You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: My new Project...
posted 06 November 2002 08:24 PM EDT (US)   
First off, I must say that you are being very discrediting to the editor. It is really, very powerful.

Anyways, my new project involves a man named Agammnemon, who is a soldier in his small town, and then, there was a dark happening, in which many dark wizards and warlocks came out from Tokiry, a dark hole situated in a parallel universe, in which many evil and dark things were stored. Now Agammnemon was out on a daily scouting trip, and when he came back to his town, it was already in flames, attacked by thousands of creatures. He had become real angry, and promised never to rest until he closed the gates of Tokiry, which could only be accomplished by gathering the three sapphires of magic,power,and strength. Agammnemon was very determined to accomplish this, and no one or nothing could stop him...

Here is a link to the pic of the town in which you start in: http://lifel33ch.topcities.com/screen0.jpg

Copy and paste it in to your browser link window.

It's still under construction though. I need to add a few trees and elevation, but please give me your comment on the plot and the pic.

Life L33ch
Proud Member of DGDN
The Sphere of Elements: 3% Complete
Replies:
posted 06 November 2002 08:47 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4  

Use position object tool to make ur stuff look better

like some grass, bush on farms

more eyecandy in there

Can you do the Double Yoda?
A sexual move, where you do a double backflip, insert your penis into the orifice of choice, and scream, "Afraid are you?"
posted 06 November 2002 08:58 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
ooh! an RPG/fixed force, right? I love those things...sounds interesting!

PS: Hi, Life L33ch! Remember me?

***Daveguy_700***
The Sword of Archon | Post your best jokes here! | Daveguy_700@hotmail.com | Proud member of the PW clan!
"If you choose a job you like, you do not have to work a day in your life" -umm...some...guy....
"Not all who wander are lost" -J.R.R. Tolkien

STUFF
posted 06 November 2002 10:32 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
Of course I remember you! It's been only 3 hours since I last visited the AoK forums, lol. Anyways, yeah it's an RPG, not much FF involved, maybe your party and that's it. I'm planning on adding a river that cuts through half the village, if I can manage. I'll try to involve a turn based battle system, which will be VERY HARD, especially adjusting to this interface, although it's easier on the micromanagement, like the Army idea, which is better than AoK's "Set Object", since you don't have to scroll around the map to find it. And, all the flame animations can make this scenario a little easier to create. Oh, and Kumar, nice idea about putting bushes and maybe grass(?) on the farms. I'll try that. Remember though, it's under construction.

EDIT: You copied my old sig, Daveguy. Why could that be? Hmm...

Life L33ch
Proud Member of DGDN
The Sphere of Elements: 3% Complete

[This message has been edited by Life L33ch (edited 11-06-2002 @ 10:33 PM).]

posted 07 November 2002 08:17 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
Ummm... I copied your old sig because.....ummmm...... because....... ummmmmm................... cause i did! and all your base are belong to us is cool! should i add "stolen sig" to it?

***Daveguy_700***
The Sword of Archon | Post your best jokes here! | Daveguy_700@hotmail.com | Proud member of the PW clan!
"If you choose a job you like, you do not have to work a day in your life" -umm...some...guy....
"Not all who wander are lost" -J.R.R. Tolkien

STUFF
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » My new Project...
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames