Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Real Member Of The Month: March 2009
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 01 April 2009 02:24 AM EDT (US)   
April Fool's ! The real MOTM is SwordOfValor!

Yeebaagooon: So hello SwordOfValor, and welcome to this interview. Some would say this has been long overdue, so how are things going?

SwordOfValor: Great actually just finished all my classes. Free time sure feels nice

Yeebaagooon: Ah, good old free time. So how do you think you will be spending this time?

SwordOfValor: A little bit of xbox live, a lot of aom and some good time practising for my weight training and personal training practical

Yeebaagooon: So, tell me about this personal training. Following Baske's footsteps :P?

SwordOfValor: I'm not too sure what baskes footsteps are but I've been taking Fitness and Heal Promotion for a couple years now. Which is basicly all to do with becomnig Certified Personal Trainer.

Yeebaagooon: That sound fulfilling, is that going to be a part time job or a full time career?

SwordOfValor: Full time career sir

Yeebaagooon: Well, best of luck with it. So moving back from the future into the present; what's your average day like?

SwordOfValor: Wake up, eat breakfast when I have time, bring something to eat for later in the day, go to the school at 6 45 or 7 45 depending on what time my class is, go to class till about 3 or 4, meet with clients and train them, workout, evaluate fitness centres and other certified trainers in the area, then I go to work on any group assignments or assignments I may have.

Yeebaagooon: You seem very interested in the fitness industry, so how did you become involved in AOM and develop such a talent for it?

SwordOfValor: Well, when I was little my family moved out of Ottawa (Canada's national capital) and moved up to a small town. We didn't even live in the town we lived way out in the country so basically all I had was a computer and dial up internet. I passed a lot of time playing games and doing a bunch of graphic design/various other computer related things. I first got into the age of king demo and then started playing age of kings which lead me into scenario design rom there a revolutionary rts came out. AoM. It sucked at first, i still remember how the chatrooms were all named tartarus and all that. I almost quit AoM but one day I played a few different scenarios i liked and they hooked me. Those scenarios were: Soccer, Bloodsport, and even Mythblood. From there I got into supremacy and deathmatch. With enough practise I ranked pretty high in both supremacy and deathmatch. Lots of words.. LOL.

Yeebaagooon: And from that a great eyecandier was born, so what was your first eyecandy like and how did you become the mighty creator that you are today?

SwordOfValor: My first scenario's plans were awesome.I planned a whole rpg sort of like morrowind. It looked great at the time but aom had alot of trigger bugs and there was a lot of things you couldn't do. It wasn't until the titans came out that I could utilize aom's power. To go even further it wasn't until reyk/cheezy, pftq and best of all nottud created their useful tools that I could utilize aom to the max. As soon as those tools came out I was able to create some things that even amaze myself sometimes.

Yeebaagooon: Well you've certainly amazed us. What would you think is your greatest work to date?

SwordOfValor: Well scenarios wise I would have to say my newest project but there was a lot of notable scenarios aomh never got to really see. Shiver,minas tirith,Crenellations and Lost Temple were notable ones that aomh did see however. Screenshot wise i would have to say Shrine of the Stallion. Its in the eyecandy showcase of top 10 screenshots.

Yeebaagooon: Truly stunning. How do you create these masterpieces?

SwordOfValor: Simply imagination, creativity and pushing yourself to never settle.

Yeebaagooon: Let's hope more of that is to come. So what are you working on at the moment?

SwordOfValor: The Throne Of Kings - An online rpg based upon a beautiful city in which it's king has died and his son's have started a civil war with each other. Also another world map. I have made 3 world maps in aom. 1 in aom vanilla. 2 in aom tt. This new one is already greatly improved with pubby's image to scenario creator.

Yeebaagooon: Nice. I happen to have seen the cines from The Throne Of Kings and they are spectacular ( :P ), so thankyou for taking part in this interview.

SwordOfValor: No, thank you, I've wanted MoTM since Cheezy first had it. I've been at AoMh since the beginning.

Yeebaagooon: And you have thoroughly deserved it.

Anyone spot my little joke in this?

Joke post:

Welcome to Member Of The Month for another round of joy! And this month we have a great honour, an incredibly sexy interview with none other than that lovable rouge Out Reach (again)!

Thanks for the image Elrich!

Yeebaagooon: Welcome Reach to this very special April Fool's edition of Member Of The Month!

Out Reach: Hi Yeebaagooon. Let's do this.

Yeebaagooon: Indeed, so you're the only person who's been MOTM twice, how does it feel?

Out Reach: I'm taking it as proof of my total awesomeness. Also I can abuse it for my eternal struggle to become green.

Yeebaagooon: Ah yes the infamous struggle. If only I could see your reaction when I got it :P! What was your reaction when you were defeated?

Out Reach: Well I had been informed days before of the person who was going to get it. That person was on holiday... I guess the moderators picked someone else instead... You and Mephiles were the same person back then. My reaction... Rather minimal... Anyway. I would rather moderate the HoV. It's not like Fwiffo Does much.

Yeebaagooon: I used to think the same as you, seeing Fwiffo hanging around in OD and wondering what he's doing. I now realise he is a very effective passive moderator. If I ever venture into GD Fwiffo has usually banned someone a few minutes after they made a thread, so he's doing his job . Sorry, no vacancies :P.

Out Reach: I know... The second anyone says "WTF DOES FWIFFO DO?" He will make several posts and close the next idiot thread.... I guess my above answer was more of a method to summon Fwiffo...

Yeebaagooon: Indeed, the future is bright, the future is orange (for me at least), but how do you think you will do in the future?

Out Reach: I CAN HAVE GREEN?

Yeebaagooon: Over my dead body. Now most people reading this will have probably stabbed their eyes out with forks by now, so let's move along from the power struggle. Do you ever actually play AOM now, or are you just lingering in the HOV?

Out Reach: Lingering... But less like a bad smell and more like a wall. I've been there so long I'm part of the architecture. It's going to take a lot to get rid of me.

Yeebaagooon: We don't want to get rid of you, you're a main part of AOMH culture. So how do you think the HOV is now compared to what it was last time you were MOTM?

Out Reach: Different faces same attitudes. I've seen people come and go, but the vast majority seems to be the same person. I don't smurf. I don't have the need, but I'm sure a lot of people do... I've reached a point were i just presume everyone is the same person, unless I've been friends with them for years. Everything after the Autumn of 2004 has been like that

Yeebaagooon: I know the feeling. So do you think you can see a spark in a newbie that will make them a great forumer, or is it really impossible to detect?

Out Reach: Yes. I've taken several people from greetings thread to respected forumer. You just need to look at how far Roxas has gone. Almost anyone can become a great forumer with the right influence.

Yeebaagooon: Indeed they can, so is there anything you'd really like to say?

Out Reach: Lots and lots... To much to say... You need to ask more specific questions or I'd talk till the end of time.

Yeebaagooon: So how did you become The Eel Fairy?

Out Reach: It's a Dread Pirate Roberts affair.

Yeebaagooon: Ok... We're approaching the end of this interview now so I guess the only thing to ask you is how you intend to seize power?

Out Reach: Well I'm going to use my natural affinity with Zen to institute an incredible April fools plan which will lead to my victory of the bet. Once Papaya has resigned, I shall continue to work to remove as many moderators as possible until such a point which I am the only person left to moderate.

Yeebaagooon: Ah but you will fail

Out Reach: Ahhh me and Zen have the same birthday... It is bound to work!

Yeebaagooon: John Cleese and I have the same birthday too, together we can pull an epic prank :P

Out Reach: Yes but you don't know John Cleese. I know Zen.

Yeebaagooon: Thank you for taking part Reach. I need to buy my white tux for my loud smug party where everyone plays jazz tonight.

Out Reach: Can I come?

Yeebaagooon: Of course, Moonlight Serenade and Take 5 with some Unsquare Dance and Tainted Love up first .

Out Reach: It's a Date. :x

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 08-01-2009 @ 03:41 AM).]

Replies:
posted 01 April 2009 02:43 AM EDT (US)     1 / 37  
That image is ruined now.

///~~[Crusading Knight]~~\\\
\\\~~[Crusading Knight]~~///
And when he gets to Heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell,
One more soldier reporting Sir,
I've served my time in Hell.
posted 01 April 2009 02:45 AM EDT (US)     2 / 37  
I'd say improved.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 01 April 2009 02:56 AM EDT (US)     3 / 37  
No, ruined.

posted 01 April 2009 05:56 AM EDT (US)     4 / 37  
No, improved.

Grats Reachy! *passionate kiss*

Good luck with the green thing. You owe me $10 if I beat you.
posted 01 April 2009 06:12 AM EDT (US)     5 / 37  
No, ruined.

posted 01 April 2009 06:18 AM EDT (US)     6 / 37  
Yay?

I need to think of a new sig.
posted 01 April 2009 11:34 AM EDT (US)     7 / 37  
As hate filles me to see you again being MotM, I just want to call you an asshole.

Your awesomeness and utter friendliness prevents me from doing so I still I congratulate you.

TBK_-_iDrug
"Because sometimes your posts seem to imply that you're a little high?" - RCM
"And sometimes "a little" is an understatement ;p ..." - Kyr
"I think TBK's subtly trying to tell us he does, but 'legally.' " - Norm
"Or maybe "slightly" illegal" - RCM
"Are you on drugs?" - Gamerrici
posted 01 April 2009 11:39 AM EDT (US)     8 / 37  
You and Mephiles were the same person back then.
*kills self*

MEPH
[Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
posted 01 April 2009 12:15 PM EDT (US)     9 / 37  
You should get banned.

KingUndergroundKing
posted 01 April 2009 12:23 PM EDT (US)     10 / 37  
Ever noticed in that image how the thing god is in front of looks like a brain, even more so with the pink people? That image is screaming occipital lobe.

Now dissections weren't allowed in those days, naughty naughty .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 04-01-2009 @ 12:24 PM).]

posted 01 April 2009 01:48 PM EDT (US)     11 / 37  
lol I see Baskes head in that picture O_o

KingUndergroundKing
posted 01 April 2009 02:24 PM EDT (US)     12 / 37  
Ever noticed in that image how the thing god is in front of looks like a brain, even more so with the pink people? That image is screaming occipital lobe.

Now dissections weren't allowed in those days, naughty naughty .
Thief d'QI.

Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back.
Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.
There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.
But you can't take the sky from me...
posted 02 April 2009 03:14 AM EDT (US)     13 / 37  
Real interview released .

posted 02 April 2009 03:23 AM EDT (US)     14 / 37  
Congorats SoV!

A green great dragon.
posted 02 April 2009 03:39 AM EDT (US)     15 / 37  
So now will you stop complaing......

Congrats!

<3
posted 02 April 2009 04:33 AM EDT (US)     16 / 37  
If you raise the camera a bit, you don't have to lean forward. Congrats buddy

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

[This message has been edited by Baske (edited 04-02-2009 @ 04:36 AM).]

posted 02 April 2009 04:36 AM EDT (US)     17 / 37  
Yeeby stop shait stirring lol.

"I vote we overthrow Yeebaagooon and replace him with a cunningly painted sock puppet." - Bingo little
"i vote we overthrow yeeba just as Bingo Little Does" - Infurn4tr1x
+=-_Anti-Yeebagoon-Corps._-=+
posted 02 April 2009 05:05 AM EDT (US)     18 / 37  
yeebaagooon you could have made a new thread or something... the april fools must remain for people to look back on.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 02 April 2009 09:14 AM EDT (US)     19 / 37  
I must say you have a pretty cool beard SoV and congratulations!
posted 02 April 2009 09:30 AM EDT (US)     20 / 37  
Aha thanks.Fitness and Health Promotion not heal:P

ValorStudios
<==========]==0
posted 02 April 2009 10:00 AM EDT (US)     21 / 37  
Congratulations, Sword, finally! well deserved, my friend

- your huge splash into the CSC scene that took my senses by storm and the possibilites of the artistry of AOM for me to a higher level..

In all your science of the mind, seeking blind through flesh and bone
Find the blood inside this stone
Well, I know I've never shown what I feel, I've always known
I plan my vengeance on my own - and I was always alone
posted 02 April 2009 04:46 PM EDT (US)     22 / 37  
Congrats valorie! yay you mentioned me.

Smexy beard btw.
posted 02 April 2009 04:55 PM EDT (US)     23 / 37  
I appreciate it....a lot. This screenshot was also suppose to be posted.

ValorStudios
<==========]==0
posted 02 April 2009 05:01 PM EDT (US)     24 / 37  
GREAT JOB
posted 02 April 2009 05:01 PM EDT (US)     25 / 37  
And nobody noticed what I did to the first picture .

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Real Member Of The Month: March 2009
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames