You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Petition Against the Blue Screen of Death Papaya has Forced On Us
posted 30 October 2007 07:45 PM EDT (US)   
The Blue Screen of Death:

*Image courtesy of Baske

The Petition:
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the emotional bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Papaya has created a dreadful Blue Screen of Death to enforce his rulership over we, the people. He plannes to kill our computers with this, and therefore make us his nerdy slaves.

We, therefore, the Representatives of Blue Screen of Death Heaven (formerly Age of Mythology Heaven), in Technical Help & Bug Reporting, General, Strategy & DM Discussions
Scenario Design & Discussions, AI/RMS Scripting and Modding Discussions, Website Comments & Announcements, Assembled, appealing to the Inner Heart of the Papaya for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Forums, solemnly publish and declare, That these united forums are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent forums, that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the Papayan Crown, and that all emotional connection between them and the Empire of the Great Papaya, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent Forums, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, pee on mods, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent Forums may of right do. — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

Signatures:
  • TartarianCerberus
  • Baske
  • Post if you want to sign!

Quotes:
    What Blue Screen of Death Heaven? I don't see anything.
    i HEART IT.
    :fd2:
    *The quote above is Hall of Fame material.
    this thread is lame. as is anyone who signs it.
    *The quote above is Hall of Fame material.

Cerberus- The three headed guard dog who guards the entrance to Hades; son of Typhon.

[This message has been edited by TartarianCerberus (edited 10-30-2007 @ 09:15 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 30 October 2007 07:46 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8  
    What Blue Screen of Death Heaven? I don't see anything.
    posted 30 October 2007 07:47 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8  
    i HEART IT.

Of course, I knew it was coming, but whatever.
    posted 30 October 2007 07:50 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8  
    Hereby I provide thy with the right to add my signature to thy list.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
    posted 30 October 2007 07:52 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8  
    Thy's concurrence is most greatly appreciated, good sir.

Cerberus- The three headed guard dog who guards the entrance to Hades; son of Typhon.
    posted 30 October 2007 08:00 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8  
    :fd2:

(_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅marij̲u̲̅an̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅()
    (is not as helluva drug as pepe)
    posted 30 October 2007 08:57 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8  
    this thread is lame.

as is anyone who signs it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    posted 30 October 2007 09:05 PM EDT (US)     7 / 8  
    omg OLDIE ALERT!

posted 30 October 2007 09:16 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8  
    http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=15,25941,0,10

| Botolf the Crazed |
    There's treasure everywhere!
    Winner of the Kman Lame Puns Award
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Petition Against the Blue Screen of Death Papaya has Forced On Us
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames