Great presentation, simple and neat, congrats Euro on the job

Would like to add to the Elrich quote: always make your own lighting! Changing it from default to Alfheim is not the point :P

posted 08 October 2011 11:27 AM EDT (US)     2 / 553  
Last Winner: Eurotool
Wha?
posted 08 October 2011 11:43 AM EDT (US)     3 / 553  
NEW FEATURES

• The little fancy arrow at the bottom of the first table. When you click on it, it makes you go to the bottom of the page.

• Current Entries. It's the place that shows current entries in the competition, in a thumbnail/url form. The "-" on top of them is how titles will be presented — Name - Title.

• Featured Video. The place where to show your YouTube videos about design in AoM. If you want to add a video there, include the URL of your video and a short description of it.

• Top Tip. Yes, it came back ;­). Simply post a tip (not more than 1 person) at the end of the competition.

• MODIFIED THINGS

• Clarified Rules. Simply adding/modifying some rules that everyone knows, but helpful for newcomers.

• Additional Notes. For the ones who don't understand, it's the avatar of our beloved friends Yeebaagooon and Paperfriend.

• Would like to add to the Elrich quote
    Ok

Unfortunatly we're having problems with BBCode, the threads changes everything and we can't edit it without deleting some codes after posting it, so we need to copy-paste from a text file.
    Last Winner: Eurotool
    Wha?
    BSU_DoLhades said it. The Yeebaagooon screenshot was the first.

Also, congratulations Scragins, I decided to put up your theme, I didn't want to choose a new one because you already did.

( σяυɘ ϙυє )﴿

ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ ˡˡʳʸ
    posted 08 October 2011 12:14 PM EDT (US)     4 / 553  
    Indeed, I ended voting a couple of days late and seeing as we were at a tiebreak I put a next vote wins, with Eurotool winning.

Leader and Trigger Artist of Mythic Studios
    I need players for my Peloponnesian War RPG (Its Semi-Historical)
    Now quit being a bitch and quote me in your signature like Yeebaagooon used to. ~Out Reach
    posted 08 October 2011 12:27 PM EDT (US)     5 / 553  
    Can you reduce the width of the "Stats zone", where it shows avatars and names ? It seems to eat the tables, they're all on the right

( σяυɘ ϙυє )﴿

ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ ˡˡʳʸ
    posted 08 October 2011 01:35 PM EDT (US)     6 / 553  
    Oh god

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
    posted 08 October 2011 02:25 PM EDT (US)     7 / 553  
    Like the new thread Euro. The part I like best is that you added Tinypic and other image hosting sites. Doesn't matter much, but it'd be nice if you could add a little more color.

I'm the he he ha ha hilarious Entertainer and Scenario Designer of Mythic Studios:Mythic StudiosYou better laugh at my jokes...
    Expert n00b to modding alert!!!
    Where's the beef!?!?!?
    Silly Songs with Larry The Water Buffalo Song
    Ain't No Mountain High Enough!
    Like Fallout 3? Join my forum!Fallout 3 New Vegas
    posted 08 October 2011 02:51 PM EDT (US)     8 / 553  
    Thanks guys for your comments
    it'd be nice if you could add a little more color
    Ok. The main idea were shades of black/grey for text, with tables in Navy blue with Goldenrod text. What parts of it would you like to be more colorful ?

Also, the Previous themes will include links to the posts that begin the new rounds, when we start accepting entries. In the past, I had to search in the pages to find some screenshot I wanted to see. Now, you'll just need to click on the theme and you'll find all the entries and the winner. I'll try to get all the previous rounds of last competition, too.

( σяυɘ ϙυє )﴿

ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ ˡˡʳʸ
    posted 08 October 2011 09:14 PM EDT (US)     9 / 553  
    What parts of it would you like to be more colorful ?
    Well, only the main color. In my opinion, it's kinda bland. You could make it, idk, a multitude of colors. Just somethin other then that color. Somethin colorful. :P

I'm the he he ha ha hilarious Entertainer and Scenario Designer of Mythic Studios:Mythic StudiosYou better laugh at my jokes...
    Expert n00b to modding alert!!!
    Where's the beef!?!?!?
    Silly Songs with Larry The Water Buffalo Song
    Ain't No Mountain High Enough!
    Like Fallout 3? Join my forum!Fallout 3 New Vegas
    posted 09 October 2011 03:34 PM EDT (US)     10 / 553  
    Wow ! This is nice Euro... Black Euroqueb = Eurotool ? Damn it's moving so quickly here

|Limb of Memories| Upcoming AoM Online RPG, the prequel to |Children of Memories|
    A project by Tasterix.
    posted 09 October 2011 04:03 PM EDT (US)     11 / 553  
    Well, only the main color. In my opinion, it's kinda bland. You could make it, idk, a multitude of colors. Just somethin other then that color. Somethin colorful. :P
    OK, I'll be working on it.
    Wow ! This is nice Euro... Black Euroqueb = Eurotool ?
    Thanks, and you're right, it's no longer the old outil.

I want to make new gadgets. One important I'm thinking about is a Hall of Fame. It would work with points. Every contestant would be included in it. The points would be determined like this :

An entry :1 pt
    2nd place : 2 pts
    1st place : 3 pts

Like this, anyone that enter shots would get points, even if they're not in the first/second place. I decided to remove the third place, because there's not enough contestants these days... Of course, if your entry is 1st, you get 3 pts, not 3 + 1.

The different point zones would be separted by columns, then summed in a "Total Points" column, so everyone would be able to see the number of entries each person posted, and the ranking.

( σяυɘ ϙυє )﴿

ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ ˡˡʳʸ
    posted 10 October 2011 08:18 AM EDT (US)     12 / 553  
    Please take a minute to think about it.

People would farm points by submitting crap shots. Yes they bloody would. Why try hard if you can get 33% of what the winner gets, for only investing 0.1% of the effort? Hello Grass A plus (or minus) log.

It undermines the authority of the vote. People who rightfully do not get a single vote would get points. What for? This is a competition. People should not get points just for participating. It rewards shots nobody has voted for, and thus keeps the respective participants from improving. We all learnt it the hard way. I remember how a lot of newbies got consoled by the "elders" and encouraged to try again. People have always been taken care of well. And the more rewarding it was when the first votes came rolling in and the elders nodded their heads wisely acknowledging "how quickly you have improved". This is the best reward for a newbie, and motivates you to try and one day "win the damn thing!!!!" Which you eventually will, since you are trying hard and learning quickly. People should be hunting the reward, not get it chucked after them.

If you really want to give points you should perhaps think about a system on a percentage basis. Thereby, an absolute cracker, which 90% of the people vote for, would get rewarded accordingly, and so would the runners up in the case of a tight finish, but a shot with no vote is still a shot with no points. However, this becomes unfair if there is a win by default*, or only a few entries out of which none is particularly great, and people just vote for the lesser evil.

And what is a hall of fame without the past winners... imagine a pantheon without SoV, Hail, Elrich, Lupus, Baske, Nightfever (!) just to name a few

So yeah. This needs to be thought about carefully

*in this case, the guy who thought up the theme should get docked points ^^

posted 10 October 2011 09:48 AM EDT (US)     13 / 553  
    People would farm points by submitting crap shots. Yes they bloody would. Why try hard if you can get 33% of what the winner gets, for only investing 0.1% of the effort? Hello Grass A plus (or minus) log.
    Hey! I have feelings you know!
    posted 10 October 2011 09:54 AM EDT (US)     14 / 553  
    what on earth?

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
    posted 10 October 2011 10:17 AM EDT (US)     15 / 553  
    What are you refering to, Zeno?
    posted 10 October 2011 10:47 AM EDT (US)     16 / 553  
    By the way last year the CSC was postponed while Hocus Pocus was on, with less activity than last year you might want to think about it.
    posted 10 October 2011 11:58 AM EDT (US)     17 / 553  
    You have ideas for abother system ? Other CSCs in HG have a extremely long list where it's written the winner of the themes and how many votes they got. A long list with the number of votes on it, it's quite boring... I thought points would be cool, let's see how your "percentage basis" system would work.
    but a shot with no vote is still a shot with no point
    You mean every vote would be a point ? That should work, nobody want to post crap entries and get no point, but... if there are 2 crap entries, people would vote for one even if it's not really nice ?

We could change the voting system, but that's for complicated competitions, not CSCs. I mean voting with a note (10/10), voting without knowing who made the entry, choosing what screenshot is better than another one, etc.

I had an idea a few days ago. To ignore "no-think" votes or "vote for that guy coz he's cool", I thought that it would be more interesting to include a brief description of why you voted for that screenshot. People would think more about the reason they vote, if it's ethical or not ()...

So how, exactly, would you like the "ranking" chart to work ? Every vote for one point ? Only the number of wins, with 2nd and 3rd places or without ? Including the number of entries but not count it as a point ? A percentage of 1st places / Entries ?
    imagine a pantheon without SoV, Hail, Elrich, Lupus, Baske, Nightfever
    Newcomers don't know all of them. They can only see them in the Design Library and previous CSCs (I should include links to previous CSCs). Here, it would be only about active people, that we see everyday, not someone that left designing thousands of years ago.

( σяυɘ ϙυє )﴿

ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ ˡˡʳʸ
    posted 10 October 2011 12:23 PM EDT (US)     18 / 553  
    What's wrong with the current voting system? It's simple and easy to understand, and comes with a minimal risk of becoming corrupted.
    Newcomers don't know all of them. They can only see them in the Design Library and previous CSCs (I should include links to previous CSCs). Here, it would be only about active people, that we see everyday, not someone that left designing thousands of years ago.
    Are you f**king kidding me?! These oldies deserve to be remembered for their contributions to the designing and eyecandy of AoM, should we just let them be forgotten in some gallery that noone ever visits anyway?
    Besides, I never knew Vandhaal, Oscar or Mephiles (just to mention a few), but I sure as hell know that without them I wouldn't be here right now. To be honest, many of the screenshots from the earlier days of CSC, Halloween SC and so on look vastly better then the majority being submitted now (no offense to anyone, I just think more effort were put into the older shots). I got my inspiration mainly from The Vandhaal, and I can only call myself lucky to have been active while Elrich, relicradar, Lupus, SoV, Nightfever and Hail were the kings and queens of screenshots. And you should consider yourself lucky that relicradar, Elrich and Lupus are still here.
    DO NOT throw away the eyecandy treasures of the past, and DO NOT try "renew" the CSC and AoMH this way, because we would be nothing without the fundaments of AoM designing and eyecandy.

Sorry for getting upset, but please see what the hell you're proposing. If one wishes to become a legend in AoM eyecandy and screenshots, one must have former legends to look up to.

Sometimes I like to take screenshots. But only sometimes.
    posted 10 October 2011 01:02 PM EDT (US)     19 / 553  
    What's wrong with the current voting system? It's simple and easy to understand, and comes with a minimal risk of becoming corrupted.
    Some people vote for a bad screenshot because they don't want to vote for another contestant, even if he has a hot screenshot. I find it would be cool to add 6-7 words about the purpose of your vote.
    To be honest, many of the screenshots from the earlier days of CSC, Halloween SC and so on look vastly better then the majority being submitted now
    Yes, they're awesome, but I prefer to see fresh screenshots by souls you can like and talk to, that you can say they improved since last time, that you can vote for.
    These oldies deserve to be remembered for their contributions to the designing and eyecandy of AoM, should we just let them be forgotten in some gallery that noone ever visits anyway?
    Okay. Give me a list of cool oldies with the best shot they made. If they have a biography, I'll put it as link in their names. I'll include them in a new table called "Pillars of Designing".

Now, everyone, go study your Oldies at AoMH historical book and get ready for the upcoming quiz in 3 days. Your homework is to write a short description about how they did changed the face of designing. You will also need to find at least 4 screenshots for every oldy you chose (minimum 8). These screenshots must have been made between 2007 and 2004. Remember to make a screenshot before Saturday, we'll start voting soon. If you fail, they'll come whip you.

Okay, I'm just kidding, sorry for having a dark humor. Godpower, Zeno... do you know a lot of things about these guys called Vandhaal, Oscar or Mephiles ? I found them while looking at old threads in SD, and I talked to some via YouTube. It's sure they would be happy to see their face on this thread, I'm ready to do anything to not upset them.

Hmph, just deleted the "blank line" on top of the thread, added colors (notice titles of in gradient), links to previous CSCs, links to other HG CSCs, fixed the Previous Themes table and changed the Top Tip.

( σяυɘ ϙυє )﴿

ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ ˡˡʳʸ
    posted 10 October 2011 01:15 PM EDT (US)     20 / 553  
    I guess you could say I know a bit about Oscar... his work was what inspired me to start scenario designing in the first place. The real place to learn more about these guys is to look at the comments they recieve in the downloads section.

Sir Thobus is totally right- the best scenario/screenshot designers are long gone, with the exception of nottud. They deserve a healthy respect from us newbies. (No offense intended to anyone who considers themselves "good" at making screenshots.)

And besides, its pretty much impossible to renew Aom in the first place. This game is ten years old! (correct me if I'm wrong.) We're all here because we like a game that is old, and I think that CSC should stay old too.

[This message has been edited by godpower97 (edited 10-10-2011 @ 01:18 PM).]

posted 10 October 2011 01:27 PM EDT (US)     21 / 553  
    This game is ten years old! (correct me if I'm wrong.)
    Almost right, it's 8 years and 21 days old.
    We're all here because we like a game that is old, and I think that CSC should stay old too.
    I'm not really enjoying that idea. It's cool to refer to old screenshot and people, but we keep finding new tricks in the editor and keep making innovative screenshots. When I came in the forums, I didn't like old threads where they spoke about old things I didn't understand. I was only posting in new threads with people that joined during the same year as me. An "old" competition is not a very welcoming place for new designers and recruits.
    They deserve a healthy respect from us newbies.
    Right. Just waiting for SirThobus to give me infos about them, and everyone will be able to know oldies for real in this CSC. Sharing it between old/new is a good idea. Remember you can post new tips and videos for the thread is you want, guys.

( σяυɘ ϙυє )﴿

ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ ˡˡʳʸ
    posted 10 October 2011 01:37 PM EDT (US)     22 / 553  
    Some people vote for a bad screenshot because they don't want to vote for another contestant, even if he has a hot screenshot. I find it would be cool to add 6-7 words about the purpose of your vote.
    This I totally agree on, and I remember that though it wasn't a set rule, many of the older voters often did back up their vote with what made them vote on specifically that screenshot. It's sad that this has almost vanished completely, but I would gladly see it coming back.
    Yes, they're awesome, but I prefer to see fresh screenshots by souls you can like and talk to, that you can say they improved since last time, that you can vote for.
    Well, that's the whole purpose of the CSC since the beginning. Remember that even the oldies were noobs once, and slowly started climbing the CSC montain. And to remember their beginning, the now existing HoF and Galleries must remain. New contestants screenshots are seen here in the active CSC, there's nothing that stops people from checking them out. But what's the purpose of this when there's no goal to reach, the goal to finally becoming one of the "legends"?
    Okay. Give me a list of cool oldies with the best shot they made. If they have a biography, I'll put it as link in their names. I'll include them in a new table called "Pillars of Designing".

Now, everyone, go study your Oldies at AoMH historical book and get ready for the upcoming quiz in 3 days. Your homework is to write a short description about how they did changed the face of designing. You will also need to find at least 4 screenshots for every oldy you chose (minimum 8). These screenshots must have been made between 2007 and 2004. Remember to make a screenshot before Saturday, we'll start voting soon. If you fail, they'll come whip you.

Okay, I'm just kidding, sorry for having a dark humor. Godpower, Zeno... do you know a lot of things about these guys called Vandhaal, Oscar or Mephiles ? I found them while looking at old threads in SD, and I talked to some via YouTube. It's sure they would be happy to see their face on this thread, I'm ready to do anything to not upset them.
    It's clear that you don't see my point. THEY might not come here anymore or even care about their reputation here, but what I wanted to say before was: THEY ARE A SOURCE OF INSPIRATION THAT NEEDS TO BE KEPT ALIVE.

And next time, spare me your wits. Sarcasm doesn't suit you.

posted 10 October 2011 02:15 PM EDT (US)     23 / 553  
    THEY ARE A SOURCE OF INSPIRATION THAT NEEDS TO BE KEPT ALIVE.
    Ok, the only word about "Oldies' inspiration" will be your post here, me too I don't see your point about worshipping their talents if you don't want to see them.
    Sarcasm doesn't suit you.
    Ask DoF guys, I hate hearing and using sarcasm, it's sure I can't understand what you mean if you keep posting words that don't really make sense with nowadays views.

( σяυɘ ϙυє )﴿

ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ ˡˡʳʸ
    posted 10 October 2011 02:34 PM EDT (US)     24 / 553  
    Ok, the only word about "Oldies' inspiration" will be your post here, me too I don't see your point about worshipping their talents if you don't want to see them.
    Haha you're not really getting it are you? It's not about worship, it's not about whether I want to see them or not, it's about keepi... you know, forget it. You'll never get it. I've said it twice now, and a third time would just be lame.
    Ask DoF guys, I hate hearing and using sarcasm, it's sure I can't understand what you mean if you keep posting words that don't really make sense with nowadays views.
    Another statement that shows how narrow your understanding is. Nowadays news? You mean YOUR views. I won't bother trying to get you understand what I'm saying, you're obviously incapable of taking in simple, english words.

posted 10 October 2011 03:00 PM EDT (US)     25 / 553  
    You mean YOUR views
    GP said it before, he only saw Oscar once in the DL section. He doesn't have views about other oldies, and I don't have any me too, now no one cares to see old people in a thread, only people who saw them once have views about them, they keep that in their mind, all is alright, todays views are very different of past's ones, everyone agrees on that.

Okay, enough talking. This thread is about screenshots and suggestions, not things that won't be shown in it. You like oldies ? Good. Keep it for yourself now, I thought it was a suggestion to see oldies on the thread, but it's not, not even your point.

Now let's see the "Percentage Points System". I had time to think about it while during my homeworks. I'll keep all the number of entries in the first places in a secret database, and at each end of round, I'll write the name of contestants (if they haven't already entered), take their number of entries and divide it by the number of wins. That way, people will want the 1st places, not crap entries, and they'll be really afraid to post a crap entry because they would loose a bit of their percentage. Does that seem fair ? Have modifications about it ?

( σяυɘ ϙυє )﴿

ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ ˡˡʳʸ
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 22  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » The Continuous Screenshot Competition 6 - the theme is: Inception
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames