Bottom
Topic Subject: (^-*) Family Guy Mafia - Game Thread (^-*) - End
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20  Next Page »
posted 20 April 2008 06:23 AM EDT (US)   

Family Guy Mafia

Outside communication permitted

Game over

Rules:
  • The game will follow the usual day-night sequence of all Mafia games, with lynchings taking place during the day.
  • Any player that doesn't vote for three days in a row will be removed from the game.
  • Dead players do not speak. Giving away any information after death will not be tolerated.
  • Roles and numbers of each side will not be revealed.
  • No post editing.
  • Be bold with voting. A vote that isn't in bold won't be counted.
  • Lynches require a majority of votes. Once a player has reached the majority, his/her pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be ignored. You may also vote for no lynch.
  • Again, NO EDITING YOUR POSTS. Edit and die. No second chances.
  • Do not post often during the night. A little small talk is allowed to keep the thread bumped, but keep night posting to a minimum. Do not reveal any important game information.
  • No communication with other players outside this thread unless I say it is permitted.
  • Once your death scene has been posted, stop posting. You can make a farewell post or two, but no discussion of the game.
  • Do not quote anything I say outside of the thread. This includes your role emails when you are claiming. Paraphrase please.
  • This game will begin at day. There will be no actions on night 0. Game will start on Day 1.
  • Day will end when either one player has the majority of votes or if thread activity is too low.

Playerlist:

• Yeebaagooon (yeebaagooon@hotmail.co.uk) Confirmed
  • Alyssea (iamloor@hotmail.com) Confirmed
  • DragonQ (Quircus0105@hotmail.com) Confirmed
  • RCM7525 (tortugo_de_fuego@yahoo.com) Confirmed
  • Jackpb (j.pb@hotmail.co.uk) Confirmed
  • Koramei (ameliquil@hotmail.com) Confirmed
  • TBK145 (TBK145@gmail.com) Confirmed
  • Out Reach (reach268@hotmail.com) Confirmed
  • Shanks13 (mastamind_130@yahoo.com) Confirmed
  • Survivor Fo (Joe_Surv@hotmail.com)
  • Nitro Tractor (mhebe123@yahoo.com)
  • MagmaLord (kunlizhan@gmail.com) Confirmed
  • Cheezewiz (cheesewiz@heavengames.com) Confirmed
  • aidsterramma (aidsterramma@gmail.com) Confirmed
  • gaias_minion (josh_the_doomed@live.com.au) Confirmed
  • Friesian (gerrit-geertsma@hetnet.nl) Confirmed
  • Phaethon180 (Phaethon130@yahoo.com) Confirmed
  • Santos I (santostheengineer@gmail.com) Confirmed
  • Jakwarrior (jakwarrior07@hotmail.com)Confirmed
  • Shraze (shraze@yahoo.com) Confirmed
  • The Wanderer (theexeter@gmail.com) Confirmed
  • Ninjapenguin (super_monkey_man@hotmail.co.uk) Confirmed

T = Town side / S = Scum side

• Yeebaagooon - Connie DiMico - Town Rat S
  • Alyssea
  • DragonQ - Meg Griffin - Mason T
  • RCM7525 - Tom Tucker - Vanilla Townie T
  • Jackpb
  • Koramei - Herbert - Vanilla Townie T
  • TBK145
  • Out Reach - Mort Goldman - Roleblocker T
  • Shanks13 - Death's Mother - Mafia Godfather S
  • Survivor Fo - Jesus Christ - "Fall-in" Roleblocker T
  • Nitro Tractor - Neil Goldman - Vanilla townie T
  • MagmaLord - God - Doctor T
  • Cheezewiz - Death - Mafia Member S
  • Aidsterramma - Cleveland - Vanilla Townie T
  • gaias_minion - Chris Griffin - Mason T
  • Friesian - Peter Griffin - Mason T
  • Phaethon180 - Death's Dog - Mafia Member S
  • Santos I
  • Jakwarrior
  • Shraze
  • The Wanderer
  • Ninjapenguin - Rupert - Mafia Member S

Game log:

Night 0:

Dawn broke, night 0 was over. Everyone was getting up and when they turned on the TV to watch the news they witnessed some shocking, to some satisfying, news.

The two arses of the town were dead. Killed by disease caused my laziness. Jesus Christ, played by Survivor Fo (a Roleblocker) and Neil Goldman, played by Nitro Tractor (a vanilla townie), died with huge red and purple pimples all over their arses.

When everyone headed out for work, or whatever activity they went out for, the town was covered with graffiti slangs stating everyone was gonna die. Everyone gathered to discuss who put these words on everyone's walls...

Day 1:

After a very long discussion the crowd silenced, Phaethon180 and Out Reach were the main points of the discussion. Phaethon180 escaped the wrath of the town, but only just.

Out Reach was less fortunate, and even though he made the honest claim of being Mort Goldman, nobody could stand the massive pimples all over his face, and wanted to be rid of the Goldman family once and for all. Even though Mort had good intentions, he offered to use products from his pharmacy on a targeted person to make sure that person would not go to Heaven or Hell just yet, he was appointed to die.

Mr. Goldman willingly walked towards the edge of the cliff, and making one last gesture. "You all can go to hell!" And mooned. He then jumped off the cliff, and cracked his skull on the rocks. Mort Goldman, played by Out Reach, was dead.

The town mumbled, some were saddened by the fact they were so hardheaded, some were holding their laugh. Everyone returned to their homes, well, most of them. It quickly turned night.

Night 1:

As everyone was strolling home, Tom Tucker (RCM7525) decided to head to the local stripclub and spend some money there. After a long, silent, and calming walk he arrived at the strip club. He entered and sat down. The moment he sat down he felt pain, and lots of it. He managed to sit on a giant tack, Tom could no longer move, and when he realised this a dark figured walked up to him and hit him in the face with a salmon. Tom Tucker, a vanilla townie, played by RCM7525, died a quick, yet painful death.

But the night was not yet over... Death's Dog, played by Phaethon180 was playing in the backyard with his freshly caught bone from RCM7525. When he was suddenly flashed by a camera. He was blinded and freaked out. He jumped the photographer but then a third character came into play, carrying a knife. A 1v1v1 struggle emerged, and the photographer quickly fled yelling: 'I was gonna give you an honest trial! But I guess I'll just let you die right now!' And vanished in the darkness. The dark identity's knife quickly found it's way to the heart of the dog, who was left squeeling. Two characters ran out the house but it was too late... The character had vanished and the lil' dog was dead. Phaethon180, Death's Dog, a mafia member, was dead.

The brave man in blue decided to go on warpath. He was so pissed off he loaded his magnum and wandered off to the first house in his sight. He rang the doorbell but nothing happened. He decided to go around the back, but when he opened the backdoor a freak with a minigun walked out and started spraying death. The vigilante jumped behind the first obstacle he saw but soon realised he jumped behind a person. The person was holding a dead dog, but it didn't matter, he was soon going to be filled with lead as well. The vig realised this and jumped over the fence and ran off. Behind him Cheezewiz was blown through the fence by the sheer power of the minigun. Death, played by Cheezewiz, a mafia member, was shredded into pieces. As the vig ran off he could hear extremely loud crying, but he couldn't be bothered to go back as he was scared shitless.

The depressed identity carrying the minigun quickly turned from sad into furious. And went to the local pub, where some of her worst enemies were always lounging, every night. She walked towards the bar and opened fire on the people inside. Santos I looked up and noticed his life was about to end, but before he was finished realizing this a teddy bear jumped in front of him. Rupert, played by Ninjapenguin, a mafia member, was dead. The attacker with the minigun ran out of bullets and went back home. Saddened by the fact she just lost her son her son's dog.

A rough night was at an end, with 4 people left dead. RCM7525, Phaethon180, Cheezewiz and Ninjapenguin. Dawn broke, and everyone emerged from their sleeping places once more... Most of them anyway.

Day 2:

During the town's discussion Meg Griffin suddenly stepped up. The town silenced, for a second, and then carried on talking. 'Look, if you're not gonna listen I'm gonna shoot myself!' She threatened. The town continued discussing. 'I swear I will!' She threatened desperately. No response from the town...

'Ok' She said, and blew her head off with a handgun. The town continued its usual business of the day. Meg Griffin, played by DragonQ, was dead.

A short while after Meg's death, Peter Griffin started going mad and hitting everyone with his toothbrush. He then ran off only to come back a little bit later with a giant toothbrush. Sadly, the thing fell on him and it killed him. Peter Griffin, played by Friesian, was dead.

During the discussion the room lit up, a bright and calming light lit from the sky and the clouds opened up. A bearded man slowly hovered down, as everyone was staring in awe the man opened his mouth: 'I am your creator! I am God!' But God was so busy with talking he forgot to look down, and as he landed on the street he got overrun by a truck. God, played by MagmaLord, was dead.

Dusk had come. Everyone was getting sleepy or getting a real urge for some alcohol after today's happenings. Everything went quiet and left. No lynch had been made, this seemed most beneficial.

Night 2:

No lynch was made this day, that seemed best to most of the townies, and they all scattered and went home. Some would never come home though...

Cleveland was on his way home when he suddenly saw shop with an ad outside saying: "Beer! 10 cents only per can!" Cleveland couldn't resist and walked inside. He bought some beers and drank 'em. He was ALMOST completely wasted and decided to go home. On the way he suddenly had someone walking next to him. "How...dddyy bububuddy!" He said. But the person did not respond. "Y-Y-You thuthuthere?" on which the character replied: "YES I AM!" and stuffed a knife up Cleveland's arse, instantly killing him. Cleveland, a vanilla townie, played by Aidsteramma, was dead.

Very close by old Herbert was wanking off at some pictures of little children, when he was suddenly filled with hundreds of bullets from a minigun. Herbert, a vanilla townie, played by Koramei, died a quick and almost painless death.

Startled by the noise Connie diMico woke. She wanted to see who was in pain so she could laugh at the person, so she decided to head out and look. There she found Herbert lying dead on the ground. She was already grinning but then she got zapped by a giant laser, turning her into a pile of poo, elephant poo to be exact. Connie diMico, the town rat, was killed.

The murderer with the minigun walked back home with a smile. Her anger of last night was out again, she was calm once more. She didn't notice the little red bead aiming at her heart, and when she did, she laughed. The shot was fired, but went right through her. She saw her assailant, and opened fire. "Oh my God!!" The assailant yelled, and Death's Mother squeeled of pain. Seeing this happen the assailant quickly grabbed a cross and threw it at her. Causing Death's Mother to, well, die. Death's Mother, a mafia Godfather, played by Shanks13 was dead. And so was Death's mafia.

Brian, the only smart one of Family Guy's inhabitants, and therefore Family Guy Mafia's cop, played by Alyssea, was waiting at Santos' house, waiting for him to head out. The moment he went out Brian went inside the house, managed to bypass all security, and quickly found all the evidence he needed to prove that Santos I, playing Stewie, was the Godfather of Stewie's mafia. Brian failed to find out who was left as members of this mafia group, because of a lack of time.

The night was over, blood was spilled. The town gathered, and Day 3 began.

Day 3:
    Day 3's conversation was quickly ended. All eyes turned to Chris Griffin. His fat presence and amazing stupidity had gotten on everyone's nerves. Even though he's simply to stupid to be any kind of unlawful character, the town decided to whack him. They lured him to the local butcher with a candy bar and once he was in they butchered him. After that they went home again. Chris Griffin, a vanilla townie, played by gaias_minion, was lynched.

Night 3:

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

[This message has been edited by Baske (edited 05-04-2008 @ 06:25 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 20 April 2008 06:45 AM EDT (US)     1 / 485  
    Confirmed

Good luck everyone .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
    posted 20 April 2008 07:31 AM EDT (US)     2 / 485  
    I may have recieved an e-mail.

I wanted to be greased up deaf guy

Out Reach
    The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
    posted 20 April 2008 08:01 AM EDT (US)     3 / 485  
    Confirmed

Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand.
    I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.
    Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back.
    Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.
    There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.
    But you can't take the sky from me...
    posted 20 April 2008 08:15 AM EDT (US)     4 / 485  
    Confirmed

ninjapenguin981
    I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
    posted 20 April 2008 09:11 AM EDT (US)     5 / 485  

Confirmed

[This message has been edited by Jackpb (edited 04-20-2008 @ 09:17 AM).]

posted 20 April 2008 09:53 AM EDT (US)     6 / 485  
    Confirmed

I thought we aren't supposed to talk at night.

TBK_-_iDrug
    "Because sometimes your posts seem to imply that you're a little high?" - RCM
    "And sometimes "a little" is an understatement ;p ..." - Kyr
    "I think TBK's subtly trying to tell us he does, but 'legally.' " - Norm
    "Or maybe "slightly" illegal" - RCM
    "Are you on drugs?" - Gamerrici
    posted 20 April 2008 11:46 AM EDT (US)     7 / 485  
    Confirmed

An edit already?!

posted 20 April 2008 11:55 AM EDT (US)     8 / 485  
    Indeed >_>. The actual edit is of no importance though, he probably thought after posting that we weren't supposed to say anything apart from "Confirmed".

posted 20 April 2008 12:31 PM EDT (US)     9 / 485  
    Confirmed

@Jackpb You're banished. (Say it out loud to friends = lot's of fun)
    posted 20 April 2008 01:14 PM EDT (US)     10 / 485  
    Jackpb, you edited your post, but there were no rules yet. You will be the only person receiving a warning. From now on: Edit and die.

posted 20 April 2008 01:42 PM EDT (US)     11 / 485  
    Confirmed

posted 20 April 2008 01:54 PM EDT (US)     12 / 485  
    Roles and numbers of each side will not be revealed.
    So, no RC?

TBK_-_iDrug
    posted 20 April 2008 01:56 PM EDT (US)     13 / 485  
    Confirmed
    posted 20 April 2008 02:06 PM EDT (US)     14 / 485  
    I imagine you can still RC, Baske is just saying that we're not going to know how many mafia members there are and we won't know what roles exist in the game until the person dies and we find out.

posted 20 April 2008 02:32 PM EDT (US)     15 / 485  
    What Shanks says

posted 20 April 2008 02:37 PM EDT (US)     16 / 485  
    Ok.
    Good to know :P.

TBK_-_iDrug
    posted 20 April 2008 03:28 PM EDT (US)     17 / 485  
    From now on: Edit and die.
    Eek! What about typos?

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
    posted 20 April 2008 04:21 PM EDT (US)     18 / 485  
    Don't make typos! The Preview button is there for a reason!

You got yourself edit-killed last time Yeebaa, don't do it again lol.

posted 20 April 2008 05:02 PM EDT (US)     19 / 485  
    Confirmed
    posted 20 April 2008 05:23 PM EDT (US)     20 / 485  
    Confirmed for Phaethon

He and I live in the same house, I keep telling him to check his e-mail, he'll get there.

posted 20 April 2008 06:21 PM EDT (US)     21 / 485  
    Confirmed.

posted 20 April 2008 07:21 PM EDT (US)     22 / 485  
    He and I live in the same house, I keep telling him to check his e-mail, he'll get there.
    Really? I never knew that.

Confirmed

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
    World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
    posted 20 April 2008 08:21 PM EDT (US)     23 / 485  
    They are eloped lovers, obviously.

posted 20 April 2008 09:03 PM EDT (US)     24 / 485  
    More like my annoying younger brother...

posted 20 April 2008 10:29 PM EDT (US)     25 / 485  
    Oh really? God help us all if my brother ever gets on here.

First he'd annoy you...then he'd beat you at the games...

I usually respond with a swift bunch.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
    World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » (^-*) Family Guy Mafia - Game Thread (^-*) - End
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames