Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Insane Asylum Mafia - Day 3
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
posted 26 October 2008 06:04 PM EDT (US)   

Game Thread:-Endgame-

The Town has emerged victorious!

My email: purpleworm1[at]gmail[dot]com

TBK hasn't shown his face in a bit so I guess I'll post this now...

~Story~

The bitter taste of salt in your mouth, you open your exhausted eyes to the blurry sight of eleven others on the floor around you, sprawled in chaotic fashion. As you flail your hands across the floor to stand up, your palm catches bits of broken glass and your fingers find pools of blood spouting from several disfigured corpses. As you and the others get up, you realize your memory of the past few weeks has vanished. All that remains is a medical bracelet on each of your wrists, stating your name, and that you are a resident of the Oceanic Experimental Insane Asylum 92.1, dedicated to treating the most bizarre of mental cases. As you and your fellow inmates inspect the area, you discover the bulk of the multi-million dollar experimental medicines are missing. It would appear that some of the staff was trying to get away with some extra cash in addition to their paycheck. Among the corpses surrounding you, all but 3 of the staff are accounted for. Although your group has managed to activate the emergency beacon, it is evident that whoever was trying to make clean with the medicines will not cease to try and make it out. You decide along with the other psychotics to try and weed out the corrupt staff among you…

~Game Mechanics~

• Expect traditional roles, but do be prepared for some wacky ones too. Most of you are insane after all….
  • This game will be a Night start, with a simple majority to lynch as in most mafia games.
  • I will not be lenient to those not abiding by the rules; all and every rulebreaker will be modkilled, without exception.
  • The Night Phase will have a 48 hour deadline; I maintain the right to implement a deadline on the Day Phase if by my discretion I deem it necessary for the activity of the game.
  • I will gladly clarify the odder of roles, email me with any questions.

~Rules~

• Abide by the Code of Conduct for HeavenGames.
  • Fulfill your win condition as stated in your role email while abiding by restrictions set.
  • You may only talk during the Day Phase. The thread will be locked at night; you may not talk/strategize at this time unless stated in your role email, nor may you communicate outside of this thread concerning gameplay at any time without permission from your role email
  • You may not edit your posts. Period. Doublepost if necessary, but editing of posts is not tolerated.
  • You may not quote your role email in any case whatsoever.
  • The participation of all players is required. "Lurking" will not be tolerated and all inactive players will be replaced promptly at my discretion.
  • The Day Phase lasts until a simple majority is reached in deciding a lynch at which time the Night Phase will begin
  • Voting will only be recorded if performed in the following format:
    [b]Vote: PurpleWorm[/b]
    [b]Unvote: PurpleWorm[/b]
    All other votes/unvotes will not be counted. If changing your vote, remember to Unvote before Voting again otherwise your vote will not be counted.

• Once a simple majority has been reached for a lynch, no more Votes/Unvotes will be counted as I generate the lynch post
  • Failure to follow any post restrictions will result in a modkill
  • Dead Players cannot talk, save maybe a goodbye message, and may not reveal information crucial to gameplay at this time.
  • I reserve the right to change the rules stated at any time.
  • Have fun, you are all crazy after all

Credit to Yeebaagoon and Magma for rules.

~Players~

NameEmailStatusRole
    Mappppsiggy1993[at]gmail[dot]comAliveUnknown
    Mephil esmephiles[at]live[dot]co[dot]ukDeadPrivate Investigator(Cop)
    NeverPlayedHalo3 neverplayedhalo3[at]hotmail[dot]comDeadBipolar Inmate(Town)
    Survivor FoJoe_Surv[at]hotmail[dot]comAliveUnknown
    PIT_KINGkoji1_2_3[at]hotmail[dot]comD eadInsomniac Lover 1(Tracker)
    Shanks13mastamind_130[at]yahoo[dot]comDeadUnstable Guard(Bodyguard)
    Brighty ChaosRobie[at]Hotmail[dot]comDeadPyromaniac(Serial Killer)
    Briguy54321Briguy54321[at] hotmail[dot]comDeadEvil Psychiatrist(Mafia)
    Azur_FireAzur_Fire[at]hotmail[dot]comAliveUnknown
    R otaretilbobrebuga4[at]gmail[dot]comAliveUnknown
    Yeebaagoonyeebaagooon[at]h otmail[dot]co[dot]ukAliveUnknown
    Minos YewmanMinos_Yewman[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]ukDeadInsomniac Lover 2(Tracker)

Reserves:

~Votecount~

NameVotecount
    Mapppp1- Yeebaagoon
    Survivor Fo0
    Azur_Fire0
    Rotaretilbo0
    Yeebaagoon2- Azur, Rotaretilbo
    No Lynch0

Mephiles getz teh Free Cookie for guessing the picture is actually of Alcatraz.

PurpleWorm
    Winner of the 2008 AoMH Boss Battle Competition
    Scenarios: Knights of Ni, Gargarensis Rap (4.5)
    "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird, and not enough the bad luck of the early worm." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

[This message has been edited by PurpleWorm (edited 11-20-2008 @ 05:40 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 26 October 2008 06:06 PM EDT (US)     1 / 428  
    /in

Rain is coming down
    posted 26 October 2008 06:19 PM EDT (US)     2 / 428  
    Might join.

I did a VERY interesting mafia along these lines on foreign flamingos, a while back. asylum. with zombies.

Interesting roels included someone who had hallucinations he was a cop, and got a completely fictitious set of results, and someone who had to send me all night actions in French for fear of mod kill.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
    posted 26 October 2008 06:20 PM EDT (US)     3 / 428  
    In

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 26 October 2008 06:34 PM EDT (US)     4 / 428  
    CONFIRMED!!!
    Email: neverplayedhalo3[at]hotmail[dot]com

Finally!

(I'm already mildly insane. Do i get any sort of bonus?!)

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks

[This message has been edited by NeverPlayedHalo3 (edited 10-26-2008 @ 06:52 PM).]

posted 26 October 2008 06:46 PM EDT (US)     5 / 428  
    In, Joe_Surv[at]hotmail[dot]com
    posted 26 October 2008 07:22 PM EDT (US)     6 / 428  
    In, koji1_2_3[at]hotmail[dot]com

Life's a bitch because if it was a slut, it'd be too easy.

posted 26 October 2008 07:35 PM EDT (US)     7 / 428  
    Ah yes. This is email mafia. Too used to private messages.

kaptajn_ninja[at]live[dot]dk

That means exactly what you think it means. It's my msn too if anyone's interested.

Rain is coming down
    posted 26 October 2008 08:06 PM EDT (US)     8 / 428  
    mastamind_130@yahoo.com

posted 26 October 2008 09:05 PM EDT (US)     9 / 428  
    posted 26 October 2008 09:08 PM EDT (US)     10 / 428  
    In, Briguy54321@hotmail.com

Just be aware I might not be as active on this until Wednesday cause my computers harddrive broke and I need new recovery disks. I'm on my moms comp atm.

Oh and please dont lynch me for no good reason like last game.

I need to think of a new sig.
    posted 26 October 2008 09:31 PM EDT (US)     11 / 428  
    posted 26 October 2008 09:41 PM EDT (US)     12 / 428  
    Seconded

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
    posted 26 October 2008 11:44 PM EDT (US)     13 / 428  
    /out
    (Azur_Fire[at]hotmail[dot]com)

Ăžųŗ§ƒ¡ŗë
    --------------------
    Scenario Scriptor for Reverie World Studios
    -Forums-

[This message has been edited by Azur_Fire (edited 10-26-2008 @ 11:46 PM).]

posted 27 October 2008 03:23 AM EDT (US)     14 / 428  
    brebuga4@gmail.com

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
    posted 27 October 2008 03:25 AM EDT (US)     15 / 428  
    Just like RL .

In

yeebaagooon@hotmail.co.uk

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
    posted 27 October 2008 04:02 AM EDT (US)     16 / 428  
    I'm away for tuesday to saturday - would I be missing anything?

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
    posted 27 October 2008 08:21 AM EDT (US)     17 / 428  
    Minos_Yewman@hotmail.co.uk

I haven't played mafia before but I've been following some of the others so I know how the game works and what some of the roles are. Although going by my FWOD luck I'll be the unlucky person who gets killed on Night 0.

Minos Yewman
    Ex-Spore Heaven Cherub

"With moderator powers come moderate responsabilities." -Alex_Of_Macedon

Continuous Creation Competition 2 | SpH Staff Dethy Mafia | The Hypermaze
    posted 27 October 2008 02:26 PM EDT (US)     18 / 428  
    -Updated-

Bingo Little: Since mini-mafias have less players than regular ones, I can tell you missing that much time in a small game is highly detrimental to gameplay, but it would nice to have you as a replacement?

I'll get to work on typing up role emails. This is going to be interesting

PurpleWorm
    "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird, and not enough the bad luck of the early worm." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
    posted 27 October 2008 03:47 PM EDT (US)     19 / 428  
    I'll be a reserve.

Siggy1993[at]gmail[dot]com

◓◓◓◓◓
    posted 27 October 2008 03:48 PM EDT (US)     20 / 428  
    I love mini-mafias. And is that picture Alcatras or whatever it's called?

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 27 October 2008 04:00 PM EDT (US)     21 / 428  
    I think I'll sit this one out on the touchlines with the half time oranges and the fat wheezy kids with a note from matron, thanks.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
    posted 27 October 2008 04:12 PM EDT (US)     22 / 428  
    Yay, every one is set up! Can we start asap?! I really wanna see what happens...

posted 27 October 2008 04:46 PM EDT (US)     23 / 428  
    And is that picture Alcatras or whatever it's called?
    You getz teh Cookie.
    Can we start asap?!
    Role Emails are a a real pain to write, I feel really sorry for mods of full-size mafias. I dunno how you guys do it. I'll have 'em done as soon as my hand stops bleeding from typing so much.

PurpleWorm
    posted 27 October 2008 04:58 PM EDT (US)     24 / 428  
    Damnit, too late.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
    posted 27 October 2008 05:51 PM EDT (US)     25 / 428  
    -Role Emails Sent-

Confirm recieval of your role email with:
    [b]Confirmed[/b]
    You have until Wednesday 10-29-08 05:37 PM EDT to confirm.

Game Mechanics Note:

-This game has been designed to match a handicapped town with a weaker mafia, so don't be surprised by your restrictions...

PurpleWorm

[This message has been edited by PurpleWorm (edited 10-27-2008 @ 05:56 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Insane Asylum Mafia - Day 3
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames