You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Dark Knight Mafia - Day 12
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 91  Next Page »
posted 11 January 2009 08:39 PM EDT (US)   

The night is darkest before the dawn, and the dawn is coming, or is it?... Just when Batman thought he might be getting the chance to take the mask off once and for all, a city progressing towards a brighter future is pitched into chaos by the The Joker, whose eerie grin, laughter, and inhuman morality forces the people of Gotham to confront everything they believe in. Now, citizens call for the unmasking of Batman and the murder of innocent civilians, all at the commands of a clown. Which side will rise above the chaos or, rather, dive deeper into it?

It is currently Day Ten

Please take this time to select a player to lynch. There are 5 alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch.

Players:

Alive

2. ninjapenguin - super_monkey_man(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk
5. Hot Sax - i.follow.the.king@gmail.com - Brighty
9. Spore_Man13 - sporedude21@gmail.com
20. Jakwarrior - Jakwarrior07@hotmail.com - Survivor Fo Sho - exothokman@hotmail.com
28. Minos Yewman - Minos_Yewman@hotmail.co.uk - Chimera

Dead

18. Brighty - ChaosRobie@hotmail.com - Passenger Ferry Pilot (Vanilla Townie)
6. Cheesewiz - cheesewiz@heavengames.com - Lieutenant James Gordon (Cop/Bodyguard)
14. Azur - Azur_Fire[at]hotmail[dot]com - Mayor Anthony Garcia (Noble)
19. Ironclaw77 - Ironclaw77@gmail.com - Coleman Reese (Miller)
4. Baske - bassianius[at]live.nl - Batman (Jack of All Trades)
11. Alex - alex@heavengames.com - Bruce Wayne (Noble)
22. Yeebaagooon - yeebaagooon(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk - Lau (Commuter survivor)
23. SomethingGuinness - somethingguinnessATgmailDOTcom - Salvatore Maroni (Mafia Godfather)
21. Nacht Jaeger - jaeger@heavengames.com - Dopey (Mafia Goon)
10. Son_of_the_King - adamcoldrick@hotmail.com - Detective Ramirez (Selective Cop)
26. Mapppp - siggy1993[at]gmail[dot]com - Brighty - ChaosRobie@hotmail.com - Rachel Dawes (Lover)
27. PurpleWorm - purpleworm1[at]gmail[dot]com - Grumpy (Mafia Goon)
16. pubby8 - pub_the_pig@yahoo.com - Thug (Mafia Goon)
3. James Hook - neverplayedhalo3@hotmail.com - Lucius Fox (Inventor)
15. Beelzebub - Galrsrevenge@hotmail.com - Happy (Mafia Goon)
17. Phaethon180 - phaethon130@yahoo.com - The Joker (Mafia Godfather and Sole Survivor)
24. Crusading Knight - crusading_knight[at]hotmail[dot]com - Azur - Azur_Fire[at]hotmail[dot]com - The Scarecrow (SK)
29. Kora - koramei@hotmail.com - Detective Wuertz (Selective cop turned mafia)
8. Survivor Fo - Joe_Surv2@hotmail.com - Reporter
13. Tombit - tombit@msn.com - Prison Ferry Pilot
7. Briguy - Briguy54321@hotmail.com - Brian, wannabe Batman faith vig
1. Pit_King - koji1_2_3@hotmail.com - Harvey Dent/Two Face - Attorney turned SK
25. Mephiles - mephiles(at)live(dot)co(dot)uk - Detective Stephens - Loyal Cop
12. rlpLeYs - Trigger.Guy@hotmail.com - Gambol - Mafia Bodyguard

Vote Count

-

Rules:

• Mod is God. What I say goes.

• Do not edit your posts, instead, double-post. Editing once accidentally is forgivable, I will let everyone know what was said. Multiple slip-ups will result in a mod-kill.

• Don't talk about the game after you are dead. If you're the cop, don't share what you know. YOU'RE DEAD!

• Don't talk about this game outside this thread unless you've been told you're allowed to.

• Don't quote the stuff I e-mailed to you. Obviously, some things will have to be the same but I do not want to see your entire e-mail pasted as a roleclaim. I will beat you.

• Keep discussion at night to a minimum.

• You cannot roleclaim unless you have at least 1/3 of the votes necessary to lynch you.

• Don't break the CoC.

• When voting/unvoting during the day, use the template below. Failing to do so will result in your votes not being counted.

• Vote: Player Name
    [b]Vote: Player Name[/b]
    Unvote: Player Name
    [b]Unvote: Player Name[/b]
    Obligatory Finger of Suspicion:
    [img]http://fi.somethingawful.com/customtitles/title-golden_dragon.gif[/img]

My Inactivity Policy:

As far as I'm concerned, when you sign up for a mafia, you are saying that you are willing to make the time to be active. Failing to be active is detrimental to the game, even the most apparently trivial roles can make a huge difference. As a result, I do not plan on allowing people to be inactive in this game. In order to combat inactivity, I ask that you all let me know if you're going to be inactive and why. I will also send out a mass e-mail at the beginning of each day and night, to remind people to do their stuff. Let's make this a good game, be active.

A big thanks to Rot for helping me balance and giving me a nice spreadsheet to work with!

Day One Text
...Like this so called Batman - a lot of people say he's doing some good, that criminals are running scared... But I say No! What kind of hero needs to wear a mask?...
The Chechen stepped out of his van. "Look what your drugs did to my man!" A figure from the shadows calmly replied, "Buyer beware..." Suddenly, the Chechen's dogs began barking. "He's here!" hissed the Chechen. The bodyguard spread out and the figure in the shadows smiled beneath his hood. Then, from the shadows, burst several cloaked figures with guns. "What the hell! He! They've got guns?" the Chechen screamed. He leaped back into the van and sped off, while the batmen raided the other van. After a short conflict, the wall of the parking garage burst open as the Batmobile roared through. From it leaped the Dark Knight, who deftly subdued the dealers and fake batmen, and then pursued the now-fleeing shadowed dealer. As the van sped down a spiral, Batman jumped from the edge of his level of the garage and landed hard on the van. Batman proceeded to cut the van open and realized that the dealer was none other than the Scarecrow. The Scarecrow drove dangerously and managed to shake Batman free. Laying on the ground, Batman turned to face one of the fake batmen. "Don't let me catch you around again..." he growled. "What... What gives you the right! We're just trying to help!" the fake batman yelled. "I don't wear hockey pads," Batman replied, and stalked off.
It is now Day One.
There are 29 players alive, it will take 15 votes to lynch and five to get an RC.

Night One Text
The civilians slowly came closer to Brighty, watching him carefully. Whispers of bombs and suicide floated through the crowd as it pressed closer to its unfortunate victim. Brighty tried to reason with them, begging for mercy. "I've only ever been a ferry pilot, you all know that! I... I... Are you all really this crazy? You're running scared! You're not thinking! Brighty cried out in vain though, the crowd surged towards him. Fumbling for a pistol with which to kill himself, Brighty found his gun knocked from his hand as he was brutally beaten by the mob. After several minutes, the crowd stepped back to look at the bloody body. The victim of the town had been telling the truth, Brighty had been the Passenger Ferry Pilot all along...
It is now Night One.
You have approximately 48 hours to send in night actions.
If you do not have a night action, send me an e-mail so that I know you're paying attention.
Anyone not submitting a night e-mail will have their activity questioned.
Do not post about the game during the night, feel free to talk casually though.

Day Two Text
As night fell, a blanket of silent apprehension cloaked Gotham. Some citizens fled indoors to the security of locks and bolts. Others carefully wandered the streets, in search of clues. As time passed, everything began to fall into place…
Lucius Fox wandered quietly to a street corner, waiting for the person whom he had decided to meet with earlier that evening. After several minutes, no one had arrived. Fox began to worry. Then, from behind, he felt a heavy blow and he fell to the ground, unconscious. When he awoke, he was lying in his bed at home, with a note on his mirror. The note read, “I found you on a street corner last night and thought it best to patch you up. Please do be careful in the future.”
Distraught by the mishaps of the previous day, Lieutenant Gordon looked out over the dark water. Action had to be taken, he decided. He returned to his police car and instructed his driver to go to a certain location for some investigating. As they arrived, he hopped out of the car, and was gone into the darkness for a few minutes. He returned, satisfied, and re-entered the car. He turned to face the driver, and was horrified to see The Joker grinning at him. “Surprise, Lieutenant…” The Joker hissed, as the hands of a thug closed over Gordon’s face. When they found him in the morning, he had was roped up about a light post, his mouth slit open to his ears.
Mayor Anthony Garcia thought he would be safe at home. He was wrong. After the lynching, he had returned home and promptly locked his doors and windows. Despite all this, he wandered up to his bedroom to find Salvatore Maroni and his goons waiting. The police would find the mangled body of their former mayor the next morning.
Lieutenant Gordon (Cheesewiz) has been killed.
Mayor Anthony Garcia (Azur) has been killed.
It is now Day Two.
There are 26 players alive. It will require fourteen votes for a lynch. It will require 4 votes for a roleclaim.
I am now in search of replacements for Nacht Jaeger, Crusading Knight, and Minos Yewman. If you are interested, e-mail me. If any of those three players post before they are replaced, they hold their spot.

Night Two Text
The citizens of Gotham, alarmed and confused by the violence in the night, swiftly assembled and began bickering and fighting like children. Accusations and claims flew, and in the end, Ironclaw77 had had his name dragged through the mud and trampled. Now, over his dead body, the people of Gotham glared at one another. Accusations and jibes continued to flow as mafia members grinned slyly at one another. And to think the violence was only just beginning...
Coleman Reese, a miller played by Ironclaw77, has been lynched.
It is now Night Two.
You have forty-eight hours to send in your night actions. After I receive all actions or the forty-eight hours expires, Day Three will begin.

Day Three Text
"Mr. Wayne, sir... I've developed some new technology for you, since you requested some upgrades..." Lucius Fox said with a smile. He handed a case to Bruce Wayne, and said, "Do be safe tonight. Gotham needs you." Bruce nodded, "I know. I've got a lead. By tomorrow morning, this city will be a cleaner place." "I certainly hope so," Fox said quietly as Bruce walked purposefully off.
"Party later tonight... I've got plenty of time to catch my man before then," Bruce said to himself as he rode the lift into the Bat Cave. He donned his suit and moved into the night in search of his target. It didn't take him long to find Maroni. The crime lords thought they owned this city anymore. Batman quietly followed the mobster, but lost him in the alleys. Frustrated, Batman began to hear shouting, and he ran towards the commotion.
"You lying son of a bitch!" screamed Maroni. Lau sat tied to a metal chair in the middle of a warehouse. "You weren't even here last night! You're a rat, you haven't kept anything safe! Lau sat quietly, blinking. Suddenly, he flinched and began struggling. Batman saw Maroni pull a small pistol out of his pocket. He glanced around, but saw too many mobsters standing around to do anything. Maroni grinned coldly and put the metal to Lau's forehead. A gunshot tore through the air, and Lau went limp. Batman sighed, and ran off. He had a target for the next day
Maroni walked out of the building and saw The Joker standing next to his car. Maroni shivered, he hated the clown. "So we have a deal then, eh?" The Joker asked Maroni. "I told you your man wouldn't get the job done. I'll take care of it." Maroni stared coldly at The Joker and his goons. "I don't give a damn what you do, freak. I'm not giving in to your demands." Maroni opened the door of the car and got inside, not bothering to look at who was driving. As the car moved off, The Joker began to laugh.
Maroni sat quietly in the back of the car, disturbed by the night's events. The car stopped, and the driver turned around. "What the hell?" the driver whispered in confusion. "You're not the one I was looking for... But now, I suppose I can't let you go." The driver reached forward and pulled Maroni close. Maroni gasped, he came face to face with the Scarecrow. He tried to get away, but the Scarecrow sprayed him in the face and Maroni ceased breathing moments later.
Harvey and Rachel walked across the dance floor. "You know, Harvey, I've been thinking about a lot us..." Rachel said quietly. "And, well, I accept. I'll marry you." Dent smiled, and they began to dance.
Bruce Wayne arrived at the party not long after it had started, dressed impeccably. He spied out Dent quickly and moved to greet him. "Congratulations to you and Rachel," he said, not looking at Rachel. "Rachel told me a bit earlier..." He sighed and walked away.
Dent and Rachel resumed dancing. "I'm not sure if it's the right decision, but I think Phaethon is worth protecting. If he faces charges from the town tomorrow, I've decided to speak on his behalf," Dent announced. "I have faith in you Harvey," Rachel said.
Bruce wandered dejectedly across the floor. As he walked past the large oak doors, they blew open and Bruce was hurled across the floor. The Joker and his goons ran in and The Joker moved quickly over Wayne, wielding a shotgun. His pointed the gun down and blew Wayne away. "Boom, headshot!" The Joker crowed in satisfaction. The other party goers screamed as they heard the shot and saw the blood.
"Ladies and gentlemen... D'ya see what you're being reduced to? Figured it out yet!? It's over. I know, I know... You thought you had it. But you never did. All your little plans, I'm just turning them all upside down and there's nothing you can do about it. I've never had so much fun with people either! This is gonna go on, ladies and gentlemen, and I'm gonna enjoy every second of it. Every night, one of you is gonna die. Get used to it..." The Joker laughed maniacally and fired into the air. He turned and stalked out, and his goons proceeded to tear up the room and terrorize the guests. When it was all over, sunlight peeked over the horizon.
Salvatore Maroni (SomethingGuinness) has been killed.
Lau (Yeebaagooon) has been killed.
Bruce Wayne (Alex) has been killed.
Batman (Baske) has been killed.
It is now Day Three.
There are 21 players still alive. It will require 11 votes to lynch and three to elicit a role claim.

Night Three Text
Phaethon, encouraged by Dent's faith in him, walked confidently forward and pulled Nacht Jaeger from the crowd. "This is your man!" he announced. Brighty piped up, contesting Phaethon's claim. Dent tugged his collar nervously. There seemed to be so much riding on this one lynch. Yet Phaethon merely smiled, and drew the citizens of Gotham to his side. Ultimately, the majority consented to the lynch of Nacht, and Phaethon prompty plunged a knife into his chest.
Dopey, a mafia goon played by Nacht Jaeger, has been lynched.
It is now Night Three.
You have forty-eight hours to send in your night actions.
I'm also looking for replacements, so e-mail me if you're interested.

Day Four Text
Fox looked around, and then quickly placed his package in the decided location. He straightened his back and walked off, confident that the package would find its new owner. Not long after, a shadowy figure stumbled through the bushes, finding what Fox had left for him.
Elsewhere, nefarious dealings were at hand...
"It's taken you this long to act on my advice, you've got to do it now!" Wuertz cried. The Joker merely smiled. "Yes," he said, "Now we shall act... It's all going according to plan..."
The Joker and his men assembled fluidly and moved out to deal with their target. Tonight, they were planning something special. Tonight, the city would be plunged deeper into darkness. Tonight, Harvey Dent was theirs.
It is now Day 4.
No one died.
There are twenty players alive, it will require eleven votes to lynch and three to get a role claim.

Night Four Text
The citizens of Gotham milled around in confusion. Directions were shouted from the mouths of James Hook, Brighty, and Phaethon180. They swapped targets every other call, accusations were leveled, forgotten, and remade. In the end, Brighty marshaled the forces of the town against Son_of_the_King, who was swiftly beaten to death.

Son_of_the_King has been lynched. He was Detective Ramirez, a selective town cop.
It is now Night Four.
You have 48 hours to send in night actions.

Day Five Text
"Well, well, well... What have we here?" muttered The Joker as he approached Rachel Dawes. "Such a pretty little thing out here in the dark all by herself... Such a pity both her old protectors are gone..." Rachel turned and tried to run, but she was trapped. The Joker's ragged band circled around here, forcing her towards the lead clown. She raised her fists and lunged out at The Joker, but in vain. The Joker merely caught her hands and laughed maniacally as he threw her to the ground. "Such a beautiful thing... I'll make it quick for you. I just hate to see a damsel in distress... He lifted her off the ground and slid a knife between her ribs, and then let her fall to the ground. "Let's go," he said.
As the band moved out of the darkened alley, a figure burst from the shadows and bowled into one of the clowns. A burst of gunfire sounded, and then the vigilante fled, his black cape billowing behind him.
"Just a copycat..." The Joker cursed as he looked at the dead body of one of his men. "The real one is dead..." He turned and moved off without another word.
Earlier that night, Harvey Dent had been discovered in an alley way, bloody and beaten. The Joker had captured and tortured him, nearly to the point of death, and certainly to the point of insanity. His face was cut and torn all across one side. The couple that had found him called 911 and Harvey was moved to a hospital. Later that same night, Alfred Pennyworth went in to see him.
"Mr. Dent, sir. I'm afraid I have a bit of bad news for you," the servant said. "It's Rachel, isn't it? They got her..." Dent moaned. "Yes, sir. I'm... I'm sorry. This whole damned city is going to hell. I thought you'd like to know though. I'll go now." With that, Alfred left.
Dent laid in bed, face in his hands. He reached over to the stand beside his bed and picked up his coin. He turned it over and over in his fingers, then threw it violently against the wall. "This city might be going to hell, but I'm not. At least not yet. There's still hope." He pulled himself out of bed, and prepared to face the coming day. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain," he whispered. "I'll die for the city before I become the villain."
Rachel Dawes, played by Brighty, has been killed.
Grumpy, played by PurpleWorm, has been killed.
It is now Day Five.
There are 17 players left alive.
It will take 9 vote to lynch and 3 to get an RC.

Night Five Text
The citizens of Gotham made up their minds swiftly. After a brief argument, pubby8 became the target. He pleaded in vain, playing the ignorant. The town beat him mercilessly down.
pubby8 has been lynched. He was a mafia thug.
It is now Night Five.
Send in your night actions, you have 48 hours.

Day Six Text
"Not so brave on your own, are you clown?" the Scarecrow cackled as he moved towards Happy. Happy dodged left, then right, but the Scarecrow quickly lanced forward and sprayed him in the face. The Scarecrow then stepped back to watch as Happy fell to the floor in a choking mess, dead moments later.
"Y'know, you've been real annoying for me, Mr. Fox," The Joker said. "It's people like you who make plans... You scheme... You get other people to take action... A man in my position can't have you doing that anymore. So here it ends." Lucius Fox looked around. He could see people peering out of their windows. He saw a figure perched on a nearby building. He knew that people were watching and waiting. He hoped that they might help as they tried to in the daylight. "Alright then, let's have this out," Fox said. He tightened a fist, but was seized from behind by a thug. The Joker stepped in and laughed. "Time to put a smile on that face, Mr. Fox..."
Lucius Fox, played by James Hook, has been killed.
Happy, played by Beelzebub, has been killed.
It is now Day Six.
There are fourteen players alive.
It will require eight votes to lynch and two to get an RC.

Night Six Text
"You know he's The Joker," Briguy said. "There's no denying it anymore. Let's lynch him!" The town surged forward against Phaethon, who stood before them. "Come on then, kill me. Will the bloodshed ever end? I think not... Y'see, it's all part of the plan. You all know it too. There's no stopping it anymore. Madness, y'see, is like gravity... All it takes is a little push. I've given that little push. It doesn't end with me. Your Dark Knight is dead, you would've killed him yourselves if you could've. Your White Knight is broken in mind and spirit. Come on... It's over. I've won. You all win this battle, but I've won the war: You're all going to die."
The crowd hesitated. Then Harvey Dent walked forward by himself and punched The Joker. The Joker began laughing. "Come on then! HIT ME!" Dent punched him again and again. The Joker doubled over, bleeding from the nose and mouth. A few more stepped forward and began to kick The Joker, doubled over, but still laughing uproariously. Then Dent lifted The Joker up by his collar and brutally threw him down, shattering The Joker's back and killing him. The citizens of Gotham looked at the body, while the laugh of The Joker rang through the streets of Gotham.
The Joker, played by Phaethon180, has been lynched.
It is now Night Six.
You have 48 hours to send in night actions.

Day Seven Text
He walked over and stared quietly down at The Joker's mask. The Joker was dead now, of course. Why he held onto the mask, no one knew. His identity was already mysterious, and he had never worn the mask. He picked up the plastic visage and turned it about in his hands, then put it on. Knife in hand, he walked out the door.
The cool night air blew quietly through the streets. The masked man walked briskly down the street and turned into an alley. As he moved through the darkness, he heard footsteps behind him. He stopped, and turned around, coming face to face with The Scarecrow. The Scarecrow quickly brought a canister up to spray the masked man with, but was not quick enough. The masked man dodged around behind The Scarecrow and slammed his knife deep into The Scarecrow's back, and then left him to die. The criminals in Gotham were all dying. Perhaps the dawn was coming...
The Scarecrow, played by Azur, has been killed.
It is now Day 7.
There are 12 players left alive.
It will take 7 votes to lynch and 2 to get an RC.

[This message has been edited by Shanks13 (edited 03-20-2009 @ 10:33 PM).]

Replies:
posted 11 January 2009 08:44 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2277  
Confirmed

◓◓◓◓◓
posted 11 January 2009 08:45 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2277  
Confirmio
posted 11 January 2009 08:46 PM EDT (US)     3 / 2277  
Confirmed

I need to think of a new sig.
posted 11 January 2009 08:49 PM EDT (US)     4 / 2277  
posted 11 January 2009 08:50 PM EDT (US)     5 / 2277  
wtf, I don't have mine...

Did you forget, or you didn't send it yet?!

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
posted 11 January 2009 08:50 PM EDT (US)     6 / 2277  
Confirmed

posted 11 January 2009 08:51 PM EDT (US)     7 / 2277  
Nevermind/

Confirmius maxiumus

All I can say is woot.

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
posted 11 January 2009 08:51 PM EDT (US)     8 / 2277  
Confirmmmmmmmmmmmed
posted 11 January 2009 08:53 PM EDT (US)     9 / 2277  
posted 11 January 2009 08:54 PM EDT (US)     10 / 2277  
Confirmed

posted 11 January 2009 08:55 PM EDT (US)     11 / 2277  
A big thanks to Rot for helping me balance
Now I know this game will be golden

Confirmed

Life's a bitch because if it was a slut, it'd be too easy.

posted 11 January 2009 09:00 PM EDT (US)     12 / 2277  

CONFIRMED

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses –
behind the lines,
in the gym,
and out there on the road,
long before I dance under those lights.
posted 11 January 2009 09:01 PM EDT (US)     13 / 2277  
Confirmed

I don't have a penis - Ashrzr | What, ash has a penis - Blatant | no, I lie no longer - Ashrz
Proof that Noodle is a typical tea-drinking British
don't I have enough nicknames already - Revenge | no, you need more - Jack | says the tea drinking British! - Revenge | yes, say i. - Jack
Enlightenment is only one click away
posted 11 January 2009 09:02 PM EDT (US)     14 / 2277  
I will beat you.

posted 11 January 2009 09:02 PM EDT (US)     15 / 2277  
Confirmed.....

I R O N C L A W 7 7
Everything that shines ain't always
gonna be gold.
posted 11 January 2009 09:05 PM EDT (US)     16 / 2277  
confirmed
posted 11 January 2009 09:48 PM EDT (US)     17 / 2277  
Confirmed

PurpleWorm
Winner of the 2008 AoMH Boss Battle Competition
Scenarios: Knights of Ni, Gargarensis Rap (4.5)
"I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird, and not enough the bad luck of the early worm." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
posted 11 January 2009 09:58 PM EDT (US)     18 / 2277  
Confirmed

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 11 January 2009 10:09 PM EDT (US)     19 / 2277  
Conformed

Ăžųŗ§ƒ¡ŗë
--------------------
Scenario Scriptor for Reverie World Studios
-Forums-
posted 11 January 2009 10:32 PM EDT (US)     20 / 2277  
Holy crap, Phaethon! James Hook, this is the dude that lived/used to live with Shanks13; the one I was mentioning in my mafia. That is what I meant about any ol Joe can share an account.
posted 11 January 2009 10:41 PM EDT (US)     21 / 2277  
Still lives with me.

posted 11 January 2009 11:08 PM EDT (US)     22 / 2277  
My name is Joe. And I find that offensive.

Confirmed
posted 11 January 2009 11:27 PM EDT (US)     23 / 2277  
t(*3*)t

°o.O O.o°
.o O°FYI: I DO NOT ABUSE DRUGS°O o.
.o O°My Seal°O o.
°O o..o O°Of Seriousness°O o..o O°
posted 12 January 2009 00:49 AM EDT (US)     24 / 2277  
Confizzled.

posted 12 January 2009 01:49 AM EDT (US)     25 / 2277  
confirmed

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 91  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » The Dark Knight Mafia - Day 12
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames