Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Shuffle! Mini Mafia - Day 3
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 9  Next Page »
posted 08 December 2008 03:27 AM EDT (US)   
Shuffle! Mini Mafia

So spoke The Wanderer, mindful of hardships, of fierce slaughters and the downfall of kinsmen:

After the finding of the immortal passages, Gods and Demons alike frequent the mortal world to take a brief respite from their other worldly activities. However, in secret, they forged an alliance, determined to investigate the very root of all Creation. Experiments were carried out in hopes of analysing the very essence of life. Yet, when they tried to imbue excessive magic powers into their specimen, things go awry, as the tests culminated in an explosion of fire and frost. Thus the sands of time were afflicted with untold disruptions. As knowledge of that ill-fated event soon passed out of memory and became but a legend, a child of untold power now walks the Earth, threatening the very balance of the cosmos. And the heavens shall soon tremble...

So spake the wise man in his mind, where he sat apart in secret meditations:

The dark now comes, the nightshadows deepen. It has begun...

Game Status: Day 4.

Rules:

• No mods are allowed to view my edit history (in this game)

• Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary. Once is fine, though a mod will be asked to read your edit history. but if it happens multiple times, you may be mod-killed.

• Do not reveal any information after your character has died.

• Do not quote from your role email.

• This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.

• No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.

• Follow HG's CoC.

• During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name. Be sure to bold it!

• If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote.

• Thou shalt adhere to the above or face the pain of Death.

*Note that emails are within brackets.

7.Pit_King ( koji1_2_3@hotmail.com )

11.Mephiles ( mephiles[at]live.co.uk )

The Dead:

4.SomethingGuinness ( somethingguinness AT gmail DOT com )

(Mayumi Thyme - cop/mason - Humans)

2.rlpLeYs ( Trigger.Guy@hotmail.com )

( Primula - doctor - Artificial Lifeform )

10.Briguy ( Briguy54321@hotmail.com )

( Tsubomi - mason - Gods )

6.Purple Worm ( purpleworm1@gmail.com )

( Kaede Fuyou - Informed Restricted Vigilante - Humans )

5.Minos Yewman ( Minos_Yewman@hotmail.co.uk )

( Asa Shigure - Action Enhancer - Artificial Lifeform )

1.Shanks ( mastamind_130@yahoo.com )

( Lisianthus - Faith Vigilante - Gods )

9.Ironclaw77 ( Ironclaw77@gmail.com )

( Kareha - roleblocker/mason - Gods )

3.Alison ( alison@alyssea.net )

( Ama Shigure - Doctor/mason - Artificial Lifeforms )

8.Survivor Fo Sho ( Exothokman@hotmail.com )

( Rin Tsuchimi - Martyr - Humans )

Reserves:

1.Shraze@yahoo.com

2.brebuga4@gmail.com

3.kunlizhan[at]gmail[dot]com

My email is theexeter@gmail.com

The Wanderer hast spoken...

The soul now burns, these thoughts I churn.
To never have a brief sojourn.
Oh maiden Death! Please hear my plea!
Allieviate, my malady.
Engulf me now, to you I bow.
Embrace me now, your tears, my vow.

[This message has been edited by The Wanderer (edited 12-24-2008 @ 01:18 AM).]

Replies:
posted 08 December 2008 03:28 AM EDT (US)     1 / 215  
It is now Night 0.

You have 48 hours to send in your night actions.

Allieviate, my malady.

[This message has been edited by The Wanderer (edited 12-08-2008 @ 03:29 AM).]

posted 10 December 2008 08:40 AM EDT (US)     2 / 215  
Runes of mystical powers formed before her, symbols of an ancient order older than that of antiquity, out of the whispering winds. Her eyes glistened in the radiance of the magic glow. A series of verses, of a variety of curses, raced across her mind, like a pandemonium circus. Bathed in hues of Tyrian purple and lavender blue, these signs of absolute power shone forth with all their might and majesty.

---

He clutched his throat. He was unable to breathe properly. It felt as if someone was trying to strangle him. He sank down onto the ground; his face was blue with excruciating pain.

---

‘A terror of utter power will be unleashed! To dominate all the free peoples! And all shall bow before me and despair!’ shrieked the magic user.

‘You still in here?’ asked the god with an inquisitive edge in her voice.

The gloom lifted almost instantly, and the runes vanished into the deepest recesses of the nether realm.

The door creaked open, and a light of purity engulfed the room.

‘There you are! I’ve been looking for you. The girls are already headed to the mall. Are you coming?’

‘Yeah… sure… I’m coming.’ She replied. Her ears twitched with annoyance.

As the pair sauntered across the corridor, the god chanced a question.

‘So what took you so long?’ She enquired.

‘I… um… was just thinking…’ her voice trailed off.

‘Maa! Maa! Maa! You are fantasizing about him already!? He just left about an hour ago!’

All of a sudden, the god froze. A warm radiance enveloped her.

‘Maa... maa… maa…’ she muttered as she retreated into a world of thought.

‘Not again! Must you always do this when we’re in the middle of the walkway!?’

---

Elsewhere, the male sighed with relief. He had survived the clutches of magic.

Ninjapenjuin was attacked, but survived.

---

'Did you see that, old friend?' said Forbesii.

'What in the name of the gods are you referring to?' bellowed Eustoma.

'That girl there. Played by James Hook!' he roared.

'Give me a reason why I should freakin' care!' Eustoma hollered back at him.

---

In another part of the known world, a reporter wannabe was doing some scouting of her own...

She trailed the masked man through a series of winding alleys and pathways, and made sure that no tracks were left behind. Just as she was about to pounce on her latest scoop of the day, she was smashed by a metallic chair which materialized out of thin air. She fell, with her pen and notebook in hand, not knowing what had befallen upon her.

SomethingGuinness, Mayumi Thyme, Cop/mason, Humans, has been killed.

It is now Day 1.

There are 10 of you.

It is 6 to lynch.

Allieviate, my malady.

[This message has been edited by The Wanderer (edited 12-10-2008 @ 09:03 AM).]

posted 10 December 2008 03:01 PM EDT (US)     3 / 215  
Alrighty then. Seems Santos has attempted to investigate a powerful player and was killed in return, sucks to die on day 1 (I hope he doesn't get pissed about it as much as I do :\). Judging from the story it seems the kill was attempted by James Hook, plus he is quite a good candidate for pressure so:

Vote: James Hook

Life's a bitch because if it was a slut, it'd be too easy.

posted 10 December 2008 03:19 PM EDT (US)     4 / 215  
Shit.

Unvote

posted 10 December 2008 03:57 PM EDT (US)     5 / 215  
So I guess Hook is a god? I'm assuming he is the one talking in the text. He probably has some sort of special role too, which is probably pro-town.

I need to think of a new sig.
posted 10 December 2008 04:48 PM EDT (US)     6 / 215  
Somehow I don't think the Wanderer would reveal Hooky's role.
posted 10 December 2008 04:51 PM EDT (US)     7 / 215  
It seems The Wanderer is either refering to James as the killer or protector, either way he's a power role so I want to know his alliance.

posted 10 December 2008 05:31 PM EDT (US)     8 / 215  
{Finally, daytime!}

Now for some analysis...

It took me a couple of reads to sort out who was who in the first piece of dialogue, but I'm relatively sure I've got it now. The young girl is the murderous magic user, and the one that says, "Maa, maa," is the god. However, I'm not entirely sure of their relation to each other, but judging by the speed at which the magic user dismissed the magic, the god would not have been pleased to find the magic user doing whatever it was she was doing. I'm also inclined to believe that the magic user is an evil character, based on this quote...
To dominate all the free peoples! And all shall bow before me and despair!
About the god, I'm unsure, but she seems more interested in being more motherly than anything else.

Don't understand the dialogue between Eustoma and Forbesii, but I'll keep it in mind for later. James Hook is clearly an actor of some sort... Perhaps...

And then it appears the mafia nailed Guinness on a lucky shot... Bloody awful role for us to lose the first night out...
Seems Santos has attempted to investigate a powerful player and was killed in return
Doubt it worked like that, my guess is that Guinness was killed by someone other than his target.
So I guess Hook is a god? I'm assuming he is the one talking in the text.
He's referred to as an actor though, or an impersonator. I see no tie between him and a god.
It seems The Wanderer is either refering to James as the killer or protector, either way he's a power role so I want to know his alliance.
Y'see those lines between the pieces of the story? It generally represents a shift in location/point of view/situation... Don't try to tie them together unless evidence indicates that such should be done.

posted 10 December 2008 05:42 PM EDT (US)     9 / 215  
Oh I see how you are looking at it. I assumed that the dialouge was talking about what just happened. However, I still stick by my reasoning as I think the gods would be watching that as opposed to some literal play with actors.

posted 10 December 2008 06:01 PM EDT (US)     10 / 215  
Can someone take out the "game" part in the title? James Hook can't view this thread if it has that because of parental locks.

posted 10 December 2008 07:43 PM EDT (US)     11 / 215  
Thanks whoever changed the title, but James still cannot join. It probably has to do with the "shuffle" part, so Hook has asked to be replaced.

posted 10 December 2008 10:33 PM EDT (US)     12 / 215  
Seems like James needs a replacement. I'll send a mail to Ironclaw to see if he's still available.

Allieviate, my malady.
posted 10 December 2008 10:51 PM EDT (US)     13 / 215  
For some reason I'm interested in AoMH again. Must be your friendliness, Wanderer.

I want teh replacement spot.

i r uber active.

posted 10 December 2008 11:55 PM EDT (US)     14 / 215  
Ok this is all guessing, but I have a theory. This game is closed communication, so you should not be talking to people about this game. But I think Pit_King was sort of implying that he was talking to James by telling us he was unable to get into this thread. Normally he should send a e-mail to the host, but instead James told Pit_King, Meaning he is in contact with James, thus making them allies, thus making them a 3ed party, or mafia. I think we should lynch one of them and see if they are a threat.

°o.O O.o°
.o O°FYI: I DO NOT ABUSE DRUGS°O o.
.o O°My Seal°O o.
°O o..o O°Of Seriousness°O o..o O°
posted 10 December 2008 11:56 PM EDT (US)     15 / 215  
I might be missing some details in TheW’s big wall of text up there, but that is what I'm thinking. Also personally I would go for killing James, because Pit_King seems to want him too stay.

°o.O O.o°
.o O°My Seal°O o.
posted 11 December 2008 00:05 AM EDT (US)     16 / 215  
This game is closed communication, so you should not be talking to people about this game. But I think Pit_King was sort of implying that he was talking to James by telling us he was unable to get into this thread.
Erm, unlikely. It's not uncommon for people to talk to each other and ask another person in a mafia game to tell the host that they might not be present. If two people are on MSN, and they're both in the same game, do you think the person who can't access the game is going to wait for the host? I think not. What you're doing is looking in too deep. It might be worth keeping in mind, but until later, it's not conclusive, IMO.

posted 11 December 2008 00:17 AM EDT (US)     17 / 215  
ESO 2:
NeverPlayedHalo3
Google Talk:
I
MSN Messenger:
[ Call | Add | View ]
Yahoo IM:
cream.
AIM:
whipped
[ Send Message | Add to buddylist ]
Maybe he doesn’t show it public, but I doubt it, IMO.

°o.O O.o°
.o O°My Seal°O o.
posted 11 December 2008 00:24 AM EDT (US)     18 / 215  
If you ask me why…. Because he is a very outgoing person, and if he had it he would decently show it to get as many people added as he can. But he has a computer that rejects this thread, probly he mom, or dad set it up that way, and I don’t think that people like that would be happy with him talking to strangers over the internet. Still I’m just guessing. Maybe your right, I’m looking too deep.

°o.O O.o°
.o O°My Seal°O o.
posted 11 December 2008 00:32 AM EDT (US)     19 / 215  
But my point is he probly doesn’t use msn or any think like that, he was trading e-mails with pit, and he found he couldn’t get in the thread. So he told Pit, and Pit posted it. He was using e-mail, so why not just send it too TheW?

°o.O O.o°
.o O°My Seal°O o.
posted 11 December 2008 00:57 AM EDT (US)     20 / 215  
He could be mason with Pit and still be town.
posted 11 December 2008 01:07 AM EDT (US)     21 / 215  
For some reason I'm interested in AoMH again. Must be your friendliness, Wanderer.
I want teh replacement spot.
I'll put you on the reserves first, if that's alright with you. I work on a 'first-come,first-served' basis so I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit.

Allieviate, my malady.

[This message has been edited by The Wanderer (edited 12-11-2008 @ 01:07 AM).]

posted 11 December 2008 03:27 AM EDT (US)     22 / 215  
LOL. I wait for the end of the game now
posted 11 December 2008 06:01 AM EDT (US)     23 / 215  
This game is closed communication, so you should not be talking to people about this game. But I think Pit_King was sort of implying that he was talking to James by telling us he was unable to get into this thread.

This probably isn't the case.
He could be mason with Pit and still be town.

If they were connected in this mafia, this would probably be why, because an evil role wouldn't be so stupid to do that.

Imo, they probably have no connection at all, because I heard them talking about this matter in other threads.

posted 11 December 2008 06:23 AM EDT (US)     24 / 215  
Erm, so where should we go from here? Random vote to get a RC to go from, or does someone have an idea?
posted 11 December 2008 06:33 AM EDT (US)     25 / 215  
Sounds good to me.

Vote: rlpLeYs

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 9  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Shuffle! Mini Mafia - Day 3
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames