Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member Of The Month: May 2009
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 01 June 2009 05:35 AM EDT (US)   
Welcome, to another Member Of The Month, starring JDmino.

Yeebaagooon: G'day mate, want to be MOTM?
JDmino: Yeah sure.
Yeebaagooon: Good choice, you wouldn't believe what we do to people who say no... So you've been SDing for a while now and you've released a few maps. What do you think was your greatest?
JDmino: Well, right now I would say Guitar Giants, it was a simple idea I had and I just thought it would be great, Although I do have a few projects coming along rather nicely right now.
Yeebaagooon: Like what?
JDmino: Oh, an RPG, a Colosseum and a little secret
Yeebaagooon: Ah we all have our secrets, some more darker than others. but what happened to you Gem Tower campaign? That looked fairly promising, but now the thread has turned into the wasteland of "This image or video has been moved or deleted,
Love photobucket xxx"
JDmino: Well, I was working on that with Lewonas, but I got a new computer for my birthday and I lost all my files. I haven't asked lewonas for the scenario back though, probably should...
Yeebaagooon: Tut tut, so it seems you're moving up. Would you like to enlighten those who have not seen it yet; about the magic they call the upcoming community campaign?
JDmino: Oh, well the community campaign, is really just started, and Mephiles has volunteered to do the first scenario. We cannot make any decent start until a certain Mod allows it.
Yeebaagooon: Wonder who that would be, you should probably give him a medal as he's made good judgements in timing. :P I've seen a little bit of the first scenario, and I'll be seeing those triggers in my nightmares.
So what do you think it will look like when it's finished?
JDmino: Well I am assuming, Beautiful. But If we can get some masters to have a go, this could become a masterpiece.
Yeebaagooon: Indeed it could, and for those of us who can't wait, what would be a sensible sell-by release date? Will it be fairly quick or will it be long term like the community RPG?
JDmino: Well, I think it will be rather long term. Minimum will be 6 months, and that would be really short.
Yeebaagooon: Indeed, but why am I asking you all this stuff, it should be you asking me :-O. Sooo what's your average day like?
JDmino: Well, I wake up, have a shower, Browse the web, go to school and play footy, get home, do my homework, browse the web, work on my maps, have Dinner and go to bed after another while on the internet. Oh wait I have a second shower after dinner.
Yeebaagooon: Interesting. So do you get to school in the pouch of a kangaroo and throw boomerangs at anyone ahead of you :P?
JDmino: Well, I am no good at aiming so it normally misses and hits me in the head.
Yeebaagooon: But at least it comes back. So let's spoil the stereotypical image everyone has of Australia, what's the weather like :P?
JDmino: Well, in Melbourne, we rarely see sun, and neither does most of the East coast with all of the flooding. That's right, It does rain in Australia.
Yeebaagooon: Hahaha *laughs at cloudy sky over here*. So what are your future plans in AOM and RL?
JDmino: Well, I have no idea. But I plan on Staying at HG for a while to come * Crushes the dreams of many*. Oh and I have to say, that this is extremely close to an anniversary present. I have been at AoMH for almost a year.
Yeebaagooon: Aww bwess . Well if you're not going voluntarily then you will leave us no choice but to ask you nicely. And you won't like us when we're nice. THERE WILL BE FLUFFY PILLOWS!
JDmino: OH GOD NO!!!
Yeebaagooon: Thanks for taking part in the interview, any last words?
JDmino: Flying purple hippo wearing a fluffy pink thong?
Yeebaagooon: Speaking of thongs, do I look good in this red bikini?
JDmino: Oh yes, but I think it is riding up where the quotes don't shine *shudders*.
Yeebaagooon: Dirty boy!
JDmino: hehehe that's me.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Replies:
posted 01 June 2009 05:44 AM EDT (US)     1 / 31  
Gratzzzz
posted 01 June 2009 06:05 AM EDT (US)     2 / 31  
Yeebaagooon: Speaking of thongs, do I look good in this red bikini?
JDmino: Oh yes, but I think it is riding up where the quotes don't shine *shudders*.
Nasty.

Congrats JDmino
posted 01 June 2009 06:06 AM EDT (US)     3 / 31  
Thanks!

The lord of all living beings, holder of the Ilúvatar
~My Heavens~
AoMH
SpH
DoFH
Also, I am here.
posted 01 June 2009 06:10 AM EDT (US)     4 / 31  
Haha you dirty lil boy!

Congrats!

<3
posted 01 June 2009 07:53 AM EDT (US)     5 / 31  
Your title will be done sometime today.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
posted 01 June 2009 09:14 AM EDT (US)     6 / 31  
Congratulations, JDMino and have you only been here a year? It seems like much longer...

In all your science of the mind, seeking blind through flesh and bone
Find the blood inside this stone
Well, I know I've never shown what I feel, I've always known
I plan my vengeance on my own - and I was always alone
posted 01 June 2009 09:18 AM EDT (US)     7 / 31  
Wait, maybe I can't count, but I think I actually joined before him!

O.o

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
posted 01 June 2009 10:43 AM EDT (US)     8 / 31  
JD joined on 11/6/8.

posted 01 June 2009 01:38 PM EDT (US)     9 / 31  
Man, some people have hardly been here for long at all

But, congrats JD

Ăžųŗ§ƒ¡ŗë
--------------------
Scenario Scriptor for Reverie World Studios
-Forums-

[This message has been edited by Azur (edited 06-01-2009 @ 01:39 PM).]

posted 01 June 2009 02:03 PM EDT (US)     10 / 31  
11/6/8.
Oh wait, the second one is the month. >_

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
posted 01 June 2009 02:26 PM EDT (US)     11 / 31  
Celebrations for Mr. JDmino, you would't believe how many times I've called you JDomino, in my head, but maybe in the forum.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
posted 01 June 2009 02:30 PM EDT (US)     12 / 31  
i got the same psycological problem as hen

but gratz and i'm glad it's actually someone who plays aom this month

<O><O><O><O><O><O><O><O>All my downloads here<O><O><O><O><O><O><O><O>

http://joshonator12.deviantart.com/

Progress Bars
posted 01 June 2009 05:19 PM EDT (US)     13 / 31  
Thanks.

The lord of all living beings, holder of the Ilúvatar
~My Heavens~
AoMH
SpH
DoFH
Also, I am here.
posted 01 June 2009 05:27 PM EDT (US)     14 / 31  
good job man!

Gratz
posted 01 June 2009 05:28 PM EDT (US)     15 / 31  
Gratz.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
posted 01 June 2009 05:34 PM EDT (US)     16 / 31  
Good job.

I need to think of a new sig.
posted 01 June 2009 05:39 PM EDT (US)     17 / 31  
Nice job.

Old Bachus, Napoleon of Spam turned half decent forumer
>>Winner of Most Improved AoMH Forumer '09<<
~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy
posted 14 June 2009 06:01 AM EDT (US)     18 / 31  
Gratz, didn't expect you to turn out as Motm
posted 14 June 2009 06:20 AM EDT (US)     19 / 31  
How come SpH doesn't have MOTM?

Minos Yewman
Ex-Spore Heaven Cherub

"With moderator powers come moderate responsabilities." -Alex_Of_Macedon

Continuous Creation Competition 2 | SpH Staff Dethy Mafia | The Hypermaze
posted 14 June 2009 06:23 AM EDT (US)     20 / 31  
I don't think enough people visit Spore Heaven.

///~~[Crusading Knight]~~\\\
\\\~~[Crusading Knight]~~///
And when he gets to Heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell,
One more soldier reporting Sir,
I've served my time in Hell.
posted 14 June 2009 06:53 AM EDT (US)     21 / 31  
What he said ^.

posted 14 June 2009 07:59 AM EDT (US)     22 / 31  
Congrats.
posted 14 June 2009 08:10 AM EDT (US)     23 / 31  
I have Spore :O, people proabaly dont visit because not mcuh you can do on it.

Coming Soon...
Something Intresting...
posted 14 June 2009 08:13 AM EDT (US)     24 / 31  
I think the main reason is that there is other larger communities out there with far more people, and SpH was open pretty late too.

<3
posted 14 June 2009 08:35 AM EDT (US)     25 / 31  
I have no idea what the point of the game is beyond evolving.

///~~[Crusading Knight]~~\\\
\\\~~[Crusading Knight]~~///
And when he gets to Heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell,
One more soldier reporting Sir,
I've served my time in Hell.
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member Of The Month: May 2009
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames