You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Martian Mini-Mafia: Game Thread (Day 3)
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 11  Next Page »
posted 04 August 2008 10:10 AM EDT (US)   
Martian Mini-Mafia: Game Thread

The United States has sent a spacecraft with 9 people to colonize Mars. However, the crew realized after they began to settle into a routine that there was now 12 colonists! Three Martians must have invaded the colony, and sapped the colonists' memories so they cannot remember who everyone is! The colonists have decided to lynch one person who they think is a Martian each day, and hope for the best.

IT IS NOW DAY 3. THERE ARE 7 COLONISTS, BUT ONLY 6 CAN VOTE, SO 4 TO LYNCH.

The Living:

1. Shraze - Shraze@yahoo.com

2. Cheesewiz - cheesewiz(at)heavengames(dot)com

3. Hygraffo - halogod9200(at)hotmail(dot)com

4. The Wanderer - theexeter@gmail.com

5. BlastoiseBob - geoffersong@bellsouth.net

6. Son_of_the_King - adamcoldrick@hotmail.com

7. Survivor Fo - joe_surv@hotmail.com: Lynched Day 1

The Dead:

1. Santos I - santostheengineer@gmail.com TBK145: Killed Night 0

2. Nacht Jager - tortugo_de_fuego@yahoo.com: Killed Night 1

3. Shanks13 - mastamind_130@yahoo.com: Lynched Day 2

4. PurpleWorm - purpleworm1@gmail.com: Killed Night 2

5. Phaehton180 - phaethon130@yahoo.com: Killed Night 2

The Reserves:

1. ninjapengin - super_monkey_man@hotmail.co.uk

Rules:

• Do not edit your posts or you will be modkilled - double post if necessary.

• Do not reveal any information after your death scene.

• Do not quote from your role email.

• This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.

• No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.

• Follow HG's CoC.

• During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name. Be sure to bold it!

• If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote.

• IMPORTANT! If you die, do not discuss any game-related information with anyone, since there is a chance you might be revived.

• Follow these rules or you will be modkilled.

• As long as there is a fire, any colonist who has a nightaction can sacrifice their nightaction to put out the fire. Only one colonist has to do so. If no colonists do so, there is a 40% chance a random colonist (pro-town) will die. Each night the fire goes untreated, that percantage will increase by 20%.

Cerberus- The three headed guard dog who guards the entrance to Hades; son of Typhon.

[This message has been edited by TartarianCerberus (edited 08-14-2008 @ 10:07 AM).]

Replies:
posted 04 August 2008 10:13 AM EDT (US)     1 / 255  
As the sky grew dark, the colonists tried to put their thoughts about Martians aside and get a good night's sleep. Some people, however, had insomnia and decided to take advantage of the dark to try to foil the Martians' evil plan. Unbeknownst to the real colonists, however, the Martians were plotting to assassinate someone that night...

IT IS NOW NIGHT 0. There is a 48-hour deadline for night actions. Email me if you are not using any night actions so I can start the day.

Cerberus- The three headed guard dog who guards the entrance to Hades; son of Typhon.
posted 05 August 2008 06:07 PM EDT (US)     2 / 255  
I would say the sun rose, and it was big and bright, but on Mars the sun looks much tinier. Although it did still rise.

The captain woke up, and screamed so loud the entire camp quickly got dressed and rushed outside to see what was wrong. PurpleWorm didn't bother getting dressed.

Santos I was dead, his corpse lying in front of Shanks13's cabin. He had a flashlight with him, which led the colonists to believe that he had gone to investigate whether or not Shanks13 was a Martian. Everyone looked at Shanks suspiciously.

"I didn't do it!" he protested.

The Surgeon examined Santos I's eyes, and revealed a startling truth the the colonists.

"He was posoined," the experienced surgeon proclaimed. The colonists murmured worridly amongst themselves.

"Worse, I do not recognize this poison as being from Earth. It seems to me like the Martians tried to drug him to prevent him from doing anything at night, but gave him an overdose and killed him."

But then the chef spoke up. "I think that the drug didn't kill him, but those knife cuts might have!"

The Surgeon examined Santos I more thoroughly. There were deep cuts in his clothing. "By the devil, he speaks the truth!" The Surgeon took off Santos I's clothes , revealing deep gashes all over his skin. It appears that someone maimed him with a knife.

Everyone decided to start discussing who the Martians were now, but suddenly Nacht Jager pointed out, "Hey! What's that mark on the Surgeon's cabin?"

Everyone turned to look at it. There was a giant scortch on the Surgeon's cabin, as if someone had fired a lazer beam, attempting to kill the Surgeon. Luckily for the Surgeon, the attacker failed.

Phaethon proclaimed that it was now time to start discussing who to lynch.

IT IS NOW DAY ONE. THERE ARE 12 PLAYERS, SO 7 TO LYNCH.

[This message has been edited by TartarianCerberus (edited 08-05-2008 @ 06:11 PM).]

posted 05 August 2008 06:10 PM EDT (US)     3 / 255  
Hmm.. Targeting the surgon, the doctor, and killing dragonQ RIGHT infront of shanks cabin.. VERRRY suspicious..

Vote: Shanks13
posted 05 August 2008 06:14 PM EDT (US)     4 / 255  
I made a mistake in that post, DragonQ isn't playing (I must have been thinking about Wanderer's mafia game, where he was just lynched). Santos I was the one who died.

posted 05 August 2008 06:56 PM EDT (US)     5 / 255  
First time Moding?
posted 05 August 2008 07:00 PM EDT (US)     6 / 255  
ROFL, DragonQ will be happy. He finally did a Jackpb.

And he didn't get lynched

I saved his scaley ass!

"First, Jackpb isn't in the game. (Check the list of players in the main post). Thus, Night Actions targetting him/her will never come to fruition.", Dragon Lance Mafia.
posted 05 August 2008 08:02 PM EDT (US)     7 / 255  
Hmm.. Targeting the surgon, the doctor, and killing dragonQ RIGHT infront of shanks cabin.. VERRRY suspicious..
Don't use the story as evidence that Shanks is scum. The story could mean anything, including absolutly nothing.

I'm still trying to figure out why I wasn't wearing clothes lol

PurpleWorm
Winner of the 2008 AoMH Boss Battle Competition
Scenarios: Knights of Ni, Gargarensis Rap (4.5)
"I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird, and not enough the bad luck of the early worm." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
posted 05 August 2008 08:31 PM EDT (US)     8 / 255  
Guys. Don't jump the gun on Shanks or any other person who seems suspicious. Of course he was in front of someone's cabin. Tartarian even said he was there because he was investigating Shanks. Keep a broad perspective on the situation. Only confusing part is why we do not know Santos's role when he died? Or did he...?

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses –
behind the lines,
in the gym,
and out there on the road,
long before I dance under those lights.
posted 05 August 2008 08:32 PM EDT (US)     9 / 255  
Oh the story means nothing at all? well then Unvote Shanks13
posted 05 August 2008 08:51 PM EDT (US)     10 / 255  
It looks as if there are 3 roles/groups with the ability to kill at night.

The mafia targeted Santos, but someone else obviously did too, and the laserscorch on the doc was certainly another attempt as well.

The problem is that whoever targeted the doctor knows who they targeted now, and will probably strike again. Doctor, save yourself and do us all a favor...

I think the investigative role of Santos lets us assume he was a cop?

PurpleWorm
"I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird, and not enough the bad luck of the early worm." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
posted 05 August 2008 08:53 PM EDT (US)     11 / 255  
I am not outright stating a dead person's role/allignment because that would make the game unfair due to a mechanic.
IMPORTANT! If you die, do not discuss any game-related information with anyone, since there is a chance you might be revived.
It would be unfair if a person's role/allignment is revealed once they are dead if they have a chance of coming back to life. Once it is impossible for Santos to come back to life, his role/allignment will be revealed. In the meantime, you can rely on the day post for clues on what his role/allignment was.

posted 05 August 2008 09:03 PM EDT (US)     12 / 255  
Good call Tartarian. My bad. The story means something, but it wouldn't tell us the evil doer, I'm sure.

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 05 August 2008 09:40 PM EDT (US)     13 / 255  
Wait, when you say "the doc" you mean the person who is the Doc. Not someone with a Docter's power?
posted 05 August 2008 10:22 PM EDT (US)     14 / 255  
One story analysis, coming up...

First, how many attacks were there? Two attack attempts. A successful one on Santos, an unsuccessful one on Cheesewiz.

How many other actions were there? Well, I would guess about two that I can clearly see, there were likely more actions taken though. One action was a mafia attempt to roleblock Santos (the poison), the other was either a role block on a mafia attack or a protection on Cheesewiz.

We have one mafia, and either a Vig or an SK. If you are the vigilante, do us a favor and come out. The doctor ought to be able to protect you, and if we can pin down a Vig, we can scratch one night action off the chart, assuming the Vig did something last night.

If no vig comes forth, I would assume there is an SK lurking about somewhere...

posted 05 August 2008 10:29 PM EDT (US)     15 / 255  
lol, its a good thing I joined
posted 06 August 2008 01:51 AM EDT (US)     16 / 255  
I must know, who is the chef?

dadburn flippity flap crapmoan stank
posted 06 August 2008 02:25 AM EDT (US)     17 / 255  
First, how many attacks were there? Two attack attempts. A successful one on Santos, an unsuccessful one on Cheesewiz.

How many other actions were there? Well, I would guess about two that I can clearly see, there were likely more actions taken though. One action was a mafia attempt to roleblock Santos (the poison), the other was either a role block on a mafia attack or a protection on Cheesewiz.

We have one mafia, and either a Vig or an SK. If you are the vigilante, do us a favor and come out. The doctor ought to be able to protect you, and if we can pin down a Vig, we can scratch one night action off the chart, assuming the Vig did something last night.

If no vig comes forth, I would assume there is an SK lurking about somewhere...
Gee Wilakers Shanks, thanks for letting them all know I was the surgeon. Haha.

Anyway, Yes I am the Surgeon, and yes I was attacked last night. As is obvious to me via special circumstance, I can claim that it seems very, very unlikely that Shanks is scum. I also know of another player who isn't scum, but I'll wait to release that name.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
posted 06 August 2008 03:26 AM EDT (US)     18 / 255  
Interesting... a VERY complicated night. Someone tried to kill Cheesewiz (who seemingly was protected, I belive), someone DID kill Santos, however, two people targeted him. That's because of the poison/knife wounds. At least that's what I think.
I'll go chucking a random vote on Purple Worm, because he's Purple.
Vote: PurpleWorm.
I'm not exactly a genuis at Night Starts (my first time), but do we start with Random Voting like with day start, or do we do something else...

¨‘°şO Oş°‘¨_.,-=~+"^'`*`'^"+~=-,._Hygraffo_.,-=~+"^'`*`'^"+~=-,._¨‘°şO Oş°‘¨
׺°”˜`”°ş×-•=ğ‡Ğ=•-I am a ninja-•=ğ‡Ğ=•-׺°”˜`”°ş×
Home of the quoted
Reaaly I am in a Chinese nuclear sub- JDmino
Meh- Baske
posted 06 August 2008 05:25 AM EDT (US)     19 / 255  
So, there were three kills this night? Two on Santos and one on Cheesewiz, I believe.

I'm guessing that we have one or two martian mafias, a vig and an SK.

I take it that Shanks and Cheesewiz are masons?

I was just wondering, what is exactly the role of a surgeon? I couldn't find anything about it in mafiawiki.

The soul now burns, these thoughts I churn.
To never have a brief sojourn.
Oh maiden Death! Please hear my plea!
Allieviate, my malady.
Engulf me now, to you I bow.
Embrace me now, your tears, my vow.
posted 06 August 2008 05:44 AM EDT (US)     20 / 255  
Think doctor.
Oh, also, Cheese wasn't killed. Only Santos. Except he had two actions, not one. This might mean two Mafia factions or REALLY disorganised Mafia. Unless that's what they want us to think. Hmmm..... stupid WIFOMs.

¨‘°şO Oş°‘¨_.,-=~+"^'`*`'^"+~=-,._Hygraffo_.,-=~+"^'`*`'^"+~=-,._¨‘°şO Oş°‘¨
׺°”˜`”°ş×-•=ğ‡Ğ=•-I am a ninja-•=ğ‡Ğ=•-׺°”˜`”°ş×
Home of the quoted
Reaaly I am in a Chinese nuclear sub- JDmino
Meh- Baske
posted 06 August 2008 07:48 AM EDT (US)     21 / 255  
The poisoning of Santos was clearly by mafia, but I don't think the knife cuts was by another mafia group. Tartarian mentioned the poison was martian, but I have a feeling the knife cuts weren't. As previously said, I believe there is one mafia with two other killing roles by this data (SK and Vig maybe?)
I'll go chucking a random vote on Purple Worm, because he's Purple.

I'm not exactly a genuis at Night Starts (my first time), but do we start with Random Voting like with day start, or do we do something else...
Racist lol

Careful, random voting can look scummy. Or it could just be your playing style. I don't know.

Cheesewiz roleclaiming doctor on the first day strikes me as suspicious since he puts himself in a a great deal of danger and therefore will have to self-protect more often. This either means he IS really a doctor (just an illogical one) or a scummy role IMO.

PurpleWorm
posted 06 August 2008 10:01 AM EDT (US)     22 / 255  
As yo captain, I think I should say that I think Shanks is innocent. But I still want to know who the chef aboard ship is, if I may...

dadburn flippity flap crapmoan stank
posted 06 August 2008 11:04 AM EDT (US)     23 / 255  
Cheesewiz didn't role claim doctor, Shanks is the one who dug out Chessewiz.

I say we lynch someone inexperienced from play. If anyone doesn't like this idea, discard it. I'm only trying to give some ideas.

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 06 August 2008 12:59 PM EDT (US)     24 / 255  
Hm, lucky Cheese escaped. Judging by what he said, Shanks is most likely innocent, and we also have some mason groups.

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 06 August 2008 02:51 PM EDT (US)     25 / 255  
Hmm.. I must reside in secrecy.. Now before this gets ugly, Lets not just start Random voting. We might Loose some valuable people. Now, there was a death last night, Poisoned. Santos died right in front of Shanks door (supposedly, he might have been dragged over there by martians). Someone should investigate Santos to know what role he was.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 11  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Martian Mini-Mafia: Game Thread (Day 3)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames